Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 46. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
August 13, 2018, 12:15:33 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Cryptocurrency has been so unstable as well as other coins these days. I believe that no matter how low the value of ethereum might drop, it would still continue to strive harder to reach it's best target value before. It won't die but rather rise up and reach it's hughest value when the bull market comes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:11:55 AM
So did I, and I have not sold since I invested in December 2017.
It's sad that my assets have plunged. Angry
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
ethereum crypto and others are in good condition. decline enough in going in some crypto and this is quite disturbing and create panic especially for beginners. resist is the best decisions can be obtained and is certainly a safe path. In addition if the selling in the low-value then it would suffer losses.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:38:42 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

its unfortunate how market has been for a long time now, but one thing is for sure, it will definitely rebound...i see crypto market turning green before the end of this year.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 11:16:21 PM
Yes, more people are losing money if they continue to hold it now, because it's very difficult to get last year's price. They had to sell coins in their hands.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
August 12, 2018, 10:30:40 PM
Now ETH is the lowest since the beginning of the year. What do you think of? ETH is experiencing a lot of problems and prices are falling dramatically. Should I sell my ETH?

Perhaps, ETH is indeed the lowest since the beginning of the year. But it's price was also high and very reasonable a few months ago at about $735 and was also over the $500 mark some weeks back. Selling now should be based on your interpretation of the market and what your expectations are. Are you trying to minimise your loss ? If yes, then IMO, ETH is currently at it's lowest price for the year, I think it can only get better. But if you bought your current ETH at a lower price, then fine, you can sell it. But still it is your decision to make.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:29:57 PM
just like the circle of life, this is the inevitable selection of any market.
Things go green so fast, lots of people buy
then it drops so hard, people sell, quitting, suiciding...
herd got thinned out, only the strong and brave survive.
Anyway, imho, ETH is coming back, slowly but surely.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 12, 2018, 10:26:16 PM
Yes you are said right total market is red these days and ETH down too much but I'm holding all my coins and I'm hoping this market goes up soon.
Activity: 180
August 12, 2018, 10:18:46 PM
Indeed very worried see the current price of the ETH. and the increasingly bearish ETH price make an impact for the ICOs that uses the ETH. But I think as long as there are still many people who supported ETH and also a growing number of ICOs are using ETH, so ETH can certainly survive. 
Activity: 12
August 12, 2018, 10:10:54 PM
I have faith, the situation will change, and we will get more
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 10:09:59 PM
Now ETH is the lowest since the beginning of the year. What do you think of? ETH is experiencing a lot of problems and prices are falling dramatically. Should I sell my ETH?
if buy eth below today price you can sell it now.but if you buy it above today price better to hold it.selling in bloody market do not solve any problem.all investor felt this condition now, and their asset value reduce more than 50 percents.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 10:04:41 PM
right, ethereum prices are now destroyed and make me confused because I invested in ethereum, I thought that ethereum would have a good price, so I decided to invest, but now the price is getting worse.
but I will still hold it back, it is still time until the end of the year, if until the end of the year the price gets worse, I don't know what to do.
Activity: 28
August 12, 2018, 09:50:34 PM
Activity: 201
August 12, 2018, 09:35:07 PM
eth is not dying or dead, things like this are fair market red like when it's time to buy eth with a pretty low value.I think this price repetition is just waiting for the time to sell high after all the green market.
Activity: 337
August 12, 2018, 09:29:38 PM
naaahhh..  its great to buy eth now because the price is so low like before or like last year .. If you have checked the history it will tells you how it will go in the next months.. The continuous dip is coming from bitcoin it affects all other coins and altcoins in the market.. if i were on your shoes i will buy a lot more eth and btc this days.. because i know that it will rise again soon ..
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 12, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

8 months this day, and still the market is red, many people lose their hope about the increase in price of every crypto in the market. but it doesnt mean that it has no chance of increase. just be patient a little longer, for sure market will recover soon.
Activity: 252
August 12, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

I think this year is the worst price of bitcoin and ETH. So many investor lost their money cause the fluctuation of the market and more scam project. In last 24 hours on coonmarketcap the price of ETH just $320, and it's very hurt my heart and absolutely make some investor feel confused and disappointed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 12, 2018, 08:27:44 PM
All the coins are down significantly from their last major peak so it is nothing different with ETH. ETH is still the most used platform for ICOs so any rumors of its death are premature.
Activity: 490
August 12, 2018, 08:22:02 PM
In my opinion, relax with the current state of ETH, all is well and will definitely go back up. What we need to do now is to hold it back and be patient, and according to my prediction the price will rise again at the end of the year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
August 12, 2018, 08:18:55 PM
for me, it does not look like ethereum is going to die. yes, the price has dropped, but that is happen to the price of all other coins too. therefore, this is no proof that ethereum will fail.
Pages:
Jump to: