Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 94. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 17, 2014, 05:04:39 PM
http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl is running the updated source in its pool

If wallet 80602 is the accurate version; we're ready for the change Smiley

Can we have a confirmation from which block the fork will occur on?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2014, 04:47:06 PM
Hi All. I have seen my name thrown around here, so let me just address a few things really quick.

I was asked to help out with RPC, as I have been a fan of his for sometime, and it seems he is ok with the coin, I decided to help.

In short. If you want to see further development from me into RPC. Then I would like to see a few things from you all.
Add buy walls into HBN. I want to see my investors and miners treated well.  I have never sold 1 HBN at the bid. I do put them up on the ask.
Donate: BTC: 148agZUjQNurmPScPi7kfyt2H3VDkZsVeq  RPC: RJBzCLqDZRJRh2dEM2s4QvZ9bNiQrKiNEj

Thanks all, I wish you the best of luck!

Donated 1RPC - thanks for the efforts. I'll be picking up some HBN as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 17, 2014, 04:45:42 PM
Very exciting!

I think this should be branded as the "official release" of the client, with the first version having been beta, rather than an "oops, let's give that another try" release.  Just my .02 rpc

what's the eta on the new release?

+1
Activity: 28
January 17, 2014, 03:42:48 PM
new exchange will open in february and they will have RPC
http://www.comkort.com/
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2014, 03:39:44 PM
Very exciting!

I think this should be branded as the "official release" of the client, with the first version having been beta, rather than an "oops, let's give that another try" release.  Just my .02 rpc

what's the eta on the new release?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
January 17, 2014, 03:34:33 PM
Very exciting!

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
January 17, 2014, 03:32:46 PM
Join the P2P pool,  DoS resistant, working great. Decentralize your RPC mining!

A brand new P2POOL for ronpaulcoin!

p2pool.neocities.org
Activity: 142
Merit: 252
January 17, 2014, 02:50:34 PM
An absolutely huge public thank you to Tranz. I'll put my money where my mouth is tonight, in form of a donation.  Grin

Also colinistheman & Dajackal have put in many hours.

Some excitement is definitely brewing Smiley   

It has been a pleasure working with all of you.  

Tranz, you really are the kind of person we all hope coin developers to be.  A *huge* public thank you.

I had never considered HBN prior to this (I’d seen it, but thought it was just another one…), but now I have. ;-)

You’re awesome.  Thanks!
Activity: 322
January 17, 2014, 02:24:01 PM
An absolutely huge public thank you to Tranz. I'll put my money where my mouth is tonight, in form of a donation.  Grin

What is HBN??

HoboNickels HBN
 read more here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hobonickels-hbn-high-fast-stake-version-20-more-secure-less-intensive-303749
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2014, 02:10:34 PM

What is HBN??
Activity: 322
January 17, 2014, 02:08:17 PM
I'm throwing my rigs back onto RPC right NAO. 

I AM JUST THAT INSPIRED.

Now we are talking!!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
January 17, 2014, 01:53:33 PM

Activity: 98
January 17, 2014, 01:53:15 PM
I'm throwing my rigs back onto RPC right NAO. 

I AM JUST THAT INSPIRED.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 17, 2014, 01:50:14 PM
Activity: 23
January 17, 2014, 01:48:57 PM

Activity: 2
January 17, 2014, 01:44:15 PM
Will definitely support HBN
+Sending You an RPC right now!

Good Guy Tranz!
https://i.imgflip.com/66tl8.jpg
Activity: 296
January 17, 2014, 01:40:09 PM
Activity: 117
January 17, 2014, 12:48:41 PM
You are a king! Will donate for sure! You are a man to be!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052
May the force bit with you.
January 17, 2014, 12:22:33 PM
Hi All. I have seen my name thrown around here, so let me just address a few things really quick.

I was asked to help out with RPC, as I have been a fan of his for sometime, and it seems he is ok with the coin, I decided to help.

I have created this pull request into the offical repository. https://github.com/ronpaulcoin/ronpaulcoin/pull/10

The only thing that will need to be changed is the block number the change goes into effect. line 1118 of main.cpp. I will leave that to Colin once he is ready. 

There are also a few other changes which may go into. New icons, fee structure change, and dns nodes, from other developers. Again I will leave all of that to Colin.

What I have added is a few missing and incorrect functions:

Fixed: hardcoded checkpoints, and checkpoint code.
Fixed: Alertkey (it was the litecoin alertkey, this is no good)
Fixed: Testnet, new code changes can be now be easily tested, in a safe environment.
Added: rpc function makekeypair. Can be used to update keys quickly if the need comes.
Added: Sync Checkpoint. Checkpoints can be pushed from a node, to prevent 51% attacks. I am not the key keeper, nor the node, someone else on the ronpaulcoin team will handle that.
Changed: Difficultly structure. The diff will now be changed every 48 blocks with 11% max change. This is a step in the right direction. It can also be changed to use a more aggressive approach in the future, such as the gravity well. But this should work for now. And will keep the coin from being flashed mined. If you guys would rather wait for a more aggressive approach, well that is up to Colin.

I have done this without any payment, upfront, or even promised.  I won't turn away any gifts though obviously.  I did this because, as stated I like Dr. Paul, and I would hate to see this coin trashed.  I also know that there is a lot of enthusiasm for Ron Paul, I would like to see some of that spill over into HBN.

I have worked very hard on HBN over the past 6 months. To create a unique, fast, and fun wallet.  I've lost about 1 week so far working on RPC, which wold have gone into further dev work for HBN. And with zero vested interest in rpc, finding time for continued development will be difficult. I have many future plans for HoboNickels. Including a strong libertarian movement for charitable giving.

Libertarians don't want government to be required to give out handouts for the poor and needy. In order for that not to happen, then we must help each other.

By EOQ2 of 2014, I plan to release HBN version 1.4. This will add new functions that will make giving to each other extremely easy and efficient. This will take us one more step towards removing more and more assistance from government to provide these things.

In short. If you want to see further development from me into RPC. Then I would like to see a few things from you all.
Add buy walls into HBN. I want to see my investors and miners treated well.  I have never sold 1 HBN at the bid. I do put them up on the ask.
Donate: BTC: 148agZUjQNurmPScPi7kfyt2H3VDkZsVeq  RPC: RJBzCLqDZRJRh2dEM2s4QvZ9bNiQrKiNEj

Thanks all, I wish you the best of luck!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 17, 2014, 11:40:30 AM

A brand new P2POOL for ronpaulcoin!

p2pool.neocities.org
Pages:
Jump to: