Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 29. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 03:51:11 AM
Everyone loses money? But I didn't lose money, because I never sold my Ethereum from start to finish, so I didn't lose money, because I think the most important thing in this cryptocurrency market is to wait patiently. As long as the bull market arrives, I will get huge wealth. I don't think Ethereum will die. I think Ethereum will develop even better.
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 03:49:56 AM
It's too early to say that ethereum is dead now. In my opinion, ethereum is only taking a break to restore it. Believe that it will recover soon and show existence as a heavy opponent of bitcoin. I said that because I have seen Ethereum green a few days in coin market.
The price of Etheruem is not dying, the price can be pumped without that much money.
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
It's too early to say that ethereum is dead now. In my opinion, ethereum is only taking a break to restore it. Believe that it will recover soon and show existence as a heavy opponent of bitcoin. I said that because I have seen Ethereum green a few days in coin market.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 19, 2018, 11:07:04 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I guess those hodling lost a lot more today at the time OP created this thread.
Only good traders are able to make money wherever the market goes.

If you are not a good trader, I hope everyone followed rule number #1 - invest only what you can afford to lose.
If it was followed, then you can hodl for a long time and not worry much.

It may take another 6-12 months for the market to recover but I'm not too worried.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 11:01:21 PM
Its not just ETH, every other crypto is currently falling right now. A fall in the market does not really show that the project/ tech has died. The market will eventually recovers. I still belive in ETH and there are many uses of the technology behind it. See the project / tech in a different perspective. Not just base on value, but usage in the real world.

Market still red, and I think ETH is a very good coin and has the potential to skyrocket, I always believe that Ethereum's future will continue to improve so that when the price is dying then buying is better and more profitable.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 10:51:26 PM
Why must be confused, the ETH has been very good compared to last year. Keep holding and play your coins in terms of trading. Then you will get a lot of profit.
August 19, 2018, 10:42:32 PM
no end to these zero post noobs that should be in lock down asking the same questions over and over here.

how to demerit these tools.

negative merit should be introduced

eth would be one of the last alts to die it actually has a proven dev team with a proven skill set compared to the rest of the top 20

however it is responsible the ico erc20 shit wave that hit with force last year .. most of those as VB said will be reduced to dust
You are right here, to be honest a negative merit would really correct a lot of unnecessary post created in the forum, but on the other hand it should be made in a way that it's reversible or with limit to what negative can be awarded to a post at a time to avoid wrong use of it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
August 19, 2018, 10:38:44 PM
It looks like it at the moment but I bet ether will not remain at the price leve it is now, ether will rise in value again. As soon as bearish market seized, we should expect a rise in the price of cryptocurrency across board and ether will be the first beneficiary of such rise!
Of course ethereum cannot be said to have died because there are still many users of the platform. a platform is said to die if it doesn't have a user.
Activity: 45
August 19, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
I still believe ETH will recover in the near future
 Kiss Kiss
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 19, 2018, 10:36:42 PM
It looks like it at the moment but I bet ether will not remain at the price leve it is now, ether will rise in value again. As soon as bearish market seized, we should expect a rise in the price of cryptocurrency across board and ether will be the first beneficiary of such rise!
August 19, 2018, 10:33:34 PM
There is no need to panic, Ethereum is not dying, it's still the number 2 coin after BTC in the market, prices may lower due to fluctuations caused by market forces.
Activity: 49
August 19, 2018, 10:29:53 PM
Like all other coins, ETH was down too. But when the price will up again, ETH will be more popular from now. It has enough potentials to be good coin in future
Activity: 532
August 19, 2018, 10:13:01 PM
Market can not increase continuously. Not only is the ethereum, both bitcoin and the whole market are down. This may be the opportunity for people to buy when the price is low. I believe the market will definitely rebound in the near future.
Activity: 31
August 19, 2018, 09:57:28 PM
when we the time comes that ethereum is at the lowest level of price like 1$.
Activity: 291
August 19, 2018, 09:41:10 PM
Its not just ETH, every other crypto is currently falling right now. A fall in the market does not really show that the project/ tech has died. The market will eventually recovers. I still belive in ETH and there are many uses of the technology behind it. See the project / tech in a different perspective. Not just base on value, but usage in the real world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 09:22:21 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think some people lose money, and some others benefit, because that's how the market works. Erhereum is always dynamic, and currently there may not be many who need it, because the situation of ico is not too good. But the market is a cycle, and there will be a time that in three months the trend may always go up.
Activity: 854
August 19, 2018, 07:41:09 PM
I don't think it's dying but just being devalued. It's still widely used and still on development. However, it really had a beating in terms of price and I personally don't like ETH much either.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
August 19, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
Nit everyone has lost. Some are gaining despite from the red. For instance, i carried out some trade in this red market, yet in was able to make some gains. So,  no matter how eth or any coin falls, profit can still be made.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
August 19, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
Well, it's alredy recovering today. And if take a look at the cost of ETH a year ago, you can see that it costed $40-$50. So even after the bloodbath it's still 10 times more valuable than a year before. That doesn't look like a reason for panicking for me.

At this moment ETH is keep moving though it is not get to the point to reach the highest value but it is moving until the valie will get into high portion. We need to support ETH so that everyone will be happy.

Just like any other coins, ETH has suffered one of the worst price fall ever. Who would have thought that it can go down below $300 after enjoying a new all-time-high in January of this year? The only way I see ETH recovered is when Bitcoin recover as well. This 2 has a correlation. So I'm assuming that if Bitcoin make a good run before the end of the year, We might see ETH chased $500-$600.
Activity: 37
August 19, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
I think we just have to hold. After some time, the market will definitely recover. I do not want to fundamentally sell coins and go at a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: