Pages:
Author

Topic: error - page 95. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 17, 2014, 10:41:38 AM
What is the (rough) ETA on the fork? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month out...?
less than 1 week. Possibly in the next 1-2 days.

Nice. So is the plan a fork or adding Kimoto Gravity Well code into the protocol?

Kimoto Graivty Well would be a huge win!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
January 17, 2014, 09:15:56 AM

Nice. So is the plan a fork or adding Kimoto Gravity Well code into the protocol?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
January 17, 2014, 08:25:27 AM
Ive been mining RPC, but left it because of the diff "problems".

Still a believer in this coin. Have bought a dozen RPC on coinedup for 0.018 each (after interview on TV)

Sold my initial stack of RPC for 0.047. Can't complain. Keep it up.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 17, 2014, 08:00:22 AM
Since this coin is practacly endorsed by Ron Paul on the video, i guess this coin is now legal. We do not have the risk of lawsuit anymore (like the coinye).  This should give the coin a lot more value.

And put Ron's face back on the coin.......5 second job

It is on the coin...  it is just showing the backside right now Wink
Smiley
January 17, 2014, 07:32:10 AM
Since this coin is practacly endorsed by Ron Paul on the video, i guess this coin is now legal. We do not have the risk of lawsuit anymore (like the coinye).  This should give the coin a lot more value.

It is on the coin...  it is just showing the backside right now Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 17, 2014, 06:48:39 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 17, 2014, 05:36:33 AM

this is pretty much right, people are just waiting for the diff fix ones thats done RPC would be a different animal
January 17, 2014, 04:57:03 AM
Activity: 2
January 17, 2014, 02:06:22 AM
Activity: 23
January 17, 2014, 01:41:33 AM
I didn't say DOGE wasn't an anomaly, or that it didn't have a huge following. I was just saying WTF because at the end of the day it's a near-infinite supply coin based on a meme. And yet it still has a huge hash rate and somewhat decent demand, considering.

I've mined it in the past, sold at .00000120ish, ain't ashamed of that.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
January 17, 2014, 01:16:45 AM
Had that happen to me quite a bit too, recently I've been trying to do some trading on cryptsy again though and it does seam a little better than before. Still think vircurex is by far the best I've used though, I really hope they get RPC on there!
Yep, Vircurex would be great. It would be one of the signs that RPC has made it.  Grin

For sure, they dont just put any ole coin on that site.

Except the DOGE....wtf
You people still underestimate Doge for some reason. Doge is good entry level crypto. It's very popular among the young. Just look at the trading volumes. No other alt crypto even get near it, not even LTC.

Not really, LTC daily trading volume is as high as the total DOGE market cap. In $ of course.
But DOGE is an exception in the alt coin world, no alt coin can expect to have the same story again. This is the only alt coin to have more than 30GH/s on average, and only due to hype, not even one single special tech feature at launch.
But I don't see DOGE market cap surpassing worldcoin's or other big coins (MEC/QUARK/...). But maybe it can equal them.
Once the reward will halve, hashrate will simply be divided by 2, then by 2 again, and again. In 5 months hashrate will be equal to that of WDC/FTC.
Activity: 154
January 17, 2014, 12:34:21 AM
Had that happen to me quite a bit too, recently I've been trying to do some trading on cryptsy again though and it does seam a little better than before. Still think vircurex is by far the best I've used though, I really hope they get RPC on there!
Yep, Vircurex would be great. It would be one of the signs that RPC has made it.  Grin

Except the DOGE....wtf
You people still underestimate Doge for some reason. Doge is good entry level crypto. It's very popular among the young. Just look at the trading volumes. No other alt crypto even get near it, not even LTC.
Activity: 23
January 17, 2014, 12:26:10 AM
Yep, Vircurex would be great. It would be one of the signs that RPC has made it.  Grin

Except the DOGE....wtf
Activity: 22
January 16, 2014, 11:32:04 PM

January 16, 2014, 11:24:06 PM
Activity: 22
January 16, 2014, 11:07:50 PM
I think Coinedup is great service and it's free to use. I'm very happy with it. Cheesy

Imho it's much better than cryptsy. Yes, it's slow, but everything works like it's supposed to be. It's very easy to make buy and sell orders and cancel them on short notice. Unlike cryptsy where your crypto may disappear or get locked for some time. Transaction times are much faster too.

There is only one thing that bugs me about coinedup. Buy and sell gui is okay, but it's hard to adjust your buying amount to match the required BTC if you want to use all of it.

The UI is 19th century/ speed is 18th century.. Yes it does do what its suppose to do but it crawls.. there is hardly any liquidity there for that reason and its a pain in the ass.. come on have you guys not seen modern websites ? I understand the complexity of trading websitse and foremost they have to be super secure which it seems it is.. RPC is the only reason i am there
If your bid match selling price, Coinedup makes the deal in nanoseconds. There has been many times on cryptsy where my bid matched the selling price and someone else robbed me on it. That's fucking bullshit on cryptsy's part, sometimes it just doesn't want to make the deals for you fast enough.

January 16, 2014, 11:01:46 PM
I think Coinedup is great service and it's free to use. I'm very happy with it. Cheesy

Imho it's much better than cryptsy. Yes, it's slow, but everything works like it's supposed to be. It's very easy to make buy and sell orders and cancel them on short notice. Unlike cryptsy where your crypto may disappear or get locked for some time. Transaction times are much faster too.

There is only one thing that bugs me about coinedup. Buy and sell gui is okay, but it's hard to adjust your buying amount to match the required BTC if you want to use all of it.

The UI is 19th century/ speed is 18th century.. Yes it does do what its suppose to do but it crawls.. there is hardly any liquidity there for that reason and its a pain in the ass.. come on have you guys not seen modern websites ? I understand the complexity of trading websitse and foremost they have to be super secure which it seems it is.. RPC is the only reason i am there
If your bid match selling price, Coinedup makes the deal in nanoseconds. There has been many times on cryptsy where my bid matched the selling price and someone else robbed me on it. That's fucking bullshit on cryptsy's part, sometimes it just doesn't want to make the deals for you fast enough.
Activity: 186
January 16, 2014, 10:59:38 PM
Coinedup at least had faith in RonPaulCoin and gave it life. Now it is RPC which makes coinedup alive Wink
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
January 16, 2014, 10:52:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2014, 10:49:27 PM

Pages:
Jump to: