Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 58. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 27, 2014, 07:10:35 AM
Dont be ridiculous, i can do this "buywall" too, just by 1 satoshi orders like your "buywall".

Stop writing stupid pump posts.

Clearly you dont understand my logic. I am saying that there arent even enough coins in existence to fill all the orders down to 0. Which makes this coin at this current moment in time "DUMP" proof. Relax...

Smoke a doob sit back and watch the RPC pile up.

We're on the same team...
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
January 27, 2014, 06:52:45 AM
Dont be ridiculous, i can do this "buywall" too, just by 1 satoshi orders like your "buywall".

Stop writing stupid pump posts.
January 27, 2014, 06:39:58 AM
Just to prove how dump proof this coin is. There is a buy wall for 30000 RPC on cryptsy and theres only 14000 RPC in existence.

That guy is gonna be waiting for a long time for his order to fill!  Roll Eyes Tongue

Want to secure the network but still be in a decent pool? Join here 0% fees! pool.chunky.ms/rpc     (80MH out of 1.25GH)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 27, 2014, 04:46:06 AM

thx up to now guys the pools all seem to show the same nethash (that's a good sign) but the data so far doesn't explain the high value of the nethash, either there is a big pool which is not on the list and i don't know of or i hope it just has to adjust slowly (maybe it could be just a stats bug which has to be fixed, nothing to worry about, like the "change in n blocks" stat which had to be adjusted)...i'm curious about the next retarget...

nice to see other pools are finally filling!

Now is a good time to join RPC! Keep the hashrates spread evenly through the pools folks!

And please keep posting other pools which are not already on the list...
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
January 27, 2014, 04:24:04 AM
http://rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk
Pool Hashrate 118.94 MH/s
Net Hashrate 1233.61 MH/s
January 27, 2014, 04:13:40 AM
I am mining here.

70 mh/s(total pool rate). https://pool.chunky.ms/rpc

Could use some more hashes frankly.  Wink

what's the nethash the pool displays? i wanna cross-reference them....

and yes now would be a good time for miners to join a smaller pool...could mean more of the cut if it gets a little more hashes...(small pools are not always bad...)

1.26 GH
January 27, 2014, 04:09:28 AM
http://rpc.muchhash.com
Pool Hashrate 283 MH/s
Net Hashrate 1257 MH/s

before i forget:
rpc.n0nplusultra.net
Pool: 121mh/s
NetHash: 1276mh/s

i don't really understand where the nethash is coming from...maybe the system just needs more time to adjust but it's a little odd. there are about 50% extra nethashes displayed on the two biggest pools...

so please you guys let me know if the other pools too show such a large nethash?
January 27, 2014, 03:58:01 AM
http://rpc.muchhash.com
Pool Hashrate 283 MH/s
Net Hashrate 1257 MH/s
January 27, 2014, 03:52:51 AM
I am mining here.

70 mh/s(total pool rate). https://pool.chunky.ms

what's the nethash the pool displays? i wanna cross-reference them....

and yes now would be a good time for miners to join a smaller pool...could mean more of the cut if it gets a little more hashes...(small pools are not always bad...)
January 27, 2014, 03:44:54 AM
I am mining here.

70 mh/s(total pool rate). https://pool.chunky.ms/rpc/

January 27, 2014, 03:40:58 AM
Hello.
I would like to suggest everyone to mine at muchhash.com because of extremely low percent of rejected shares
Also as I see it is the biggest non-multi RPC pool.

nice of you to extra mention you won't mine a multipool... Wink

but it is best for the network if the hashrate gets spread evenly to all pools (except multipools, sorry to have to say it again but it's true), now would be a good time for that because the difficulty is falling and the whole network is finally adjusting to normal stats...

by the way: can you guys post the pool hash, net hash and names of pools you're mining on?

would like to check the stats, after the hard-fork and the network now finally settling a little bit...
January 27, 2014, 03:09:23 AM
Hello.
I would like to suggest everyone to mine at muchhash.com because of extremely low percent of rejected shares
Also as I see it is the biggest non-multi RPC pool.
Activity: 35
January 27, 2014, 02:29:29 AM
How many developers are working RPC?
I am not sure if this is a commodity coin
Or if you guys are going to build the infrastructure needed in order for it to be an alternative to the dollar similar to bitcoin?
Where do you plan to go from here?
Activity: 58
January 27, 2014, 01:02:15 AM

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D

with all this hash increase this pool is needed a boost! Come join our pool! And while your at it check out the store =)

Every since I started mining on this pool. The pools luck has been god-like. My 300 kh/s did the trick Tongue
January 26, 2014, 11:11:19 PM
now that the difficulty is at 43 it's flowing nice and smoothly again...hopefully it will drop a little bit further this time and encourage some more miners to join the available pools...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2014, 10:32:10 PM

I recently launched a store, and am selling 0% fees to all of my pools for $1!!! Some of you have paid this in fees time over time already =)

I'd also accept the equivalent in RPC =)
Check it out!!

store.cryptotycoons.com

Also feel free to post items for sale! Its a craigslist style store. Currently prices are listed in $$ due to how unstable the prices are.
In a future release there will be live conversions to various alt coins at the time of listing.
The site handles no coin/money; similar to craigslist, you send an email to the owner to begin negotiations.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________

FIRST NORTH AMERICAN Pool
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com
Please sign up and give it a try!!
.5% fees!
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC
DDOS protection
over 3.0 Ths bandwidth!
Enterprise Hardware!
I'm also the owner of the official forum at ronpaulcoin.cryptotycoons.com and many other pools which you can see at cryptotycoons.com!

This is one of the oldest, most trusted pools for this coin =)
Come join it!!! =D

with all this hash increase this pool is needed a boost! Come join our pool! And while your at it check out the store =)
Activity: 308
January 26, 2014, 10:27:25 PM
now are cheap, buy and take the train to the moon!
January 26, 2014, 10:14:28 PM
This just in: if I start seeing any more arguments for or against multipools I'm going to have colin make me moderator and start deleting them. This thread is for RPC discussion. Whatever your position is on multipools, this thread is not the place for evangelizing for or against them....at least not NEARLY in the quantity we've seen in the past 20 pages.

Let's make this thread more helpful for those who are new to the coin, as well as more productive for how we're going to keep moving forward. Multipools are a fact of the crypto-world so the round-and-round needs to stop ASAP in favor of discussing real progress.

Instead of arguing for or against multis, what about your thoughts on next step for the coin or a bounty you think we should post up? That sounds LIGHT YEARS better.

Let's do this.
-onaboat

Thank you.

No more discussing multi-pools here please. If you want to do so, you are more than invited to start your own thread and PM other members whom you wish to debate with to carry it on there.

I would really appreciate it if this is followed.

This goes for everyone including luigi1111, Mike_Rotch and acecobra1.

Thank you for helping us keep this thread devoted to RonPaulCoin.

like i said earlier i think i'm gonna start a new thread about this anyway, thanks for the invitation to do so (still i think it's an important matter which also is important for the RPC community, to be kept in mind by everybody)

i appreciate your fairness though...
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
January 26, 2014, 09:24:00 PM
This just in: if I start seeing any more arguments for or against multipools I'm going to have colin make me moderator and start deleting them. This thread is for RPC discussion. Whatever your position is on multipools, this thread is not the place for evangelizing for or against them....at least not NEARLY in the quantity we've seen in the past 20 pages.

Let's make this thread more helpful for those who are new to the coin, as well as more productive for how we're going to keep moving forward. Multipools are a fact of the crypto-world so the round-and-round needs to stop ASAP in favor of discussing real progress.

Instead of arguing for or against multis, what about your thoughts on next step for the coin or a bounty you think we should post up? That sounds LIGHT YEARS better.

Let's do this.
-onaboat

Thank you.

No more discussing multi-pools here please. If you want to do so, you are more than invited to start your own thread and PM other members whom you wish to debate with to carry it on there.

I would really appreciate it if this is followed.

This goes for everyone including luigi1111, Mike_Rotch and acecobra1.

Thank you for helping us keep this thread devoted to RonPaulCoin.
Activity: 87
January 26, 2014, 08:14:56 PM
Colin, you should also add the other P2Pool nodes, I posted them a bit earlier.

Could you link me to them. I don't feel like exploring almost 200 pages to find it. lol
Pages:
Jump to: