Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 47. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 08:12:17 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Even if we see that all crypto is in red alert that doesn't mean that they are dying , it is only normal in cryptocurrency world that the value of coins are going down. In my personal opinion and  what i have been seeing this year , its because the bitcoin value is goinng down , then most altcoins in the market followed to go down aswell. Etherium is for long term , and even if its price goes down , it will rise again it only takes time.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:10:45 PM
Currently the market keeps dropping but I still have hopes that it will recover soon, maybe by the end of the year.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 08:07:09 PM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

not only ETH, almost all altcoins experience the same thing, it's because Bitcoin is down, all altcoins also go down.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 08:03:05 PM
Eth.  Is now dying means the market value of eth.  Is getting very low this time. But do not panic at all,  you should  wait for some time. The market will definitely  goes up and can give you a heavy profit.  In my opinion, if you can afford  to buy some more coins then buy them because  the coins are very cheap now.  And they will definitely  rise one day.  So invest more to gain more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 07:58:58 PM
Not completely dead, only experienced a fairly deep decline. The market is not good either, so this is natural. Please don't interpret price decline as a death, especially for strong altcoins like ETH. This is the process.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

Of course still not dead eth will rise in time and now is the right time to buy it. Therefore don't ever think that eth is dead because there will be a time when eth will rise up and make you all silent.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

What will happen with you mate are you scarred the red signal ethereum will be die, stay realx and calm patience are need at this moment it's a normal just wait and the price value bounce back again just hold your breath and you eth investment to avoid losses.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

What I think is to stay patient and hold what you have. And for ethereum it is experiencing a decline and children should not panic. You must stay calm. If there is a chance, ethereum will definitely increase again. You have to be patient for the investment you make and don't be a panic seller.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
Yes, the market is falling and coin prices are also falling but this does not mean that the Ethereum will cease to exist
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 07:25:32 PM
This time not only ethereum are dropping of price. Bitcoin and other altcoins are falling but sad to see this situation is disappointing. Since january price of crypto cannot recover but I am still positive it can gains more adoption to increase. As well on ethereum their is still a chance to regain it's prices.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
August 12, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

you have to bet on the new altcoins that are comming out, they are the future drop the old ones they are old shit
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
August 12, 2018, 07:24:27 PM
I was worried if the price of ethereum alone was falling but in general the prices in all markets are falling. When good news comes, things will change.

I agree with you. The price of Ethereum is reflection of the market conditions at the moment. When the market recover Ethereum will be one of the first to recover to the levels of the beginning of the year.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
August 12, 2018, 07:21:28 PM
I was worried if the price of ethereum alone was falling but in general the prices in all markets are falling. When good news comes, things will change.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
I think it is too early in the historical framework of the cryptocurrency market to declare the death of an altcoin that has proven to have enough strength over the years to place itself with justice as one of the great references of this market.

I think we should place the current Ethereum downturn in the context of a market that has behaved unexpectedly bearish throughout this year, only then we will realize that the behavior of ethereum has not been as bad as its current price seems to indicate, so it would be logical to expect a gradual recovery in the medium term.
August 12, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

This is a two way thing. For every money lost in Crypto,  it is a gain to someone else.
But it is important for us to think long term in the Crypto space as this is the future hence it is still going through its early stages so we are bound to have this current experience.
Activity: 83
August 12, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
The decline state of the marketIt is a general problem affecting all coins, including bitcoin. Whereas it has caused all other coins prices too to be on a low, not only ETH. But in your opinion that ETH is dying, I do not support it because ETH can never die. ETH is a coin that increase in growth everyday due to its high demand and general popularity and ICOs nowadays. So ETH price that really going down badly everyday is just due to the decline state of the market, once the market survives; ETH price will moon again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
August 12, 2018, 05:25:04 PM
I do not think the eth will die.
Through the price correction of btc the price of eth makes just the same.
But that's why eth will not die, i hope anyway.

I agree with you. I also don't think ETH will die any time soon. In my opinion, I think its just suffering from the drop of BTC, but it will recover with the latter.
copper member
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 05:09:41 PM
I do not think the eth will die.
Through the price correction of btc the price of eth makes just the same.
But that's why eth will not die, i hope anyway.
Activity: 350
August 12, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Nope, people are not lossing money especially in eth. Even when the price of eth is going down, the money is still there. It would only take time to recover.
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
August 12, 2018, 05:04:29 PM
Just market up down ETH can't die like that. But it is not sure. More good if eth runs around 2k$  Cheesy . Sure it will see some drops from time to time. But in a long-term, if the demand goes in that way it is not hard to hit those imagined numbers.
Pages:
Jump to: