Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 61. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 250
January 26, 2014, 02:47:11 PM
let us know please when they will be done. Btw they could inform us about maintenance work.. because I thought we got hacked. And miner don´t mine because it is described as dead link.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 26, 2014, 02:33:09 PM
I can't log in to rpc.n0nplusultra.com  have anybody the same problem? (solved) it was temporary. btw I have 5200Khs and it show only half... is something wrong with their server? cgminer wrote one time "can not connect to   rpc.n0nplusultra.com"

the admins are working on the server at the moment...no worries just maintenance work going on...everything fine...should work again in no time...don't even know if this message is necessary...^^
January 26, 2014, 02:28:45 PM
Activity: 224
January 26, 2014, 02:08:47 PM
I can't log in to rpc.n0nplusultra.com  have anybody the same problem? (solved) it was temporary. btw I have 5200Khs and it show only half... is something wrong with their server? cgminer wrote one time "can not connect to   rpc.n0nplusultra.com"
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
January 26, 2014, 12:35:32 PM
I guess I'll be the odd one out in favor of multipools (kind of)... the multipool that I mine at does not mine RPC (although I am at the moment mining on cryptotycoons on one CPU and a multipool on another).

I typically mine and hold.  I also do some trading, selling a coin at one price and then buying it back after it falls a bit.  So I'm not mining and dumping (which I think is a foolish idea in the long run).  Foolish, but free market.  Isn't Ron Paul in favor of the free market?

If it does cause the price of the coin to fall, it's more than likely only going to be for the short term.  The people that sell at the low point, if they don't buy back while the coin is still down, are going to be the ones missing out.  I'm sure that we had people selling BTC at $.25 too that are now kicking themselves.

There is not much of a difference between a multipool and going to CoinWarz and figuring out what coin to mine.  Multipools are more responsive to price/difficulty fluctuations, but they're both making mining decisions based on various criteria.

I often do not spend all of my hashing power on the multipool automatic switching pool.  My goals may be a little different.  I want to pick up coins (from a select list of coins that I think have promise) when they're at low difficulty, when nobody wants them, and hold onto them.  If I direct my hashing power towards a mulitpool for at least some of the time, it will get that to me.

That's not the only advantage though.  Let's say I see that MOON has low difficulty.  I can go find a MOON pool, or I can just go to my multipool and mine moon.  I don't have to reregister or anything like that.

I can see how multipools can hurt small coins like RPC.  But they really don't do much differently than an individual looking for an easy coin to mine and then mining it.  I personally spend more time mining RPC at a low difficulty than at a high difficulty (although I have spent some time mining RPC at the high difficulty as well).  I think that RPC is a much better coin now that it has been made more multipool and/or individuals making decisions to mine at lower difficulty resistant.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2014, 11:42:22 AM
FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D
sitting at around 40 MH/s =)
Come join one of the oldest, stable pools RPC has to offer!!
January 26, 2014, 10:40:13 AM
Instead of complaining about multipools, let's generate for this coin the hype that it deserves! Let the crypto people know about it on every forum / facebook group that you belong to. We have an amazing community here focused around liberty/capitalism, so let's go start up some business!

TO THE DEVS:
-----------------
1. I'm sure the admins of http://www.ronpaul.com/, http://www.dailypaul.com/ and several other sites would appreciate donations in RPC from Ron Paul fans across the globe. Maybe that's something we should suggest to them along with a clear explanation on how to use the wallet etc.
2. Can we at least have a poll to decide whether we should have RP's face on the coin? I believe we shouldn't be afraid of what Ron Paul Coin stands for.
3. You're awesome. Keep up the good work.

I totally agree and i love this coin that's why i'm shouting that loud! think about it if we try to get noobie miners into rpc they will get frustrated very quickly if they don't understand what's going on...that's why we should also stand together against multipools! now that even ron paul approves we have to get to work people to make this coin be able to go mainstream!!!
(Ron Paul interview: m/gallery/?video=3000236167]http://video.c[Suspicious link removed]m/gallery/?video=3000236167 )

here is an example from the 42 coin thread (also a rare coin)

the total hash net its 0.62 but if you are miner you can see the 0.50 ghash going in and out, its only 1 fat pig, difficult must be round 10 for the real miners, and use to be 40-50, that fock the real miners profits,

my vision is sure this coin is scam

i stop mining 42 for sure, and trade or support or wherever

i dont wanna disturb the fat hash pig, lef all the shit coin for him.

bye bye

THIS is exactly what i'm talking about! Boycott multipools! They are not good for altcoins in the way they are operated!

ABANDON them until the Admins understand how to contribute to the community!

See what i mean?

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 26, 2014, 10:28:54 AM
Instead of complaining about multipools, let's generate for this coin the hype that it deserves! Let the crypto people know about it on every forum / facebook group that you belong to. We have an amazing community here focused around liberty/capitalism, so let's go start up some business!

TO THE DEVS:
-----------------
1. I'm sure the admins of http://www.ronpaul.com/, http://www.dailypaul.com/ and several other sites would appreciate donations in RPC from Ron Paul fans across the globe. Maybe that's something we should suggest to them along with a clear explanation on how to use the wallet etc.
2. Can we at least have a poll to decide whether we should have RP's face on the coin? I believe we shouldn't be afraid of what Ron Paul Coin stands for.
3. You're awesome. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 476
January 26, 2014, 10:21:39 AM
The problem aren't multipools, but the ones that love "transparency" and put out in the clear the coins they are mining now and going to dump soon. Middlecoin is okay.

I personally think mining is much about stats...so middlecoin is not what i call user friendly...even if buyers don't know what gets pumped and dumped by them, it gets pumped and dumped and is hurting the value of the coin...besides some coins almost die because of the jumping difficulty look over to 42...it's sad if you understand what's going on...

sure multipools are a problem. have you been living behind the moon? srsly...

if they want to multipool they should make the system more clever...they also would benefit from it...

Multipools do not pump and dump - they just dump.

January 26, 2014, 10:20:59 AM
The problem aren't multipools, but the ones that love "transparency" and put out in the clear the coins they are mining now and going to dump soon. Middlecoin is okay.

I personally think mining is much about stats...so middlecoin is not what i call user friendly...even if buyers don't know what gets pumped and dumped by them, it gets pumped and dumped and is hurting the value of the coin...besides some coins almost die because of the jumping difficulty look over to 42...it's sad if you understand what's going on...

if they want to multipool they should make the system more clever...they also would benefit from it...
Being user friendly or not, has nothing to do with anything. In fact, that's my point, since it's not user friendly and doesn't spell it out, it doesn't contribute to have other miners flocking to the coin, and bots/traders manipulating in advance.

Furthermore, I'm yet to see how can a pool provide such good payouts if the operator just dumped coins (at any price).

Sure "multipools" are a problem, but you argue without proving that this particular pool, middlecoin, hurts the value of the coins the same way others do. I'm yet to see evidence of this.

you can't see how mining much coins at low difficulty and then dumping them and leaving the coin with high difficulty for everyones else to fight through can provides such good payouts?

for the record i only was talking about multipools in general, you where the one who brought up middlecoin...
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 26, 2014, 10:05:26 AM

Being user friendly or not, has nothing to do with anything. In fact, that's my point, since it's not user friendly and doesn't spell it out, it doesn't contribute to have other miners flocking to the coin, and bots/traders manipulating in advance.

Furthermore, I'm yet to see how can a pool provide such good payouts if the operator just dumped coins (at any price).

Sure "multipools" are a problem, but you argue without proving that this particular pool, middlecoin, hurts the value of the coins the same way others do. I'm yet to see evidence of this.
January 26, 2014, 09:21:22 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 26, 2014, 09:09:36 AM
January 26, 2014, 07:41:19 AM
Block time is increasing to 10 min. We need to get it down to 1-2 min as was specified in the coin config.

I don't suppose this was part of the fork plan? Or am I missing something? Do we need to fix it again?

do you really not get the impact that a multipool has on a coin system?
the coin isn't broke or something it's been raped by greedy folks, who don't understand they devalue the coin that way....

CHILDREN DON'T USE MULTIPOOLS THEY ARE BAD FOR THE COMMUNITY AND ALTCOINS IN GENERAL, M'KAY!
January 26, 2014, 07:36:00 AM
Stupid hashcowmultidumbers! Going under 0.03 soon enough.  Angry

i thought i got them to understand that they are only decreasing profit for us and them! but i guess it was to tempting...why are people that greedy that they get dumb?

we all have to boicott them! don't mine with multipools and tell everybody to not do so because it's decreasing the value of altcoins! spread memes and inform the community!

Activity: 154
January 26, 2014, 05:55:53 AM
Activity: 70
January 26, 2014, 05:07:28 AM

Nothing to do with hashcow. We are not selling and people are not buying - simple as that.
And if you're expecting another pump - zero premine and no dumping also does not help. So that and coin value is just fine by me.
Besides, what you gonna do? Ban people from mining the coin? Eh....

Pool situation OTOH... is fucking tragic.
I've seen coins that no one ever heard of having better pool support than this.

3/4 of pools in OP post are either:

1) Not working
2) Have 0-10MHs
3) Host some custom crappy UI
4) Do not display pool/blocks statistics w/o registering/logging

Activity: 321
January 26, 2014, 04:04:03 AM
Someone else joined p2pool.  Now at 2005kH/s.      Keep em coming.
Activity: 420
January 26, 2014, 03:26:01 AM
Block time is increasing to 10 min. We need to get it down to 1-2 min as was specified in the coin config.

I don't suppose this was part of the fork plan? Or am I missing something? Do we need to fix it again?
Activity: 154
January 26, 2014, 03:05:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: