Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 30. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:05:08 PM
I think it's just a setback for a long recovery, a lot of time had passed and ETH had hardly been touched by the bubble, now it has finally exploded, the good thing is that eth has no speculative value as bitcoin is a real platform/company that offers real uses, like smart contracts and Dapps, as long as that goes on, I think it can be easily recovered, at a more stable and satisfactory price.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 07:02:20 PM
Well, it's alredy recovering today. And if take a look at the cost of ETH a year ago, you can see that it costed $40-$50. So even after the bloodbath it's still 10 times more valuable than a year before. That doesn't look like a reason for panicking for me.

At this moment ETH is keep moving though it is not get to the point to reach the highest value but it is moving until the valie will get into high portion. We need to support ETH so that everyone will be happy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 07:01:20 PM
This is not the first time that the market keep falling for a long time so this is not a thing can called a death...everything will be ok dont worry
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
August 19, 2018, 06:59:18 PM
for myself I still hold the coin that I have because that is what I think now, if I sell all the coins it will get a big fortune but if I hold it there is still hope the market will get better soon.
Activity: 134
August 19, 2018, 06:53:09 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think Many have been making some huger amounts of profits as Crypto traders. That means Not everyone lost. Why misuse Words like "Everyone"??
Unfortunate Investors have been the ones Losing
Activity: 52
August 19, 2018, 06:42:17 PM
ETH won't die, it will stay but might be overtaken in market cap by some other coins as we head on to the future. Better projects than ETH should displace Eth from 2nd position.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
The crypto market is very sad now. We can't do anything because it will definitely lose. How long will it be like this. I panicked and nothing could be sold. Some tokens only run in place. Very long to the moon. I hope this will end quickly and conditions like this will recover as before.
Activity: 518
August 19, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
Yes, there were longer corrections , and not that 3 months these, the market on the contrary thrives ! I think the next bull market will be very soon!
copper member
Activity: 210
August 19, 2018, 06:25:10 PM
I don't think that ETH is dying, It will recover soon and from now its growing from last few days. This is good  for all. It mean ETH going to normal price and this is a good information.
Activity: 45
August 19, 2018, 06:18:51 PM
Ethereum has been disappointing for the past six months or so, it has certainly stalled its progress. Currently, more and more investors are leaving and investing in other coins, as they do not see the future, which is very worrying
Activity: 161
August 19, 2018, 06:15:43 PM
I don't think ethereum will become dead. If we are going to base it with the product output then many are still relying with ethereums capability. Base on its price trend it may not be good for us traders but I think we could make a use of it to give more to ethereum.
Activity: 45
August 19, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
The bear market has really lasted far more than expected but that's market for you it wall go up and down . ETH is going to take the pressure and stay up
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 06:11:29 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I don't think ethereum is dying. It is usually happens when  dumping of coins happens  after the different ICO is launched. Many investor or bounty hunters are selling their coins immediately after the launch. Market will recover very soon after the blood bath that we experiencing for the past few months. It's slowly recovering now. We just need to wait and have a little patience to wait when the market get green again. I think people who lost their money is to eager to sell their coins because they think the market will not recover. But many analyst says that the market will recover during the last quarter of the year. If the market is red it's the perfect time to buy coins because the market value is very low. It's not expensive so if you bought coins when the blood bath is happening and wait until the market recovers you will get a big profit after a few months of waiting.
Activity: 264
August 19, 2018, 05:58:46 PM
It looks like it dying but I hope to see it back to 1000$ per coin in the nearest future. I would like to see crypto prices back to January 2018, we are all going to be happy in that case)
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 05:03:23 PM
I think it is a project that still has a lot to give to the public, it was the first alternative to bitcoin after all, and it has a lot of influence currently with an also reliable team behind.
Activity: 70
August 19, 2018, 04:54:47 PM
I believe that Ethereum has retained its value and prospects of development and it will continue to exist.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
August 19, 2018, 04:51:18 PM
Well I do not think ethereum is die I would say the market is poor at the moment and this has effected all coin not only ethereum but is will all soon be over and things will get better
That poor market is your thinking that can make sense I think dude,Right agree that it will return to normal but somehow.Well I still have a little doubt about the presence of an altcoin that is even better and will beat ETH demand So that the market value will have stability to ETH but Hope my thinking is wrong.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 04:44:18 PM
I think now is the time for ethereum and bitcoin to start recovering, and there will be another big growth coming soon. Of course it may not happen, but I believe it.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
August 19, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
I still believe that ethereum will bounce back from the rock bottom price it has hit. It cannot possibly go below this. So many alts are based on this. There is no possible explanation for eth to go down further.
At max by the end of this year we would see in jumping back to the original level.
Activity: 187
August 19, 2018, 04:42:37 PM
Your perception as touching Ethereum may depend on the price you buy that you hold. It can't stand, hope cannot be lost. If you have to look at market trends very well, you will find that the prices are getting better and with this, we expect more.
Pages:
Jump to: