Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESHOP launched] Trezor: Bitcoin hardware wallet - page 5. (Read 965789 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I can see balance on all of my addresses. Now I have only 3 addy with balances, and I can see the current balance on each individually. I can't go on other addresses like Litecoin, Doge or something without the connected device, but for sure it works for BTC if the last one was "saved" before wallet physically disconnected.
And where do you see it exactly? I can see the list of all used addresses, with the total received on each; but not the current balance on each (and change addresses are not shown)

I have the device unpluged for paranoid issues

First, I use the Trezor One. Just to be sure that we are talking about same thing  Cheesy
I can see only addresses the current balance. Addresses with zero balances have not shown.
I'd love to take a screenshot for you, but my browsers are under my security investigation because of some weird issue.
I keep the unplugged device, mostly for a reason of hardware security.
copper member
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
I can see balance on all of my addresses. Now I have only 3 addy with balances, and I can see the current balance on each individually. I can't go on other addresses like Litecoin, Doge or something without the connected device, but for sure it works for BTC if the last one was "saved" before wallet physically disconnected.
And where do you see it exactly? I can see the list of all used addresses, with the total received on each; but not the current balance on each (and change addresses are not shown)

I have the device unpluged for paranoid issues
legendary
What's wrong with https://wallet.trezor.io/ (If I understand correctly your doubt)
I use the option "remembering device" and I can see balances on my addresses, even without the connected wallet on PC.
But it displays the balance of the wallet, not the one of addresses....
This whole thing started when I sent a tx, the part I din't use was sent to a change address, but I could not see in my "receive" tab. I could later verify that the address did infact belong to me in Electrum; but the little heart attack I had when I saw the tx with one output I did not recognize was rather huge

copper member
What's wrong with https://wallet.trezor.io/ (If I understand correctly your doubt)
I use the option "remembering device" and I can see balances on my addresses, even without the connected wallet on PC.
But it displays the balance of the wallet, not the one of addresses....
This whole thing started when I sent a tx, the part I din't use was sent to a change address, but I could not see in my "receive" tab. I could later verify that the address did infact belong to me in Electrum; but the little heart attack I had when I saw the tx with one output I did not recognize was rather huge
legendary
I have a small doubt...

Is there a way to see the individual balances of each used address without using Electrum? This applies to used change addresses too

I guess the answer is no; but may it's just that I haven't found the option. And, in case it's not available... is this a feature that will be coming with Trezor Suite?

Kind regards

although I lack support for browsers like Opera.
copper member
I have a small doubt...

Is there a way to see the individual balances of each used address without using Electrum? This applies to used change addresses too

I guess the answer is no; but may it's just that I haven't found the option. And, in case it's not available... is this a feature that will be coming with Trezor Suite?

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
Sure, I have just removed it from my post. Would you mind if I wrote about the "Suite" in a separate topic without the login credentials or do you want to keep a low profile for now?

Thank you! Honestly, we only contacted few beta testers because we want to get first feedback. There's plenty of things which we want to add before going public, so I believe there will be a time for doing reviews :-). You're one of first few people who have an access there, so writing reviews now makes little sense.

The most valuable would be any kind of feedback (positive or negative) to our feedback form so we can improve the product before its bigger launch. We take all that feedback seriously (and thank you to all of you who already submitted it!).
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131
Btw would you mind to removing password to beta from one of your previous posts? We picked up just few beta testers and at this point we don't want average Joe to have an access there; the software is experimental and we want to control amount of people using it. Thank you!

Sure, I have just removed it from my post. Would you mind if I wrote about the "Suite" in a separate topic without the login credentials or do you want to keep a low profile for now?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
My bad, the background image probably represents what Trezor Suite (the upcoming desktop and Android/iOS app) will look like. Apparently, it's going to have some interesting features like connecting to a local instance of Bitcoin Core or to Trezor backend via Tor. I have asked them how long they are going to keep updating Trezor Wallet; waiting for a reply.

Yep, that's preview of new stack, internally called "Suite". While we aim to desktop and mobile apps, we plan to maintain also web version for portable use (with WebUSB, you can use Trezor on the go, without a need of installing any software on the computer).

Btw would you mind to removing password to beta from one of your previous posts? We picked up just few beta testers and at this point we don't want average Joe to have an access there; the software is experimental and we want to control amount of people using it. Thank you!
legendary
Well, that's strange. Why would they continue to push updates to the web wallet if they're going to deprecate it and release a desktop wallet soon?

My bad, the background image probably represents what Trezor Suite (the upcoming desktop and Android/iOS app) will look like. Apparently, it's going to have some interesting features like connecting to a local instance of Bitcoin Core or to Trezor backend via Tor. I have asked them how long they are going to keep updating Trezor Wallet; waiting for a reply.
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
Trezor Beta Wallet is now behind a login wall. The login and the password seem to be the same for everyone. They are sent after subscribing to the newsletter which covers new, experimental features. In the background of the new landing page, there is a sneak peak of upcoming visual overhaul of Trezor Wallet. You should take a look at it.
-snip-

Well, that's strange. Why would they continue to push updates to the web wallet if they're going to deprecate it and release a desktop wallet soon?
legendary
Trezor Beta Wallet is now behind a login wall. The login and the password seem to be the same for everyone. They are sent after subscribing to the newsletter which covers new, experimental features. In the background of the new landing page, there is a sneak peak of upcoming visual overhaul of Trezor Wallet. You should take a look at it.

Login credentials removed upon request.
legendary
Starting at Midnight CEST (10th May) and at least until midnight U.S. Pacific Time (11th May), for every Trezor model T bought on the day of the halving, you can get a free Trezor One device!
legendary
You can get 15% off your Trezor T or Trezor One order with STAYSAFE15 promo code until April 1st.

Source: https://twitter.com/Trezor/status/1240222929620815877
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
As you probably know, this experimental firmware is not official. Trezor confirmed that they are not going to add Monero support to the first model, I have just double checked it on their Telegram and on this page. As far as I remember, they explained that Trezor One doesn't have enough memory or processing power but don't quote me on that.

As late as several months ago I've seen them giving uncertain responses. It looked to me like they were still considering it but that it was not a priority to them.
legendary
Nice. Now I'd like to hear about a roadmap for Monero support on Trezor One. There was a way to store XMR with experimental firmware on the original Trezor so I don't know why the efforts were abandoned, I'm sure many more of the original Trezor wallets were sold than Trezor Ts.

As you probably know, this experimental firmware is not official. Trezor confirmed that they are not going to add Monero support to the first model, I have just double checked it on their Telegram and on this page. As far as I remember, they explained that Trezor One doesn't have enough memory or processing power but don't quote me on that.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Nice. Now I'd like to hear about a roadmap for Monero support on Trezor One. There was a way to store XMR with experimental firmware on the original Trezor so I don't know why the efforts were abandoned, I'm sure many more of the original Trezor wallets were sold than Trezor Ts.

https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/2495/experimental-trezor-firmware-testing
legendary
Since the middle of January, full Trezor T support has been available in the official Monero client. No commands required to set up the wallet. The whole process is fairly easy and well described on the Trezor wiki. Also, you can now buy Trezor with Monero!

Source: https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-model-t-is-fully-integrated-into-the-official-monero-client-b6f9bd31e7f
legendary
Trezor has just released a new beta version (2.2.0) of their software for Trezor T. Wipe Code has been added. Once it's entered while the device is locked, it wipes the wallet. In order to set it up, the update has to be installed manually and the code needs to be set up using trezorctl (>=0.11.6).

To set the wipe code use: trezorctl set wipe-code
To remove the wipe code use: trezorctl set wipe-code -r
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
I received an Email from Trezor today, they are having a Holiday sale; buy a Trezor T and get a Trezor one for free, or buy a Trezor T and get a second for half price.  I don't see the promotion on their site, I think it's an email marketing thingy.  If you're not signed up for Trezor promotional emails, they don't send them often, and when they do it's worth getting spammed.  Just sayin'.

If you're interested send me a PM, and I'll send you the links. 

It's just not shown on the first page, but if you click the shop button, it will redirect you to all the deals (including the Christmas ones that you're referring to): https://shop.trezor.io/
Pages:
Jump to: