Author

Topic: Esports Prediction & Discussion Thread - page 129. (Read 68456 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
November 19, 2022, 05:05:01 PM
Most probably Kuku will be acquired by Blacklist, given that he's a long-time friend of the org's CEO. He could easily use that as a leverage to further his interests and be in a team that has the capacity to acquire great players since they have the budget and the platform that not many new orgs in SEA has. It appears that not many orgs in the region are prioritizing Dota 2 anyway, so the options for these released players are very few.
It looks like it as I also saw this leak mentioned on Reddit and this was their potential roster on Blacklist.
Blacklist DOTA2
  • Raven
  • Karl
  • Kuku
  • Tims
  • TBD
3 out of 5 member of former TNC Pro members, I'm also expecting this as well given that Blacklist is trying to build an all filipino team representing Philippines and take the chance for a full Filipino team to win the TI. I don't have any news about other TNC former members, Did they quit dota? I haven't seen them in the scene for a while now. If this line up becomes a reality, I'm sure Filipino will be on hype as hell. Those who quit dota will surely get interested on what's happening to dota given that the community and the pro scene is still active.

What iteration of TNC are we talking about here? The first TNC that made it to their first TI, or the one with Armel and Gabbi? Armel is still actively playing, Gabbi is also looking for team, Eyyou is in a local team (Polaris if I can remember), and jessievash is now in Valorant. It's just that the teams that Gabbi, Armel, and Eyyou is joining aren't really accomplishing much, while their former teammates are finding luck on placing in main stage events that's why we're hearing of them more.

From the above list, I think it's possible that they acquire Eyyou again as 5 and captain. The man still has the meta, the plays, and the overall wits to compete professionally, just that he's always teamed with other players that aren't as hungry as his former TNC mates.

... or they can always go back as 5 with N0tail, Ceb, and Jerax (Taiga hinted that the members of the old OG squad might return to active pro scene come 22-23 DPC season). N0tail is the only one I'm quite unsure of whether he wants to go back and compete again. The dude's chillin' and enjoyig creating vlogs and all that stuff.

Ceb also mentioned that NoTail may need the longest time away from competitive DOTA since he was doing this the longest. So, we may still not see NoTail this DPC season. But if they do decide to team up again, are they going to be the first team or the second? The current roster is performing rather really well. They won a major and a few tournaments. It would be a waste to disband them or relegate them to the second team. Topson is still top tier as we saw last TI. Ana is still good and we also saw Ceb play in stockholm. It will be a hard decision for OG management if they all decide to come back.

Possibly another org, or a sister org if you may. OG already left ATF as a free agent (though they haven't announced it yet), and it's up to Ammar whether he'll stay with OG or not. That spot could easily be snatched by Ceb if Topson and the 3 other old OG members aren't wanting to play in the 22-23 season. Possibly they will not let go of Taiga and the gang of new OG members. They'd just look for replacement for Ammar first.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
November 19, 2022, 04:48:37 PM
It is really hard to catch up with the player changes at Eternal Fire.  Grin

They have brought back MAJ3R once again. He is officially the fifth member of the team now after woxic's departure and he is the IGL at the same time. The current roster looks like this:

In fact this was one of the versions of the team I was hoping to see. I would rather seeing imoRR on the bench normally and woxic to take his place. However there have been serious problems between woxic and MAJ3R so it isn't possible now. Even the reason why MAJ3R has come back must be the absence of woxic in the team now. imoRR is going to be the new AWPer of the team from now on. This is good news actually as I hope to see him not taking unnecessary risks often. He'd definitely be an aggressive AWPer like nicoodoz at the same time I think.

https://www.hltv.org/news/35111/maj3r-returns-to-eternal-fire
How many changes in Eternal Fire now, I hope this will be the last. This would be the ideal five for me. I mentioned it here before., I criticized this decision a lot when Maj3r left. The captain improved his aim a lot, he was already a good IGL but he left the team, he left the team because of the disagreement with w0xic, now he came back. w0xic would be better than Imorr but now the team will be completely at peace. Many people think that he is a toxic player for w0xic, I think he can be a little too emotional when there are situations that he does not want in matches.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
November 19, 2022, 04:14:06 PM
It is really hard to catch up with the player changes at Eternal Fire.  Grin

They have brought back MAJ3R once again. He is officially the fifth member of the team now after woxic's departure and he is the IGL at the same time. The current roster looks like this:

In fact this was one of the versions of the team I was hoping to see. I would rather seeing imoRR on the bench normally and woxic to take his place. However there have been serious problems between woxic and MAJ3R so it isn't possible now. Even the reason why MAJ3R has come back must be the absence of woxic in the team now. imoRR is going to be the new AWPer of the team from now on. This is good news actually as I hope to see him not taking unnecessary risks often. He'd definitely be an aggressive AWPer like nicoodoz at the same time I think.

https://www.hltv.org/news/35111/maj3r-returns-to-eternal-fire
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
November 19, 2022, 12:13:56 PM
Sadly Kuku will be potentially on Bleed esports with his former team mates, Topson, xepher and Whitemon. The only team member that is removed to their their former t1 team is Ana which is replaced by March. I believe kuku is given a second chance playing with this former team mates. And I think he will do better this time since he was the one who was the one mostly blamed for their loss at their qualifiers. Though it is not the final roster, There couild be a chance that Kuku be acquired by Blacklist.
I nearly thought this was the actual roster lol, I'm thinking their mid player won't be Topson as he's likely going to head over to Team Liquid since Micke was showing a transition to the position 1 recently and their coach Blitz even gave a hint through Cap's recent podcast.

Yes, it's not official. I guess it's based on rumors and speculations, I just saw it on facebook and post it here because of the excitement of most former T1 members will play again and Kuku will be given a chance to redeem himself.
Most probably Kuku will be acquired by Blacklist, given that he's a long-time friend of the org's CEO. He could easily use that as a leverage to further his interests and be in a team that has the capacity to acquire great players since they have the budget and the platform that not many new orgs in SEA has. It appears that not many orgs in the region are prioritizing Dota 2 anyway, so the options for these released players are very few.
It looks like it as I also saw this leak mentioned on Reddit and this was their potential roster on Blacklist.
Blacklist DOTA2
  • Raven
  • Karl
  • Kuku
  • Tims
  • TBD
3 out of 5 member of former TNC Pro members, I'm also expecting this as well given that Blacklist is trying to build an all filipino team representing Philippines and take the chance for a full Filipino team to win the TI. I don't have any news about other TNC former members, Did they quit dota? I haven't seen them in the scene for a while now. If this line up becomes a reality, I'm sure Filipino will be on hype as hell. Those who quit dota will surely get interested on what's happening to dota given that the community and the pro scene is still active.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
November 19, 2022, 11:49:31 AM
Sadly Kuku will be potentially on Bleed esports with his former team mates, Topson, xepher and Whitemon. The only team member that is removed to their their former t1 team is Ana which is replaced by March. I believe kuku is given a second chance playing with this former team mates. And I think he will do better this time since he was the one who was the one mostly blamed for their loss at their qualifiers. Though it is not the final roster, There couild be a chance that Kuku be acquired by Blacklist.
I nearly thought this was the actual roster lol, I'm thinking their mid player won't be Topson as he's likely going to head over to Team Liquid since Micke was showing a transition to the position 1 recently and their coach Blitz even gave a hint through Cap's recent podcast.

Blacklist DOTA2
  • Raven
  • Karl
  • Kuku
  • Tims
  • TBD
November 19, 2022, 11:14:22 AM
Astralis are really hard to understand now. As they are quite inconsistent it is really difficult to predict when they can win. After that terrifying loss against 500 they are showing a solid performance against ENCE at the moment. First of all they both lost on the maps they picked. Now we are on Overpass, the decider. ENCE don't have any win on this map but Astralis are not very good also with a 25% win rate normally.

But Astralis are putting a good show right now. They have finished the first half 12-3 ahead already. There is nobody who has got even 10+ frags at ENCE side now. blameF is playing extra as well with 23 frags already. He was impressive on Mirage too with 25 frags. Xyp9x was amazing on Ancient with 33 frags which helped the team stay in the series to go for the decider. I don't expect a comeback from ENCE to be honest but Astralis are still not completely credible for me truthfully.  Grin
Xyp9x and BlameF really did extra for Astralis in this match. I spoke a little early after watching the Mirage map. I didn't think ENCE would have any difficulties in Ancient. Astralis once again showed how strong they really are mentally, it would have been difficult for any other team to make a comeback. As far as I know, the Astralis club is working with a professional team to provide mental support to its players. It's really hard to understand, I can't understand if the 500 team were defeated 16-1 in Ancient. They matched Fnatic today in the semi-finals. Fnatic will be a tough team competitive match. Fnatic has a three-game winning streak. They have a strong squad. I feel like Fnatic will win, but I won't make a bet on this, just ignore what I said Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1069
November 19, 2022, 10:39:18 AM
... or they can always go back as 5 with N0tail, Ceb, and Jerax (Taiga hinted that the members of the old OG squad might return to active pro scene come 22-23 DPC season). N0tail is the only one I'm quite unsure of whether he wants to go back and compete again. The dude's chillin' and enjoyig creating vlogs and all that stuff.

Ceb also mentioned that NoTail may need the longest time away from competitive DOTA since he was doing this the longest. So, we may still not see NoTail this DPC season. But if they do decide to team up again, are they going to be the first team or the second? The current roster is performing rather really well. They won a major and a few tournaments. It would be a waste to disband them or relegate them to the second team. Topson is still top tier as we saw last TI. Ana is still good and we also saw Ceb play in stockholm. It will be a hard decision for OG management if they all decide to come back.
legendary
Excel is fun
November 19, 2022, 10:09:23 AM
Make it 4 supports. Cheesy I think Kuku should transition himself into support, he seemed behind and out-farmed in the battle of offlaners. 

Kuku should not be in the captain position. His drafts are weak, his offlane heroes are very predictable, and he hogs farm just like Ammar but at least the latter knows how to utilize the farm he gets from the map.

We will see if Topson accepts any offers and stays at the SEA. The same with Ana, these 2 guys are decorated veterans and they will have a lot of offers coming to them to choose from. North America is another option after EG hinted to transfer to South America. Soniqs released all its players earlier too, this left TSM as the only top reliable team in the region.

EG would most probably prefer SA talents. That region is ripe for the picking with a lot of new talented players coming out of the bud. For starters, the last TI run, we had 2 SA teams who showed us good Dota and improved mechanics on the game, with Thunder Awaken reaching as far as lower bracket round 5 before they were outed by Liquid. Fly also mentioned that their roster might stick to NA with other orgs, so Topson and Ana may need to go back to EU if they want a team to pick them, or they can always go back as 5 with N0tail, Ceb, and Jerax (Taiga hinted that the members of the old OG squad might return to active pro scene come 22-23 DPC season). N0tail is the only one I'm quite unsure of whether he wants to go back and compete again. The dude's chillin' and enjoyig creating vlogs and all that stuff.
legendary
November 19, 2022, 09:02:33 AM
Make it 4 supports. Cheesy I think Kuku should transition himself into support, he seemed behind and out-farmed in the battle of offlaners. 

Well, he admitted that he was not a good captain for ANA and that he was a lackluster last TI. But I do not think that transitioning to support well be the right move for him. I think, being a support is actually harder than being an offlaner or pos 1.

We will see if Topson accepts any offers and stays at the SEA. The same with Ana, these 2 guys are decorated veterans and they will have a lot of offers coming to them to choose from. North America is another option after EG hinted to transfer to South America. Soniqs released all its players earlier too, this left TSM as the only top reliable team in the region.

I do not think that they would want to play in NA. In my opinion, NA is the weakest region as far as DOTA 2 is concerned. Though, it would be easier to enter TI if you are in that region since the competition is not that high. But I believe these players want to join teams that are highly competitive and are able to hold themselves against top teams in TI.

Things are getting interesting in DOTA 2. It seems like we will be seeing new teams soon.

I wonder how the new teams will fair this DPC season. They are freshly formed so I do not expect too much from them. Unless they got really good players, then I am not expecting too much from them. But I will still be watching them just in case they bring something interesting in DOTA2.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
November 19, 2022, 06:39:33 AM
So Topson will remain in SEA team. I thought he will go back to EU to join a stronger team.

This team has 3 support users with March, Whitemon and Xepher. Are they going to get another offlaner or carry member? Or one of the support will transition into that role? I wonder if that will be hard to transition to carry role from support.

I feel bad for Ana not getting back to the team. His talent is not utilized as much as OG has utilized his talent. He needs good support that understands his game play. Hope he finds another team that could do that for him.

I will wait for the official announcement of their new team. They were part of T1 before and T1 has sold the rights to another organization and that means with the record of Valve/Dota 2, they're still under the team that has just changed its name due to the selling of their rights.  Even if they've(T1) announced the release of their roster, it could be the system that still has the name of its players while changing the team name.
Anyway, if this is an official and lock roster soon, March is going to play offlane and Kuku is said to be playing the carry of it. Because he's the offlane of his former team MVP Phoenix on their 2015 roster. And do not worry about ana, he's like a premium in the dota 2 professional scene, many teams would like to get him for sure.

Things are getting interesting in DOTA 2. It seems like we will be seeing new teams soon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
November 19, 2022, 06:18:41 AM
A lot of changes in Dota 2 scene in all region  Shocked. This new team Bleed Esports looks promising in the future as they signed great talents as Whitemoon is for sure a top tier support right now.

I do hope that Kuku will finally leave the memes behind him and he will focus a lot more on Dota 2.

What is next for Ana ? Going back to EU division ?

Regarding Team Spirit , I think they will change the line very soon as there were rumors that Toronto wants to quits and form his own team....

I’m surprised about this announcement not because T1 old roster forme a new team but because the role on this roster for pos 1 is unknown. Is it Kuku or March who will get the carry role. I’m surprised if March will be pos 1 since he is the coach and only play support while Kuku as pos 1 is already not good because he is already outdated and can’t even play properly as offlane of there team. I hope the new roster is not final because Topson will just waste his time for that team composition.

Kuku become shit player after he change role from position 1 to offlaner/coach. Maybe he is trying to find his comfortable role again since they are re-organizing there roster. Besides Kuku might be retiring in case this new team will be a flop. T1 lose most of there games because Kuku fail to do his role. I’m he knew already that he is a problem and not there pos1 since they already change those position yet they have same result.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
November 19, 2022, 05:27:33 AM
A lot of changes in Dota 2 scene in all region  Shocked. This new team Bleed Esports looks promising in the future as they signed great talents as Whitemoon is for sure a top tier support right now.
Bleed Esports is hyping the community but I just hope that they won't choke when the big qualifiers has already come in.

I do hope that Kuku will finally leave the memes behind him and he will focus a lot more on Dota 2.
AFAIK, he's always been focused and the memes are made by the fans making fun of him due to choking with his lackluster performances.

He's always like this, every after TI, he goes on a long vacation and comes back for his part time job.  Tongue

Regarding Team Spirit , I think they will change the line very soon as there were rumors that Toronto wants to quits and form his own team....
Yes, Torontotokyo is already out of them. I saw someone said that the Team Spirit is practicing with one new player named, Larl.

Anyway, another news: former coach of Team Fnatic - Sunbhie is now part of Talon Esports.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630
November 18, 2022, 05:33:17 PM
Astralis are really hard to understand now. As they are quite inconsistent it is really difficult to predict when they can win. After that terrifying loss against 500 they are showing a solid performance against ENCE at the moment. First of all they both lost on the maps they picked. Now we are on Overpass, the decider. ENCE don't have any win on this map but Astralis are not very good also with a 25% win rate normally.

But Astralis are putting a good show right now. They have finished the first half 12-3 ahead already. There is nobody who has got even 10+ frags at ENCE side now. blameF is playing extra as well with 23 frags already. He was impressive on Mirage too with 25 frags. Xyp9x was amazing on Ancient with 33 frags which helped the team stay in the series to go for the decider. I don't expect a comeback from ENCE to be honest but Astralis are still not completely credible for me truthfully.  Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 570
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
November 18, 2022, 05:15:32 PM
So Topson will remain in SEA team. I thought he will go back to EU to join a stronger team.

This team has 3 support users with March, Whitemon and Xepher. Are they going to get another offlaner or carry member? Or one of the support will transition into that role? I wonder if that will be hard to transition to carry role from support.

I feel bad for Ana not getting back to the team. His talent is not utilized as much as OG has utilized his talent. He needs good support that understands his game play. Hope he finds another team that could do that for him.

I will wait for the official announcement of their new team. They were part of T1 before and T1 has sold the rights to another organization and that means with the record of Valve/Dota 2, they're still under the team that has just changed its name due to the selling of their rights.  Even if they've(T1) announced the release of their roster, it could be the system that still has the name of its players while changing the team name.
Anyway, if this is an official and lock roster soon, March is going to play offlane and Kuku is said to be playing the carry of it. Because he's the offlane of his former team MVP Phoenix on their 2015 roster. And do not worry about ana, he's like a premium in the dota 2 professional scene, many teams would like to get him for sure.
legendary
November 18, 2022, 05:09:19 PM
Meanwhile, in the SEA region, T1 released their 3 remaining players Ana, Topson, and Whitemon. Plenty of shake-ups in the weaker regions as teams are mounting to have better line-ups before the new DPC begins. I am also waiting if Team Spirit will remain with their current line-up after its disastrous early TI exit.
Speaking of SEA, there were some leaks about two new SEA teams for the next season as T1 sold their slot to Bleed esports (valorant org) and RSG sold their slot to Tier One Entertainment (Blacklist International). That said, Kuku and the boys will probably get picked up by one of the two orgs.

I'm also hoping that Kuku will be in Blacklist after I heard that the Tryke (CEO) announced that they will be entering the Dota 2 pro scene. Sadly Kuku will be potentially on Bleed esports with his former team mates, Topson, xepher and Whitemon. The only team member that is removed to their their former t1 team is Ana which is replaced by March. I believe kuku is given a second chance playing with this former team mates. And I think he will do better this time since he was the one who was the one mostly blamed for their loss at their qualifiers. Though it is not the final roster, There couild be a chance that Kuku be acquired by Blacklist.

November 18, 2022, 03:37:31 PM
Astralis' rank has already dropped to the 18th place in world ranking. They will need time to collect themselves and fight more seriously.
At least they qualified for the playoffs though so it's still not that bad of a performance even though they'll most likely lose against ENCE tomorrow.  Tongue

Meanwhile, in the SEA region, T1 released their 3 remaining players Ana, Topson, and Whitemon. Plenty of shake-ups in the weaker regions as teams are mounting to have better line-ups before the new DPC begins. I am also waiting if Team Spirit will remain with their current line-up after its disastrous early TI exit.
Speaking of SEA, there were some leaks about two new SEA teams for the next season as T1 sold their slot to Bleed esports (valorant org) and RSG sold their slot to Tier One Entertainment (Blacklist International). That said, Kuku and the boys will probably get picked up by one of the two orgs.
Players from the infrastructure are not bad at all. Astralis also invests in the long term, I think they are not in a hurry, they are just busy creating their own formation. Anyway, I'm watching the quarterfinals right now.

The music in this organization and the fact that the presenter was too excited afterwards seemed too repulsive to me. The presentation at the beginning of the Ence - Astralis match really pissed me off. Ence defends like Stone on the Mirage map, this is a defense they usually do on this map. The tactics that Astralis used were always failing. Mirage map ended 16-11, the first map went to ENCE.

Choosing Mirage against Ence really takes courage, I think Astralis chose the wrong map. Now we move on to the Ancient map of Ence's choice. This map goes to Ence and ends 2-0, I don't think it will be a surprise.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
November 18, 2022, 08:45:27 AM
A lot of changes in Dota 2 scene in all region  Shocked. This new team Bleed Esports looks promising in the future as they signed great talents as Whitemoon is for sure a top tier support right now.

I’m surprised about this announcement not because T1 old roster forme a new team but because the role on this roster for pos 1 is unknown. Is it Kuku or March who will get the carry role. I’m surprised if March will be pos 1 since he is the coach and only play support while Kuku as pos 1 is already not good because he is already outdated and can’t even play properly as offlane of there team. I hope the new roster is not final because Topson will just waste his time for that team composition.

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1186
November 18, 2022, 08:28:40 AM

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
November 18, 2022, 07:40:21 AM

I'm also hoping that Kuku will be in Blacklist after I heard that the Tryke (CEO) announced that they will be entering the Dota 2 pro scene. Sadly Kuku will be potentially on Bleed esports with his former team mates, Topson, xepher and Whitemon. The only team member that is removed to their their former t1 team is Ana which is replaced by March. I believe kuku is given a second chance playing with this former team mates. And I think he will do better this time since he was the one who was the one mostly blamed for their loss at their qualifiers. Though it is not the final roster, There couild be a chance that Kuku be acquired by Blacklist.

Credits to Diorite
legendary
Excel is fun
November 17, 2022, 07:16:28 PM

Jump to: