Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 45. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 05, 2014, 12:16:20 PM
Smart! But I guess many people maybe more did the buying; one order typically consists of many buyings. Anyway, if I have some handy BTCs, I will do, that is just a couple of BTCs. This coin do have the potential; want to hold for a few years. Smiley

Somebody just bought all 250 coins between 0.01-0.015. Good job!   Kiss
They were bought in few minutes, hence I think it was just one or few persons. I wish I had much more btc left. Only got 15 RPC with what I had left. Earlier I bought 40 with much higher price, but I'm not going to worry about it. My RPC coins are safe with me.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
February 05, 2014, 11:26:55 AM
Smart! But I guess many people maybe more did the buying; one order typically consists of many buyings. Anyway, if I have some handy BTCs, I will do, that is just a couple of BTCs. This coin do have the potential; want to hold for a few years. Smiley

Activity: 126
February 05, 2014, 10:48:24 AM

The price is really low... all you need is a believer
February 05, 2014, 10:18:39 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 05, 2014, 07:59:05 AM

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D

with all this hash increase this pool is needed a boost! Come join our pool! And while your at it check out the store =)

Come join one of the few  RonPaulCoin Help Certified Safe pools!!! =D
thanks colin012
Activity: 224
Merit: 250
February 05, 2014, 06:21:27 AM
you can not just say "this have a value". someone must want it first. It is the reason I laugh at sentence "this is not a dump coin" because every coin is dump coin just you don not dumping 1M but 0,00xxxx. When people realize this coin is worth something it will start to rise. I own some RPC, and still buying, but devs must something doing with this coin, because it will be forgotten. Write to Ron Paul and ask him for the support Cheesy news: "Ron Paul bought a coffee with RPC"  Grin
February 05, 2014, 06:11:25 AM
I'm from the UK and never heard of the guy until yesterday

But doing my research before i invested shows promising things

And this coin is very undervalued @ $15

did you ever watch the film Bruno (sacha baron cohen), Ron Paul was the politition he interviewed in the film.  Cheesy

yeh of all the politicians he could of chose.  Roll Eyes
I think it was shameful attempt to denigrate Ron Paul's reputation. In other words, assassination attempt on his character. Sacha Baron Cohen is clearly on the side of the establishment. They just hate Ron Paul.

"They" do stunts like that in Finland too. Trying to denigrate political figures of the opposition side of the parliament.

Ron Paul said crypto currency don't have intrinsic value. God damn ripoff..
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
February 05, 2014, 05:06:29 AM
Hey, whats going on here. Did not follow the RPC market last days.
Have noticed into my excel sheet price dropped dramatically.

Please short, where is the problem. Coin itself or multipools dumping or something else ?
Activity: 130
February 05, 2014, 03:27:23 AM
New P2POOL with RPC Grin

Its great that RPC is on the exchange, and has a great BTC exchange rate too.

Get some more RPC here:    *link removed*

Warning: Neocities pools are actually not connected to any other nodes (see the number of connected peers and compare the hashrate with other nodes), which I wouldn't mind should they warn for it and tell people that they're actually just a central pool if no other nodes are in the P2Pool. This way however it looks like abusing the P2Pool name for their own benefits. Miners think of it what you want.

An actual entry-point to an actual P2Pool is still alive and kicking here:

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://rpc.freily.com:9127

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://rpc.freily.com:9127 -u RMgzVForQfuacGtX1Du2ZnydaZekihHy9Y -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

February 04, 2014, 10:21:43 PM

did you ever watch the film Bruno (sacha baron cohen), Ron Paul was the politition he interviewed in the film.  Cheesy

yeh of all the politicians he could of chose.  Roll Eyes
I think it was shameful attempt to denigrate Ron Paul's reputation. In other words, assassination attempt on his character. Sacha Baron Cohen is clearly on the side of the establishment. They just hate Ron Paul.

"They" do stunts like that in Finland too. Trying to denigrate political figures of the opposition side of the parliament.
February 04, 2014, 07:21:02 PM
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

Vote here for RPC on this exchange!
Activity: 140
February 04, 2014, 06:21:43 PM

New P2POOL with RPC Grin

Its great that RPC is on the exchange, and has a great BTC exchange rate too.

Get some more RPC here:    p2pool.neocities.org
February 04, 2014, 06:15:10 PM

did you ever watch the film Bruno (sacha baron cohen), Ron Paul was the politition he interviewed in the film.  Cheesy

yeh of all the politicians he could of chose.  Roll Eyes
February 04, 2014, 06:13:52 PM
you need to transfer your coins to coinedup or it will always get rejected.  Wink
Activity: 308
February 04, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
Just bought some really cheap RPC @ .01202
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 04, 2014, 11:59:38 AM
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2014, 11:14:36 AM
Keeps dropping and dropping  Undecided

This is what happens when coins first go to an exchange.  Doge debuted at 150 satoshis then dropped to 30 for a couple weeks.
Activity: 308
February 04, 2014, 11:09:46 AM
Keeps dropping and dropping  Undecided
Activity: 56
February 04, 2014, 08:14:22 AM
I also vote for putting the front side of the coin back. I think some people wanted a more serious likeness which I guess it ok.

On the other hand the happy, positive likeness might help to combat the media picture that is painted of people that believe in reducing deficit spending.

According to mainstream media, "Budget cutters are racists, want children to _______, starve, die, not get healthcare..."   fill in the blank.

"And they Hate ________    teachers, firefighters, police..."  fill in the blank.

I personally love teachers, firefighters, children and want them to not live in a failed society. Google 'argentina collapse' to see what can happen when the "leaders" guide a country to financial ruin.

Activity: 56
February 04, 2014, 07:36:07 AM

Nice one. Glad to see some focus switching back to Ron himself and less diff moaning and crying about price of coin. This should be a coin about Liberty and one of it's greatest advocates and not a coin about profits.

I haven't checked in at the other forum in a while but I encourage people to mirror posts over here. This forum is the center of the universe for better or worse. All of the people at the other forum are already on board. We need recruits and buzz.

Pages:
Jump to: