Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 14. (Read 76440 times)

CJ7
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:54:11 AM
hmmm depends on how the market allows it. everything can happen.
crypto can turn around at any time. then continue to see the market is the best solution in reading crypto
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 24, 2018, 02:54:11 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Base on what I have seen on the potential of ethereum coin I can definitely say that Ethereum can rise again and make a bullish run once again specially that we are approaching the last 2 quarters of the year which is we all know the green period of every year in crypto.

No it will not become the next generation of btc because they don't have the same used and demand maybe etherium will rise same as the bitcoin and both coin will rise up high depending on the market status of the both coin. Bitcoin is now slowly rising while eth remains this is really amazing.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:49:11 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Base on what I have seen on the potential of ethereum coin I can definitely say that Ethereum can rise again and make a bullish run once again specially that we are approaching the last 2 quarters of the year which is we all know the green period of every year in crypto.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

ETH is not the next generation of BTC. I like to consider LTC is the other version of bitcoin because it has same algo, but with fast speed.
About ETH, for now indeed it is low on the market. But this is because the entire market of crypto still on the bottom.
Once the crypto market rise, ETH and other coins will increase as well.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 01:44:16 AM
Maybe if all exchange remove trading pair with btc. Btc be like gold, virtual gold and real gold. No technology since lightning network deployment failed. Whale focus btc to gold of crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
July 24, 2018, 01:40:29 AM
so far is difficult for ETH if it has to shift bitcoin. should just be number 2 and go hand in hand. both will continue to be related. does not mean ETH should replace BTC. it took a long time and was very difficult.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:34:48 AM
I think I have it. I do not even think why you can not compete with BTC until now. Whether it's about speed, whether it's about speed or not, though BTC is one step ahead, it's still amazing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 24, 2018, 01:26:48 AM
ETH will always grow with Bitcoin! ETH has many advantages but can not replace Bitcoin completely at the present time! Need more time to grow!
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
July 24, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

bitcoin will not be replaced by altcoin especially ETH. bitcoin will continue to be the highest compared to altcoin because investors really like to invest in bitcoin compared to ETH.
ETH prices will definitely rise again but will not be able to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 24, 2018, 12:48:21 AM
The ethereum is another. This is a platform and smart contracts, and bitcoin is money. So do not confuse these two coins, they both are the engine of cryptomarket
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 12:46:34 AM

The prices of ETH and other alts as well as btc have been erratic during the past few months. It is hard to predict how the trend will go for the next days and months but one thing is consistent here and that is the rise after the fall, vice versa. So of course ETH will rise again but for now I can't say the same as it is going down as of the moment. Let's wait and see when it will bounce back again.
Ethereum is a coin with an ever-increasing development. making Ethereum the next generation coin for Bitcoin. with the development that is present is very good and becomes a big enough profit in the future. Ethereum is already a lot of support.

yes, Ethereum is one of the coins that have the potential to beat Bitcoin but to beat Bitcoin in my opinion Ethereum still needs a very long time because the BTC price is already very high.
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 12:02:32 AM
no, more precisely ETH is a loyal partner of bitcoin.
wherever bitcoin goes ETH always follows, I have been monitoring the movements of both of them for a long time.
Activity: 420
July 24, 2018, 12:00:54 AM
Q4 will be the time for ETH to raise prices. Because Bitcoin was pumping too much money in July. October or November will be the time when ETH and the top 50 altcoins are pumping strong.
I have heard the forecasts of market experts Crypto and I hope it will become a reality.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

The prices of ETH and other alts as well as btc have been erratic during the past few months. It is hard to predict how the trend will go for the next days and months but one thing is consistent here and that is the rise after the fall, vice versa. So of course ETH will rise again but for now I can't say the same as it is going down as of the moment. Let's wait and see when it will bounce back again.
Ethereum is a coin with an ever-increasing development. making Ethereum the next generation coin for Bitcoin. with the development that is present is very good and becomes a big enough profit in the future. Ethereum is already a lot of support.
Activity: 38
July 23, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
I don't think thus, eth is the one competetor of bitcoin and this is the money that can possibly build the cost effectively like bitcoin, and this is a cash that is next mainstream to the bitcoin, with the goal that more client have a trust look at in any altcoin. What's more, now, the eth has enormous change in value, I figure it will proceed.
Activity: 124
July 23, 2018, 11:41:19 PM
Ethereum has a completely brilliant future as it's the blockchain of the smart settlement which gives the allowing platform for startups businesses to raise budget to establish their numerous groups world extensive. The charge of Ethereum will bull soon.
Activity: 364
July 23, 2018, 03:02:52 PM
As a crypto lover, I am expecting that ETH is the next generation of BTC. Although ETH price is low now. But I think ETH price will recover at the end of this year and will reach a good position. So let's see ETH future what will happen in the next.
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 01:30:23 PM
Efirium was the best after bitkoyna, but, in my opinion, the air will not exceed bitkoyn. Perhaps the price may be close to bitcoin, but it never crushes bitcoins.
Activity: 55
July 23, 2018, 07:50:41 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are two different crypto with different purpose. I'm not sure if ethereum will replace bitcoin but I think both of them will remain in crypto world for a very long time.
Activity: 120
July 23, 2018, 07:47:33 AM
Ethereum has a good chance to surpass Bitcoin among all the coins in the market because it has a more developed blockchain. In General, I would be very glad that the price of Ethereum does not depend on bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: