Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 67. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 24, 2014, 06:56:00 PM
I have so few RPC but it's my favourite coin to collect. Don't care about the politics, or even Ron Paul himself (sorry!). The community is pretty cool, the coin has a rarity to it, and the dev is a solid guy. He launched his coin without pre-mine, has done well promoting it and it's getting more exposure all the time and he seems to actually put thought and effort into it. Yey RPC ^^
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2014, 06:54:45 PM
Only 34 blocks to fork!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 24, 2014, 06:53:11 PM
34 blocks to go
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 24, 2014, 06:50:39 PM
Gotta love how Ron Paul destroys that anchor in the OP vid when she begins spouting off nonsense.

Highlights exactly why we need crpytocurrency as a whole.  

It brings justice and light into fiendishly corrupted and unbalanced monetary systems around the world.

Good points, atp. Why are you not on ypool anymore?

Never knew u a ron paul coin collector Cheesy
legendary
January 24, 2014, 06:46:47 PM
Gotta love how Ron Paul destroys that anchor in the OP vid when she begins spouting off nonsense.

It brings justice and light into fiendishly corrupted and unbalanced monetary systems around the world.

The school semester started here so i attempt to curb my online presence.... especially in chat rooms full of intelligent individuals who can put up a good convo and make me forget about homework.  Grin

Ah, understandable. We miss your presence though. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
January 24, 2014, 06:43:55 PM

The school semester started here so i attempt to curb my online presence.... especially in chat rooms full of intelligent individuals who can put up a good convo and make me forget about homework.  Grin
legendary
January 24, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 24, 2014, 06:37:08 PM
Price has gone up with 180% today!

Sell orders set for my RPCs to be sold for 5-10btc per coin.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
January 24, 2014, 06:31:31 PM
price is crashing right now get buying people
legendary
Activity: 854
January 24, 2014, 06:09:58 PM

legendary
January 24, 2014, 03:39:10 PM
Price going well at Cryptsy although seller side is still strong.

Hey aren't you an APC moderator?

Yes I was helping in their forum until dev become inactive.

Now only stick to coins with good creator and community.

Understood. It's slowly dying I guess?
Activity: 182
January 24, 2014, 03:37:17 PM

Yes I was helping in their forum until dev become inactive.

Now only stick to coins with good creator and community.
legendary
January 24, 2014, 03:12:28 PM

Activity: 182
January 24, 2014, 03:07:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 924
January 24, 2014, 02:39:27 PM
Can anyone quickly explain to me the following -

What will hitting the fork actually do. Reduce or increase difficulty?

And how will it effect price when RPC is in short supply anyway?

The one with big hashing power will mine the coins and dump them to take a profit as always.

The buyers will see this and withdraw their buy orders and the price will crash to under .02. Some buyers will get caught leaving their orders up and watch in despair as the price crash.

The one with big hashing power will mine until the price is low and leave and mine something else.

The market will take time to correct itself and slowly goes upwards.

So you predict it will take a good little while after hitting the fork before we even get back to where we are price-wise?

That depends on what you meant by 'where we are price-wise?' It all depends on the amount of coins mined and the amount dumped. It could take a week or two before going up after the big miners leave.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 24, 2014, 02:29:59 PM
and i can imagine how profitable it will get that's why i'm posting my concerns about multipools here because i was giving thought to altcoin profability. i'm a miner who is a holder and a buyer...  Wink

All good, adult discussion ftw. FWIW I've been mining at your pool on and off the whole time and have no problem with it, you, hashcows, or anything else.  Smiley

i like n0nplusultra pools because i like the concept and kana (the admin) is a really nice guy...

and i'm just against multipools because of said reasons, not saying i never mined at hashcows but i realised what i was doing and stopped...plus i had the feeling that i wasn't getting enough for the claim to be more profitable than a normal pool...
i also think miners are (should be) statistic based people and multipools don't really give you much info...but sure you could say that's an completly other issue...

If you are joing hashco you not have to exchange your coins to BTC. You also have the option to hold all coins they mine and withdraw to your own wallet.
It´s worth a try to do so for a few months and getting the result. Some maybe worthless, some maybe big winner, maybe all become worthless if altcoinmarket collapse. The other option is to mine everything new coin comes up, but it´s a lot of work and really frustrating sometimes.

dumping the coins on the exchanges if the miner isn't responsible enough to choose an other option...

maybe all become worthless if altcoinmarket collapse

altcoinmarket collapse?! where the hell do you people get your paranoia from?

only to have said it  Grin
Activity: 196
January 24, 2014, 02:29:39 PM

The one with big hashing power will mine the coins and dump them to take a profit as always.

The buyers will see this and withdraw their buy orders and the price will crash to under .02. Some buyers will get caught leaving their orders up and watch in despair as the price crash.

The one with big hashing power will mine until the price is low and leave and mine something else.

So you predict it will take a good little while after hitting the fork before we even get back to where we are price-wise?
legendary
Activity: 924
January 24, 2014, 02:26:13 PM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 24, 2014, 02:25:54 PM
and i can imagine how profitable it will get that's why i'm posting my concerns about multipools here because i was giving thought to altcoin profability. i'm a miner who is a holder and a buyer...  Wink

All good, adult discussion ftw. FWIW I've been mining at your pool on and off the whole time and have no problem with it, you, hashcows, or anything else.  Smiley

i like n0nplusultra pools because i like the concept and kana (the admin) is a really nice guy...

and i'm just against multipools because of said reasons, not saying i never mined at hashcows but i realised what i was doing and stopped...plus i had the feeling that i wasn't getting enough for the claim to be more profitable than a normal pool...
i also think miners are (should be) statistic based people and multipools don't really give you much info...but sure you could say that's an completly other issue...

If you are joing hashco you not have to exchange your coins to BTC. You also have the option to hold all coins they mine and withdraw to your own wallet.
It´s worth a try to do so for a few months and getting the result. Some maybe worthless, some maybe big winner, maybe all become worthless if altcoinmarket collapse. The other option is to mine everything new coin comes up, but it´s a lot of work and really frustrating sometimes.

dumping the coins on the exchanges if the miner isn't responsible enough to choose an other option...

maybe all become worthless if altcoinmarket collapse

altcoinmarket collapse?! where the hell do you people get your paranoia from?

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
January 24, 2014, 02:16:42 PM
and i can imagine how profitable it will get that's why i'm posting my concerns about multipools here because i was giving thought to altcoin profability. i'm a miner who is a holder and a buyer...  Wink

All good, adult discussion ftw. FWIW I've been mining at your pool on and off the whole time and have no problem with it, you, hashcows, or anything else.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: