Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 32. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 18
August 19, 2018, 12:43:55 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I think now is the right time to buy some altcoins to hold for longer. because I'm sure if the end of the year the market conditions will return to tabil and the price of the altcoin will rise again. like the experience of the end of last year the prices of bitcoin and altcoin rose very significantly.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
I do not think so. After all, more and more platforms use Ethereum as a means of payment. Smart contracts are becoming more in demand and their practical application has long been not limited to the financial sector. Now the air is the main block for any start-up, which wants to launch the original offer of coins by ICO.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
August 19, 2018, 12:39:52 PM
now it's better to hold the altcoin we have first. due to unstable market conditions. even with current market conditions, it is an opportunity for us to buy Altcoi. because I believe that at the end of this year market conditions will return to stable and altcoin prices will rise again.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
You are not right, because ethereum not die. Its price is higher and higher in last days.

It is good information because it mean ethereum going to normal price

The ETH can't be. ETH that died, I think, ICOs ERC20 also will not be able to grow to be Smiley
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 19, 2018, 12:37:14 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Not just because you've seen the market red for a long time you can already say that ethereum is already dying. You should atleast look back at its history and see what happened before wherein its value was very low but it increased a lot all of a sudden. That just shows us how unpredictable ethereum is so we should not give up on it easily and it will surely reward us in the future.
August 19, 2018, 12:36:18 PM
I would not say that. Currently, the total market capitalization of the  ETH is more than $ 71 billion, and one ETH coin is traded at $ 723. Fresh forecasts and course dynamics are actively discussed daily by the crypto community on forums and social networks.

Will need some more time ETH new can grow to be and may instead be BTC. Will be very difficult
August 19, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

I have also lost money in time 3 months ago. But I think it will grow better in time to come but may have to wait until 2019
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
Eth will bounce back, some things like this happens last year when the price dump hard and people were panicking to sell until it ger to ath.
Yeah i know and im hoping for that too! Its not a bad thing since its normal here but i guess its kinda disappointing too at times. But let's hope for the best.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 12:30:49 PM
I would not say that. Currently, the total market capitalization of the  ETH is more than $ 71 billion, and one ETH coin is traded at $ 723. Fresh forecasts and course dynamics are actively discussed daily by the crypto community on forums and social networks.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
I think for this month only ethereum coin getting down and down!! While bitcoin sometimes goes up and sometimes geos down!! But ethereum coin this nothing changing i guese ethereum coin will hit below 300$ this month!!
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
Ethereum is not dying. Ethereum is experiencing some difficulties like every other coin in this market situation. I think Ethereum will recover very fast once the market start recovering.
true, because the market situation is difficult, of course it cannot be used as an excuse to say the coin is dying,
all coins have the same fate, if ethereum is considered dying, the other coin means dying too.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 19, 2018, 12:11:53 PM
Ethereum is not dying. Ethereum is experiencing some difficulties like every other coin in this market situation. I think Ethereum will recover very fast once the market start recovering.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
it is not necessary to panic and the more so to sell the Ethereum because it will definitely  recover. I'm not writing at all that this is the end for the crypt..
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 11:41:54 AM
Eth will bounce back, some things like this happens last year when the price dump hard and people were panicking to sell until it ger to ath.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 11:24:21 AM
I feel that we can in any case be in a condition of falling for quite a while. I trust that later individuals will essentially become weary of this and they will begin purchasing digital forms of money. Also, again, the Btc and ethereum never kicks the bucket at all and as indicated by my sentiment the most recent a half year was most exceedingly bad time for crypto market and now its opportunity make strides toward environmental friendliness on the grounds that during this snapshot of consistently crypto market will contact the sky and don't stress over it.hype will rise and development will go
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:45:41 AM
But not che, he does not die,this is a cool and stable project,and first among Altcoins,so its future is doubt generally is not subject,believe and you will be rewarded,as the Bible wrote!in General, the market is still very young,but its ambitions and prospects are huge,and they will be realized
Activity: 119
August 19, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
Based on my own research, Ethereum has gone up and down ever since it came to the market. And, like any other assets including cryptocurrency of course, it went up and down over time. Prices moving in a motion of cycle is only natural if not fated. Saying a coin would die or live upon short observation, say 3 months, seems absolutely fruitless as so many others say, unless the accuser provides solid basis on their projection. Too bad that's the rare case. But I suggest people do not worry too. There are many investors who embrace ETH like us but they are not worried. Just stay calm, and everything is gonna be alright.
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
The fact that he fell does not mean that he is dying. I think that this is just a market ripple that will eventually fade. Soon the ethereum will stabilize and will grow.
Activity: 35
August 19, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
It is surely taking its own good time, but it is not dying at all.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 19, 2018, 05:07:04 AM
If ETH dies, then 70% of the altcoin will die. There are only two outcomes.
1.  Bitcoin and the remaining altcoin will usher in a bull market!
2.  The market crashes!
Pages:
Jump to: