Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 43. (Read 360500 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 08, 2014, 11:03:43 AM
Is this coin dead already ?
I had all my hope. It is time to jump the train while I can.

Yep... I have jumped ship... Its bit late already but better than never!

relax people, you are the ones causing the price to fall by selling at any price....

Buyers will pay what it costs, by selling cheap you just make the price drop...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
February 08, 2014, 09:29:47 AM

Yep... I have jumped ship... Its bit late already but better than never!
Activity: 224
February 08, 2014, 07:25:22 AM
so jump out.. bye
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
February 08, 2014, 06:53:48 AM
Activity: 42
February 07, 2014, 11:21:25 PM

Hey libertarians! Looking for a place to mine RPC? Join us at Chunky Pool!

Here's a little more info:

• Brand new dashboard/homepage!
  • 0% fees forever, not just "for now"
  • SSL encryption
  • Custom MPOS layout
  • Support and a wonderful community @ irc.freenode.net #chunky
  • We are equipped to withstand thousands of workers
  • Excellent stability and uptime

We also provide many other coin pools and even have a coin-switching multi-port that switches between coins to maximize profitability!

One account fits all
We have modified MPOS to provide a multipool experience. You only have to create one account, and that account is shared among all of our coin instances. Unlike some other multipools, and since we're on top of MPOS, we offer you complete transparency about provided shares, found blocks and much more!

Pools
  • Dogecoin - port 3333
  • Earthcoin - port 3334
  • RonPaulCoin - port 3335
  • Lottocoin - port 3336
  • Stablecoin - port 3337
  • 42coin - port 3338
  • Digibyte - port 3339
  • Litecoin - port 3340
  • Klondikecoin - port 3341
  • Leafcoin - port 3342
  • Potcoin - port 4200
  • Multiport - port 6666

And perhaps the biggest reason of all: we are miners just like you. We started this pool because we were sick of trying to find pools that didn't go down all the time. We are committed to making a better mining environment for you and for ourselves.

https://pool.chunky.ms/
Activity: 32
February 07, 2014, 11:15:42 PM
I hope http://pennychamp.com pump up the price of RPC.
Activity: 321
February 07, 2014, 10:41:18 PM
OK, you go first.

RPC hitting a new low @ 0.009 BTC! Time to jump ship lol
Activity: 364
February 07, 2014, 10:21:10 PM
RPC hitting a new low @ 0.009 BTC! Time to jump ship lol
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
February 07, 2014, 07:48:10 PM
hey what is with n0nplusultra pool? How long they want to do maintenance? Or are they dead ?

I think they closed pools, because someone hacked in their pools and steal all coins from all wallets.
I know, but it still is not a reason for closing it forever. Or maybe they just flee out with our money and we think they got hacked.

Hey there...

I'm the operator of the pool... actually if there is a security bug in the pool software it would be very stupid to just open up the pool again because if the problem isn't found yet and properly fixed the same thing could just happen again... Also if you read my statement here in the forum or the "news" post on the pools websites, i already stated that i'm uncertain if i'll continue the pools...

Unfortunately one can never know. It's all too simple to claimed to be hacked and owner's coins gone when in all probability the pool owners are pocketing the coins. Funny how since the pool closed with all the coins the price collapsed as if the coins were dumped.

Hence pools do carry a certain risk and based on trust but there will always be pools who will abused that trust.

Real companies would have public liability insurance to insure against this kind of theft. Pool operators are fly-by-night operations.

What can be done?

As far as i know nothing except to stick with the pools that have proven to be reliable so far and set the auto-payout as low as possible.

I have to agree with The One, one can never know and there is actually no way for me to prove to you that i didn't steal the coins myself. But if i would have stolen all your coins, I probably would have just closed down the pool sites and would be gone by now and wouldn't be here now to write to you....

Also I want to agree with The One, concerning the low auto-payouts this is one of the most important security meassures a miner must take....

For all of you who are interested in the future of the n0nplusultra pools please keep an eye on http://n0nplusultra.net, for now it is an empty site but in the next days i'll start a blog there to post updates about the future of our pools and also i'll report you about the payouts of the funds we mined in the time from the attack until i noticed the attack... please note that i'll have to manually payout those funds so it will take me some time to finish them...

I'll also write again here in the thread when the blog goes online so you guys are up-to-date....

Kanamatras

Thank you for taking the time to post an update. Hope you sort things out soon and are back and running  Wink
Activity: 126
February 07, 2014, 04:55:59 PM
I am a big Ron Paul support as you all know i have been here from the beginning.
But if we do not put volume in the trading it will not work. This coin needs to be sold even at lower prices. You need sellers and buyers. Buyers now are the sellers of the future.  This makes the price go up. If everybody just holds their coins nothing happens because there is no trade volume.
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
February 07, 2014, 04:51:44 PM
Max keiser attacker Ron paul on twitter saying calling him a FAKE libertarian. He also attacked ronpaulcoin saying its shit:

"The reason #MAX will always trade higher than Ron Paul coin is because Paul is a fake Libertarian while #MAX is a true cryptotarian"

i used to like this guy, not sure what went wrong with him, maxcoin also turned out to be a complete scam/pump

What a greedy douchebag. I use to like him too, but now we see his true colors.

It's good to see the community turning on this snake now!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 07, 2014, 04:44:59 PM
well, maybe its time to dump, but there is a buy wall of 12 bitcoins on cryptsy.
so i will wait, probably RPC will jump again in near future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
February 07, 2014, 03:45:16 PM
hey what is with n0nplusultra pool? How long they want to do maintenance? Or are they dead ?

I think they closed pools, because someone hacked in their pools and steal all coins from all wallets.
I know, but it still is not a reason for closing it forever. Or maybe they just flee out with our money and we think they got hacked.

Hey there...

I'm the operator of the pool... actually if there is a security bug in the pool software it would be very stupid to just open up the pool again because if the problem isn't found yet and properly fixed the same thing could just happen again... Also if you read my statement here in the forum or the "news" post on the pools websites, i already stated that i'm uncertain if i'll continue the pools...

Unfortunately one can never know. It's all too simple to claimed to be hacked and owner's coins gone when in all probability the pool owners are pocketing the coins. Funny how since the pool closed with all the coins the price collapsed as if the coins were dumped.

Hence pools do carry a certain risk and based on trust but there will always be pools who will abused that trust.

Real companies would have public liability insurance to insure against this kind of theft. Pool operators are fly-by-night operations.

What can be done?

As far as i know nothing except to stick with the pools that have proven to be reliable so far and set the auto-payout as low as possible.

I have to agree with The One, one can never know and there is actually no way for me to prove to you that i didn't steal the coins myself. But if i would have stolen all your coins, I probably would have just closed down the pool sites and would be gone by now and wouldn't be here now to write to you....

Also I want to agree with The One, concerning the low auto-payouts this is one of the most important security meassures a miner must take....

For all of you who are interested in the future of the n0nplusultra pools please keep an eye on http://n0nplusultra.net, for now it is an empty site but in the next days i'll start a blog there to post updates about the future of our pools and also i'll report you about the payouts of the funds we mined in the time from the attack until i noticed the attack... please note that i'll have to manually payout those funds so it will take me some time to finish them...

I'll also write again here in the thread when the blog goes online so you guys are up-to-date....

Kanamatras
Activity: 154
February 07, 2014, 02:07:32 PM
Max keiser attacker Ron paul on twitter saying calling him a FAKE libertarian. He also attacked ronpaulcoin saying its shit:

"The reason #MAX will always trade higher than Ron Paul coin is because Paul is a fake Libertarian while #MAX is a true cryptotarian"

i used to like this guy, not sure what went wrong with him, maxcoin also turned out to be a complete scam/pump

What a greedy douchebag. I use to like him too, but now we see his true colors.

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
February 07, 2014, 12:10:27 PM

legendary
Activity: 924
February 07, 2014, 12:05:10 PM
I just want to know where the fuck are creators of this coin.. we want information.

http://ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com ask there.
legendary
February 07, 2014, 12:04:24 PM
The end??

No, just need to be patience.
legendary
February 07, 2014, 12:03:19 PM

What can be done?

Activity: 224
February 07, 2014, 11:46:13 AM
I just want to know where the fuck are creators of this coin.. we want information.
Activity: 6
February 07, 2014, 11:42:15 AM
The end??
Pages:
Jump to: