Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 62. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 26, 2014, 02:25:28 AM
Ahhh....I think maybe that the pool was too small and it didn't solve a block?

Yah if you look at the current average time per round for this pool it's about 3 hours.  This can easily go higher with poor luck.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 26, 2014, 01:18:43 AM
Sorry if the answer to this question is buried in the other 100+ pages of this thread:

I downloaded the RonPaulCoin wallet, but on the main panel (under the "overview" tab) there is no image of the coin.

So, was it designed this way (totally blank, except for the wallet;s "balance, unconfirmed" and "recent transactions" text) or did something go wrong with my install?
Activity: 84
January 25, 2014, 10:22:05 PM

true story...the pool only found 6 blocks the last 24 hours and 0 the last hour, last found block was 13719 current is 13871 ...so there's a pretty good chance you're right...
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
January 25, 2014, 10:19:58 PM
Alright guys. Looks like the new diff adjustment is working nicely.  So I am going to duck away and head back to HBN land.

I'll still be keeping one eye on RPC. But if there are any issues, just use the force. I'll come calling.

Peace, Liberty and Justice!

RJBzCLqDZRJRh2dEM2s4QvZ9bNiQrKiNEj

Such a boss.
Activity: 30
January 25, 2014, 10:16:30 PM
January 25, 2014, 10:05:09 PM
Well Mike ask yourself this.  Can you do anything about the multipools behavior?   No?   then it seems your bitching in this thread is futile.  Tilting at windmills.  In other words, unrealistic of you to expect them to change.  Instead, you must confront reality as it exists.  Choose whatever metaphor or analogy you like.

Just another cat in the jungle.  If you wanna live in the jungle, you had better come prepared for big cats.  The cat's nature is its nature. Blaming the cat for your own lack of preparedness is silly and futile.

get over it.

but i'm really glad u never used one...you see children they are bad m'kay...^^

lol...now he's starting with cat and jungle logic...^^

really feel that smart about the words you just tipped? ^^

i mean i'm kinda laughing at you but i really wanna know?...somehow that would fascinate me...even if that is even more silly and futile to you...you elegant jungle inhabitant...XD

ähm...hashcows is not mining rpc anymore at the moment, i think the fine gentlemen understood my argument above and like i said above if they change their behaviour, we all win....

and besides this is only a small part of what a dedicated mind is capable of (i mean we're inside a btc forum, one guy is the reason we all are here)...you have to understand we all shape reality that is something you have to face and there are many scenarios possible...so stop your bitching about my bitching and let's get to work! we got a community to inform!
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
January 25, 2014, 09:52:29 PM
Well Mike ask yourself this.  Can you do anything about the multipools behavior?   No?   then it seems your bitching in this thread is futile.  Tilting at windmills.  In other words, unrealistic of you to expect them to change.  Instead, you must confront reality as it exists.  Choose whatever metaphor or analogy you like.

Just another cat in the jungle.  If you wanna live in the jungle, you had better come prepared for big cats.  The cat's nature is its nature. Blaming the cat for your own lack of preparedness is silly and futile.

get over it.

i mean i'm kinda laughing at you but i really wanna know?...somehow that would fascinate me...even if that is even more silly and futile to you...you elegant jungle inhabitant...XD
January 25, 2014, 09:47:42 PM
Hey all, sorry for the newb question but I've been mining for almost 4 hours and have 0.0000 uncomfirmed and comfirmed RPC at http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl/ with my speed on that site showing a steady 2.5Mh and 7,490 valid shares (invalid is .45%)

Is this typical?

i would say rather not...you should've got at least something...
Activity: 30
January 25, 2014, 09:30:08 PM
EDIT: nm; answered

Hey all, sorry for the newb question but I've been mining for almost 4 hours and have 0.0000 uncomfirmed and comfirmed RPC at http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl/ with my speed on that site showing a steady 2.5Mh and 7,490 valid shares (invalid is .45%)

Is this typical?
January 25, 2014, 08:57:57 PM

get over it.

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
January 25, 2014, 08:50:35 PM

get over it.

January 25, 2014, 08:47:51 PM
Hashcows encourages users to turn off auto-trade and keep the coins they farm.

If you want to come and farm some RPC and keep it just un-check a box and you're good to go.

[Suspicious link removed][/b][/size]

Come join the 1.4GH of farming power.

yeah and u think that's the only thing wrong with what you do? (and it's 1,17gh/s)

Actually it's over 1.4gh/s, there's something we call rejects.

I'm not going to speak for the other multipools but for us I say not really. There are positive and negative effects, depending on what side of the fence you are on, i'm sure one outweighs the other. If you're coin is truly successful then multipools don't really have any harm. Perfect example would be doge, which has over 40GH of multipool farming and yet the coin just keeps going up, so in return all they are doing is providing more liquidity for the market.

Also if you want to be an adult about things coin dev's can always PM me and we can talk, we aren't in the business of killing coins, though deleting my posts without any just cause is kinda stupid.

Question from a noob..... doesnt the ratios work out the same for a little guy like myself with barely 2 Mhs on a multipool versus a regular/productive pool?  I tried your pool and didnt find I was getting much more than when I was with a smaller pool...

Just wondering...thanks

my expirience is that you can often make more profit mining on a smaller pool (subjectively i would say about +/- (1/8) from the nethash is most profitable)...
brand new
Activity: 0
January 25, 2014, 08:41:13 PM

If you want to come and farm some RPC and keep it just un-check a box and you're good to go.

yeah and u think that's the only thing wrong with what you do? (and it's 1,17gh/s)

I'm not going to speak for the other multipools but for us I say not really. There are positive and negative effects, depending on what side of the fence you are on, i'm sure one outweighs the other. If you're coin is truly successful then multipools don't really have any harm. Perfect example would be doge, which has over 40GH of multipool farming and yet the coin just keeps going up, so in return all they are doing is providing more liquidity for the market.

Also if you want to be an adult about things coin dev's can always PM me and we can talk, we aren't in the business of killing coins, though deleting my posts without any just cause is kinda stupid.

Question from a noob..... doesnt the ratios work out the same for a little guy like myself with barely 2 Mhs on a multipool versus a regular/productive pool?  I tried your pool and didnt find I was getting much more than when I was with a smaller pool...

Just wondering...thanks
January 25, 2014, 08:39:39 PM

damn alot of rejects man...but how should i know your site almost provides no stats...

and yeah your right if it comes to coins like doge where there's enough hashing power in the entire network (90gh/s) so you are not the only pool with 1 gh/s or more but in the case of small coins multipools are ruining everybody’s dinner...let the coin settle or else it'll just jump like crazy and people will start loosing interest and that way everybody loses...look over to 42 it's not funny if you understand whats going on...

i have to admit i think it's very fair of you to talk with me about this...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 25, 2014, 08:24:47 PM

January 25, 2014, 08:21:01 PM
Alright guys. Looks like the new diff adjustment is working nicely.  So I am going to duck away and head back to HBN land.

I'll still be keeping one eye on RPC. But if there are any issues, just use the force. I'll come calling.

Nice work man THX!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
January 25, 2014, 08:00:19 PM
Alright guys. Looks like the new diff adjustment is working nicely.  So I am going to duck away and head back to HBN land.

January 25, 2014, 07:49:37 PM

see what i mean the difficulty only dropped from 54 to 53! thx mr multipool! do i have to edit the meme to "multipool owners"?

January 25, 2014, 07:28:53 PM

January 25, 2014, 07:20:14 PM

hashcows already is in the network for 1,5 hours and the difficulty is dropping slower than expected....as i said children multipools are bad m'kay, you shouldn't use them m'kay!

Hascows is not mining RPC no more...
they have gathered 46 blocks in 2 hr... => not mature yet...

that is a lot of rpc they gonna dump... Sad

disagree.  survival of the fittest.

( I have never used a multipool.  just think your logic is flawed. )

hashcows already is in the network for 1,5 hours and the difficulty is dropping slower than expected....as i said children multipools are bad m'kay, you shouldn't use them m'kay!

I think your logic is flawed if you have to quote darwin in an bitcoinforum just because that takes no logic....^^

Tongue

P.S.: The Braxx quote is only to highlight why multipools are bad for crypto coins in general...Braxx my friend your logic get's spock approved....^^

Pages:
Jump to: