Author

Topic: Esports Prediction & Discussion Thread - page 125. (Read 68456 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 01, 2022, 04:27:53 PM
Team Liquid retires matumbaman, a pos 1 player. Topson is pos 2 player. I do not know if there will be reshuffling of role in Team Liquid, but there is none, Topson will not fit because he has the same position as micke. They will have conflict. Do you think that Topson will give way to Micke and play pos 1 or micke will play pos 1 to give way for topson. Topson is  top player but he does not fit to what Team Liquid needs right now.
Topson is great at mid but just needs a proper person captaining him and that's what he said. I doubt it that he'll be changing roles because he's really good at being pos 1. But maybe if he decides too. With what I know of, micke is going to be switching roles and practicing the pos 1 role in the pub games and that's why it's possible that Topson might be in as pos 2. Micke's the one that shall adjust on his roles and I've read it from someone long time ago just after a few days of the TI. I think the play style of Topson is proper with the playstyle of how Team Liquid plays.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 01, 2022, 12:02:20 PM
There are only two weeks left for the Blast World Final. This is like the second biggest tournament in CS:GO right after Major. The details of the tournament are really attention getting:

There is a $1m prize pool and we must be seeing every team doing their best in a critical tournament like this. I'm saying this not only for money of course. This kind of vast tournaments are important for gaining more points in world rankings also. We all saw how big the ranking changed after last Major. Outsiders is the third biggest favourite with a 4.80 odd for the championship in this one. The biggest one is Heroic and FaZe is right after it. Honestly I think this time the winner won't be Outsiders. I'm favouring Heroic for the championship. Their performance against FaZe in Fall Final was really impressive. They are very determined to finish the job this time after reaching the final in last Major.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 593
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
December 01, 2022, 11:55:12 AM
Team Liquid retires matumbaman, a pos 1 player. Topson is pos 2 player. I do not know if there will be reshuffling of role in Team Liquid, but there is none, Topson will not fit because he has the same position as micke. They will have conflict. Do you think that Topson will give way to Micke and play pos 1 or micke will play pos 1 to give way for topson. Topson is  top player but he does not fit to what Team Liquid needs right now.
This is what I’m thinking but a switch of role from position 1 to position is not new anymore because Nisha of team Secret do it when MidOne-pos1 left and Sumail when he join OG roster. Pos2 players can adjust there role since both position is carry and only varies with there rotation and farming habits.

Obviously, RTZ has more experience but Crystallis is young and upcoming. With proper guidance, he can be a top tier player. If I am to choose for the future of the team, I will retain Crystallis.
Agreed. Even if RTZ has an experience advantage. A young mind that can adopt and use property the new meta is more reliable on crucial matches. Crystallis just need to develop a good pos 1 mentality because he seems scared as shit on all there games against Team Secret on TI semi finals.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1069
December 01, 2022, 11:47:10 AM
I think it's more plausible that he might be picked to go with Team Liquid but if the team itself (Ex-EG) decides to stay together and compete again to the next DPC season then that leaves nothing to Team Liquid.
Nah, Team Liquid are most likely taking Topson in since their coach already gave it away by dropping a clue and said "top season" in a recent podcast and I'll be surprised if it's not Topson.

Also didn't Fly already mentioned in a clip a few weeks ago that they'll be playing together, the recent change that is likely to happen is between their current offlaner Nightfall since there are some rumors that he'll be playing with some of the previous VP players gpk, Save, Pure, and Illias.

Who's better at mid, RTZ or Crystallis? But if it's about being carry then no doubt RTZ is the better guy.

Obviously, RTZ has more experience but Crystallis is young and upcoming. With proper guidance, he can be a top tier player. If I am to choose for the future of the team, I will retain Crystallis.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2022, 09:58:01 AM
RTZ to Secret ? Hell yea! They've been teasing this for a while but nothing official yet but I must agree that Secret has a great team right now that won't need big modifications in order to chase that Aegis one more time but with RTZ on team , they will be better for sure. Now the big question is : Can RTZ perform in other team ? He has been with EG since 2015 if I remember correctly so it will be challenge for him no matter what team he will go to. Grin
There's the recent announcement of Team Secret and Nisha chose to be out of the team. So, if the rumor tends to be true and it is RTZ going to Team Secret, who's going to be playing as a carry and the mid?

Who's better at mid, RTZ or Crystallis? But if it's about being carry then no doubt RTZ is the better guy.

I'm more into thinking that Team Secret is likely to fill the slot of Nisha either by Topson or by Boom, an ex-mid player of Gaimin Gladiators.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1186
December 01, 2022, 07:18:56 AM
RTZ to Secret ? Hell yea! They've been teasing this for a while but nothing official yet but I must agree that Secret has a great team right now that won't need big modifications in order to chase that Aegis one more time but with RTZ on team , they will be better for sure. Now the big question is : Can RTZ perform in other team ? He has been with EG since 2015 if I remember correctly so it will be challenge for him no matter what team he will go to. Grin
December 01, 2022, 04:43:22 AM
There's an update from the Team Secret's official page that Crystallis is going to stay with them so that rumor is already broken if it's about RTZ going to Team Secret.

I think it's more plausible that he might be picked to go with Team Liquid but if the team itself (Ex-EG) decides to stay together and compete again to the next DPC season then that leaves nothing to Team Liquid.

While PSG.LGD has already parted ways with faith_bian who even said that he'll retire after the TI and xinQ is also out of the team.

That is actually good if they are going to retain Crystallis. He is a good fit to the team and in the short period that this young guy is with the team, they have achieved a lot. They have reached the finals of TI 2022, which is no small feat. Though they did not win the TI, coming from Last Chance Qualifier and finishing #2 in TI is already a great accomplishment. Puppy should keep this team and try again this year. Reso just joined them before the LCQ and they achieved a lot. Maybe they could achieve more if they have more time to play together and develop better chemistry.
Most Team Secret fans want Crystallis out but they're in no position to dictate what the management will decide. Many are forgetting what Crystallis has contributed when they're in the qualifiers. And the same goes for zayac, he's going to stay with Puppey as his duo support.

While PSG.LGD has already parted ways with faith_bian who even said that he'll retire after the TI and xinQ is also out of the team.

It is ashamed that this team is already retiring their roster without winning TI. They are very strong and had very good chance of winning TI before but they always come short in the finals. Faith_bian already had a good run and the only missing from his collection is a TI championship with PSG.LGD.

I wonder what PSG.LGD team will look like this coming DPC season.
They're too close with how many TIs, two or three but yet too bad that they've never won a TI. But that's still an achievement that they're always qualified in TI but let's see if this season if they'll be there.

Faith_bian has got his TI with Wings Gaming so it's already good for him to retire to focus on other things.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
December 01, 2022, 12:23:43 AM
Nah, Team Liquid are most likely taking Topson in since their coach already gave it away by dropping a clue and said "top season" in a recent podcast and I'll be surprised if it's not Topson.

Also didn't Fly already mentioned in a clip a few weeks ago that they'll be playing together, the recent change that is likely to happen is between their current offlaner Nightfall since there are some rumors that he'll be playing with some of the previous VP players gpk, Save, Pure, and Illias.

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
November 30, 2022, 07:30:44 PM
As for ex-EG roster, it's surely a great investment for the org that will take care of them and they could play around with another coach if they think Bulba isn't that good for them. So, it's going to be 5 ex-EG + a new coach.

There is a rumour that Arteezy is going to be playing in Either Team Liquid or Team Secret next season so there is only small chances for all 5 of them to stick together. Things are not working for them though so there is really no reason for them to stick around each other any longer and also all of them cost alot of money to sign so I doubt a decent organization from NA region would be able to pick them up
There's an update from the Team Secret's official page that Crystallis is going to stay with them so that rumor is already broken if it's about RTZ going to Team Secret.

That is actually good if they are going to retain Crystallis. He is a good fit to the team and in the short period that this young guy is with the team, they have achieved a lot. They have reached the finals of TI 2022, which is no small feat. Though they did not win the TI, coming from Last Chance Qualifier and finishing #2 in TI is already a great accomplishment. Puppy should keep this team and try again this year. Reso just joined them before the LCQ and they achieved a lot. Maybe they could achieve more if they have more time to play together and develop better chemistry.

It is ashamed that this team is already retiring their roster without winning TI. They are very strong and had very good chance of winning TI before but they always come short in the finals. Faith_bian already had a good run and the only missing from his collection is a TI championship with PSG.LGD.

Cant really deny nor oppose about those sayings about being uncrowned kings specially on Ame.LGD is indeed a top tier team and we've seen on how strong they are but they do always choke on semis
which is really sad that lots of fans had been really rooting for them to get an Aegis at least but still ending up on parting ways without achieving such thing. Xinq is looking for another team?
As for Secret then i dont have any doubts and their current roster is indeed a good one and as for RTZ which im not really that a fan of his considering  as a pos 1 but it isnt always
that effective specially on game plays.
legendary
November 30, 2022, 07:13:49 PM
As for ex-EG roster, it's surely a great investment for the org that will take care of them and they could play around with another coach if they think Bulba isn't that good for them. So, it's going to be 5 ex-EG + a new coach.

There is a rumour that Arteezy is going to be playing in Either Team Liquid or Team Secret next season so there is only small chances for all 5 of them to stick together. Things are not working for them though so there is really no reason for them to stick around each other any longer and also all of them cost alot of money to sign so I doubt a decent organization from NA region would be able to pick them up

November 30, 2022, 05:42:24 PM

legendary
November 28, 2022, 07:06:33 PM

This was one of the critical rounds for Heroic on the last map and jabbi played really good there: https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousRepleteHamsterImGlitch-e3Hk63SNplqrTt4G?tt_content=url&tt_medium=clips_api

broky was chosen for the MVP prize of the tournament.

Faze was able to win the next round and extend the map to overtime after this round. For me, the best play for jabbi was in round 34 when he was jump peaking and fragging 3 faze members in the process. After that round, Heroic ended the game 19-16 in the next round.

Broky's best round was round 20 in inferno with just a deagle. 3 Faze members was down and Heroic was still full members with full health. Heroic made the mistake of rushing broky, and armed with just a deagle, he used the fountain as cover and cleared Heroic. That was an epic turn around, costing Heroic their eco while boosting Faze. Even with just this round, Broky deserves to get the MVP award.

Firstly congratulations to Heroic for winning the Fall Final and earning the ticket for the World Final stage in the BLAST Premier. They were already one of the fascinating teams in the previous Major as they reached the grand final stage. They have made a big progress so far and they continue to add more to that. FaZe is at least better than NaVi these days but they are also in trouble with this level of performance. These two teams should be thankful for joining the World Final anyway.

Faze already have a great year but for some reason, they failed to win lately. They are shaky and inconsistent some times and some other time, they are fragging consistently and very confident.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 329
November 28, 2022, 04:43:23 PM
Firstly congratulations to Heroic for winning the Fall Final and earning the ticket for the World Final stage in the BLAST Premier. They were already one of the fascinating teams in the previous Major as they reached the grand final stage. They have made a big progress so far and they continue to add more to that. FaZe is at least better than NaVi these days but they are also in trouble with this level of performance. These two teams should be thankful for joining the World Final anyway.

G2 are still not able to reach the level they aim. They decided to make changes in the roster but they couldn't get very good results in big tournaments yet. I think aleksib should have stayed. He was a skilled IGL. Now NIP must be grateful for having him. Since he arrived there his performance has been quite impressive. Although he is an IGL he has made an incredible score contribution as well - especially the one against FaZe with 27 kills recently.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
November 28, 2022, 04:30:28 PM
Honestly, I expected faze to win, but karrigan and rain had a terrible game, especially karrigan who dragged the team's performance down. As far as I know, Cadian is the igl player of the heroic team, both awper and igl. When you are a two-way player, this contributes a lot. In this way, both as a frag and his contribution to the game is good.We can say that the team is rising in terms of firepower.I think it was a tournament won thanks to Cadian.He was the player who made the difference.

Karrigan is still a good IGL but not so much of a fragger. He needs to learn to use his utilities more rather than trying to outgun their opponents who are better than him in raw aim and skill. Cadian knows his place in the team and he sticks with it quite well.  He's not limited to the awp but he can entry with rifles too. Their executes in the site and retake just goes to show how well Heroic studied FaZe leading to their victory in a surprising yet convincing fashion. FaZe needs to have their guns dusted and their skills sharpened if they want to win another tournament in the near future. Ropz just gave his all but it isn't enough to convert  it to a win unfortunately.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
November 28, 2022, 03:42:47 PM

Blast Fall Final has finished and congrats to Heroic on their great victory against FaZe by 2-1.

It was pretty close on the 3rd map though
Activity: 798
Merit: 1441
November 28, 2022, 01:12:22 PM
Honestly, I expected faze to win, but karrigan and rain had a terrible game, especially karrigan who dragged the team's performance down. As far as I know, Cadian is the igl player of the heroic team, both awper and igl. When you are a two-way player, this contributes a lot. In this way, both as a frag and his contribution to the game is good.We can say that the team is rising in terms of firepower.I think it was a tournament won thanks to Cadian.He was the player who made the difference.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
November 28, 2022, 12:10:14 PM
Blast Fall Final has finished and congrats to Heroic on their great victory against FaZe by 2-1.

ropz was again the most impressive player for FaZe. He got 26+ frags on each map but this was still not enough for his team to eliminate Heroic. He was chosen as the player of the game by the way but we shouldn't overlook jabbi's great performance also. He was one of the heroes of the series for Heroic. Especially on the decider map he played a key role in this victory. Heroic were really ready for FaZe as they seemed to have learned their lesson from their last loss against them. But FaZe were still showing inconsistencies as a team.

This was one of the critical rounds for Heroic on the last map and jabbi played really good there: https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousRepleteHamsterImGlitch-e3Hk63SNplqrTt4G?tt_content=url&tt_medium=clips_api

broky was chosen for the MVP prize of the tournament.

November 27, 2022, 07:40:18 PM
Also, there's a rumor that I've read that the ex-roster of Evil Geniuses, there are 2 organizations that are interested to buy them. The 100 thieves and Cloud 9. Many will like it if Cloud 9 on boards them to their org.

Never heard of 100 thieves again for a long time. It would be interesting how they would handle a dota 2 roster given that most of the teams they held were for FPS games. Ex-EG players are still a good investment IMO, and it'll be no surprise if these two NA orgs would be trying to up each other for them to acquire these experienced guys. Would be nice to see C9's name again in pro Dota. Their name is synonymous to NA for the last decade or so, be it CS or Dota 2.
Honestly, that's the first time of hearing them since they seem from the FPS games. I play FPS but never been into that much of their competitive scene.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
November 27, 2022, 07:25:26 PM
Also, there's a rumor that I've read that the ex-roster of Evil Geniuses, there are 2 organizations that are interested to buy them. The 100 thieves and Cloud 9. Many will like it if Cloud 9 on boards them to their org.

Never heard of 100 thieves again for a long time. It would be interesting how they would handle a dota 2 roster given that most of the teams they held were for FPS games. Ex-EG players are still a good investment IMO, and it'll be no surprise if these two NA orgs would be trying to up each other for them to acquire these experienced guys. Would be nice to see C9's name again in pro Dota. Their name is synonymous to NA for the last decade or so, be it CS or Dota 2.
legendary
November 27, 2022, 07:09:37 PM
Congratulations to HEROIC for winning the Blast Premier: Fall Finals 2022

Heroic have come out on the top against the giant in CS, Faze. Faze had an amazing year but they failed in RIO and now they failed to clinch the Finals against the young HEROIC team. The last map was epic and for a moment I thought that Faze have a chance to snatch the victory from behind. First half was all Heroic on CT side, ending in 11-4. But when they switched sides, Faze also demonstrated the best defense and was able to obliterate the big lead of Heroic on the first half. Faze forced an overtime but then Heroic just have the bigger desire for the championship. Thanks to the heroic of Jabbi, they were able to close the game 19-16. Heroic failed to raise the trophy in RIO but they did not disappoint this time. They won it with finesse.
Jump to: