Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 31. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
Well I do not think ethereum is die I would say the market is poor at the moment and this has effected all coin not only ethereum but is will all soon be over and things will get better
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:39:59 PM
The entire cryptocurrency market has been falling over the past eight months. Bitcoin fell very much, to be more precise then its price fell three times, Ethereum fell 5 times, but given how much this coin was pumped, then everything falls into place.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
August 19, 2018, 04:31:30 PM
There are still chance to gain back what they've lost, but they need to hold what amount of ETH they have until the price will come back to normal, then after they can sell it and if they want to get a profit more just wait for a little bit if its going up again.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
In my opinion ETH won't die. It is a basis of all crypto of the industry as well as BTC. ETH is the most popular a blockchain which is used almost in all new projects. ETH is most reliable altcoin in my opinion!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 04:27:09 PM
I don't think ETH is dying. just now the market is falling and all prices are falling. but this does not mean that Ethereum has lost its value.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 04:22:52 PM
BTC and ETH down means the total crypto market down. In this situation, I think we need to be patience more than before. As everyone telling that crypto market will go deeper , then we should hodl tight , and if someone have enough money to invest then they should buy bitcoin, especially altcoins at this moment. This is my thought in this situation.
Activity: 225
August 19, 2018, 03:55:31 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I'm thinking that this is really positive because we can afford to buy more and this deep level of ethereum right now and so we will have a bigger benefit in the time of its recovery, probably till the end of the year.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 03:09:53 PM
I do not think that the Ethereum is dying. The market is at the bottom, and this does not mean that the Ethereum is dying. More and more altcoins come out on its base. It inspires confidence in him.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I apologize, in my response I assumed you meant "dying" in terms of its tech, not market price. 

What do you think about it's underlying tech holds in terms of the future? 
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 02:49:49 PM
Many investors panic because of the market decline that has occurred so far, but I personally consider that the crypto market is now in a downward trend and by the end of the year the crypto market will definitely rise again and set a new record.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 02:46:49 PM
If you have not recorded a loss then you have not lost money, this rule is valid in the market, of course that the bear market but you need to be able to wait !
Activity: 120
August 19, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
Nothing is dead. I don't get it how some of you can come here without any real knowledge about cryptos and yet you expect to become rich overnight just by simply holding some ethereum. It drives me crazy sometimes when I start to read some of the replies so please guys, work with your brain and study well before you're making a statement because some of the users are having faith in what are we talking here.
Activity: 166
August 19, 2018, 02:45:31 PM
Well, the Crypto market has been rising and fall in term of altcoins prices since the beginning of this year. But I so much believe that the market would be normalize and prices will moon again like it was in the year 2017 for altcoins in the market place.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
That is the nature of the business. People has lost money while some other people has made money also. It all depend on how you understand the market and what to do with it. But you can not be said that you have lost money till you sell off your holding. But if you hold  for more time the market may reverse and trend back up north.
Activity: 39
August 19, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
Ethereum is Legend and I don't think it's dying at all.

But in 2006, I remember using my PSP handheld to play some of the greatest games ever made using a Nintendo Virtual Console and thinking wow, 10 - 15 years feels like an entire lifetime in terms of technological advancements.
Activity: 163
August 19, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
I won't agree to that, Ethereum is not dying. The market is experiencing a general fall so ethereum  is not the one that is affected.
Activity: 62
August 19, 2018, 02:27:44 PM
I do not agree with you that ethereum is dying. I understand that you looking it from the perspective that its price is down but that doesn't mean. Ethereum price being on a very cheap rate is just down to general going down of the crypto market everyday. So I believe before the year runs out, the market will survive again and the price of ethereum will surely come back to normal higher and even more than $1,500
Activity: 284
August 19, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
I think that 3 months is nothing.  You only lose money if you bought at the top
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
August 19, 2018, 02:21:35 PM
Its seems like we are in a very long downtrend, and every coins are losing some of their value, ETH was one of the coins that just keep rising in price even after the end of the Altcoin bull run.
Now we see ETH is trying to find its true value, miners are still producing around 20.000 new ETH each day, so how rare are ETH really.
ETH are not a coin that will do a 10X like some of the new cheap coins that just like ETH offer people to run ICO on their coins, so some investors will try to find a new coins to get 100X from.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 19, 2018, 12:45:38 PM
I do not think so. After all, more and more platforms use Ethereum as a means of payment. Smart contracts are becoming more in demand and their practical application has long been not limited to the financial sector. Now the air is the main block for any start-up, which wants to launch the original offer of coins by ICO.
I think the OP is looking at the price while the exact term is dumping and its not in dying. All of what you said is right many tokens is believing on ethereum and the price dumping is only a nornal reaction from the market it may go up or down but it does not mean it is dying,
Pages:
Jump to: