Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 28. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:12:28 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

That is normal mate when you are here in crypto currency the market sometimes the price was going up and down, just priority your patient in able to get your nice profit. If the market is red just put a small investment for you will not getting regret.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 20, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
and also the exchange rate of almost all tokens that also dropped. the impact is on ico too. but I don't panic, because what can be done now is hodl.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 20, 2018, 04:58:35 AM
People are not self confident And they are Panic and selling their coin. Ethereum price so low now but we should must wait until the best price of ethereum. Actualy ethereum always potential coin and sometimes it hacked issued the price lay down.
I agree with you,  ethereum price is too low right now but for sure it will increase so much later as well as Bitcoin price, it's a question of time no more. I think the market will grow up soon. Maybe in 4-6 weeks later, so this time is the best time for holding.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:56:06 AM
Although I have lost a lot of money, I don't think Ethereum will die because I still believe that Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency. It has advanced technology and excellent operational team. I believe it will have more in the future. Good development.
Activity: 214
August 20, 2018, 04:55:33 AM
Sorry, I can't agree with you mate. Because of ethereum will not die sooner. This is only a fallen of all the cryptocurency market, not only for ethereum. I think the market is going to recover again. Then price of ethereum also become rising again. No need t worry.
Activity: 57
August 20, 2018, 04:51:51 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

If you are blindly entering the market without preparing for a loss, then I can only say that this may not be suitable for you, because the market itself is highly risky. Not everyone can make money here, we need to have a good attitude and then decide whether or not to invest.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
August 20, 2018, 04:49:14 AM
People are not self confident And they are Panic and selling their coin. Ethereum price so low now but we should must wait until the best price of ethereum. Actualy ethereum always potential coin and sometimes it hacked issued the price lay down.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 04:42:05 AM
ethereum is enough altcoin has nice potential. despite the fact that it's undergoing a decline in costs in fact not create this an enormous issue as a result of the cycle of the many cryptos is so like that. obtain once the worth is low and hold in quite your time till the large increase comes.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 20, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

the price are started to recovery, i dont think this could be end of cryptocurrency and neither you should not believe its the end. I think this is because so many ico sell their eth.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 04:38:42 AM
ETH is not dying and it is in the stage now that really not good.
But Ethereum is very good and the team are ready for this.
people now are selling their coins but that is not the final.
there are many ones who buying at low. i think ETH will be back at ATH before this year ends.
Activity: 88
August 20, 2018, 04:37:34 AM
Friends, you only saw the Ethereum falling. Have you paid attention to the Ethereum has been investing, and a lot of money flowed into Ethereum, indicating that someone is collecting Ethereum, now is a good time to invest, don't you see it?
Activity: 145
August 20, 2018, 04:37:10 AM
I don't think so. Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency. I think it will have good development prospects in the future, so I will continue to hold my Ethereum. I believe that it will give me when the market picks up. Bring huge profits.
Activity: 122
August 20, 2018, 04:36:52 AM
I don't think so. I think Ethereum is just rectifying. This is not going to die. I think the future of Ethereum will only get better and better. After all, Ethereum is the only coin that has the opportunity to surpass Bitcoin, and I I think that as long as people don’t sell Ethereum, they won’t lose money.
Activity: 220
August 20, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
Too many people come in the hope of instant profits, and when the market is corrected, panic cannot be stopped. I still try to remain patient and calm to continue to monitor the market. I am currently looking for a gap to recover all my losses.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 04:06:32 AM
I don't think so. I think the price of Ethereum will pick up again. Although the price of Ethereum has dropped a lot this year, I think this is a normal phenomenon. We can use this opportunity to invest and then wait patiently for the market to pick up.
Activity: 116
August 20, 2018, 04:05:54 AM
Everyone loses money. Who are these people? I don't think everyone loses money. At present, the price of the cryptocurrency market has fallen. Many people are patiently holding the state. As long as they don't sell the Ethereum, they won't lose money, because the cryptocurrency market will definitely usher in a bull market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 04:04:30 AM
to this day the ETH price is still below 300 $. still in the red market zone or not. ETH will still be in popularity, which is currently behind BTC. and I think all altcoins experience the same thing. waiting for the wind to bring price increases.
keep the spirit !!!!!!!
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 04:01:07 AM
I don't grasp why numerous guys area unit still thinking that ETH goes to die or ETH is simply a scam altcoin. LOL. it is the best altcoin and there's no method that ETH goes to die emoticon. though few days past, ETH value drop to underneath $300 except for currently it's came back to over $300 terribly quickly and it will rise back to $700 or even $1000 at the tip of this year.
Activity: 148
August 20, 2018, 03:57:33 AM
In fact extremely stressed see the present cost of the ETH. what's more, the inexorably bearish ETH value have an effect for the ICOs that uses the ETH. However, I think insofar as there are as yet numerous individuals who bolstered ETH and furthermore a developing number of ICOs are utilizing ETH, so ETH can absolutely survive.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 03:51:56 AM
I don't think so. I don't think Ethereum is dead. Although the current price of Ethereum has fallen a lot, I think this is the overall development of the encryption market. The price of many cryptocurrencies has fallen a lot. And I think the current price of Ethereum is very suitable for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: