Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 42. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 09, 2014, 11:23:35 PM
I wouldn't panic TBH, I think it's very cheap to buy right now.
Activity: 252
February 09, 2014, 10:59:37 PM
OMG.  Shocked

I walk away from crypto-land for a few weeks for work, come back here today and... aaaaahh!! What the hell happened to RPC?!?!

Did Ron molest someone or something? I never thought RPC would get this low!

Same, early ass miner here. Wtf happened?
I'll buy a couple more tho, the potential is big, no way it will stay this fcking low.

That's what I announced here 2 weeks ago (or maybe 3 ?). There's much more RPC on the market each day since the fork, so there's a lot more dumper, and the price do plummet because of this.
But we should soon see the bottom from where the coin will be able to rise again if there's enough people having faith in it.

I knew the price would fall (hence my apprehension to forking and diff adjustment), but not this much. I liked the fact this coin became a bitch to mine between dumps, it made the coin harder to obtain and kept the price somewhat stable.

Hopefully this is just a minor blip. All alts with the exception of Doge look like they have been spiraling recently.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
February 09, 2014, 10:33:46 PM
OMG.  Shocked

I walk away from crypto-land for a few weeks for work, come back here today and... aaaaahh!! What the hell happened to RPC?!?!

I'll buy a couple more tho, the potential is big, no way it will stay this fcking low.

That's what I announced here 2 weeks ago (or maybe 3 ?). There's much more RPC on the market each day since the fork, so there's a lot more dumper, and the price do plummet because of this.
But we should soon see the bottom from where the coin will be able to rise again if there's enough people having faith in it.
Activity: 322
February 09, 2014, 10:12:23 PM
OMG.  Shocked

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 09, 2014, 06:00:37 PM
yeah, i remember this, i hope RPC will return and reach even more higher price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 09, 2014, 05:32:01 PM
OMG.  Shocked

You must have been under a rock - it hit $40+ at one point too!
Activity: 252
February 09, 2014, 05:21:32 PM
OMG.  Shocked

Activity: 130
February 09, 2014, 04:51:29 PM
If you want to start mining RPC consider my P2Pool. Help spread the hashes!

P2Pool (1% fee) up here:

http://rpc.freily.com:9127

If you want to mine on it just use an address of your own as username, password doesn't matter.

Example:
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://rpc.freily.com:9127 -u RMgzVForQfuacGtX1Du2ZnydaZekihHy9Y -p x

* No registration required!
* Your payout goes immediately to your wallet after the block drops, the confirmations will happen there

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 09, 2014, 04:33:26 PM
I have an idea about a physical Ron Paul Coin. I have some Ron Paul Copper bullion rounds that I would be willing to donate. We would need to find some way to create the hologram paper wallet stickers for RPC. There are also silver Ron Paul rounds that we can obtain. I think this would interest quite a few people. I would love to see this happen.  onaboat says "The issue with making real physical coins is that there is typically run-ins with federal resistance at that point. They haven't figured out what to do with cryptos yet, as they only exist on the blockchain, but when folks have tried to make physical copies of bitcoins, they've actually been shut down by the feds. Not worth the risk, as unfortunate as that is Sad Any other ideas are always welcome!"

Does anyone have any more information or input on any of this? We could just say that the coin is a commemorative and it simply holds the paper wallet. I would be willing to take on the risk associated with making a physical coin. Like I said, I already have the physical copper Ron Paul rounds, I just need to find someone who can make paper wallets for RPC.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2014, 02:11:32 PM

Don't forget Chunky has a RonPaulCoin pool at https://pool.chunky.ms/rpc/

0% PPLNS
SSL

RPC is also frequently featured on our multiport, if you're into branching out and making whatever is most profitable. Check out our homepage at https://pool.chunky.ms for the latest multiport coin we are mining.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 09, 2014, 11:22:40 AM
wohoo bought some RPC! smart money time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
February 09, 2014, 04:47:56 AM
RPC is at bottom. Best time to buy is now. Soon will be 2xx

What gives you that idea?

Just have a quick look here coinmarketcap.com ,
Do you really thinks rpc is now at its natural place?
my bet was X3 when it was 0.01.

currently 65% of my portfolio is @ rpc, hope I'm not an idiot  Grin
Activity: 126
February 09, 2014, 03:35:01 AM

I am Always selling a little up the marketprice. And i do mine other things and buy RPC to get prices up. But there need to be volume to make it work. If nobody sells there is no market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 09, 2014, 02:11:05 AM
RPC need some new blood, giveaways can help or any other way that brings new people to this awesome and rare coin.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2014, 10:15:01 PM
RPC goes upwards......onwards and upwards Grin Grin Grin

The faithful ones will be rewarded in good time.
Activity: 486
February 08, 2014, 09:36:05 PM

Activity: 476
February 08, 2014, 09:13:39 PM

I am mining and sellng...only way to add value.

How exactly does selling low add value?

It actually keeps prices depressed, and helps to devalue the coin...

(just saying, think it'll be fine in a week or two...)
February 08, 2014, 09:08:24 PM

I am mining and sellng...only way to add value.
Activity: 560
February 08, 2014, 02:59:58 PM
February 08, 2014, 11:07:14 AM
Is this coin dead already ?
I had all my hope. It is time to jump the train while I can.

Yep... I have jumped ship... Its bit late already but better than never!

relax people, you are the ones causing the price to fall by selling at any price....

Buyers will pay what it costs, by selling cheap you just make the price drop...

this is not true....actually by not selling at all ... there is no trading volume, and this makes the price drop.
Pages:
Jump to: