Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 11. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 113
July 30, 2018, 07:19:49 AM
There is no next bitcoin, bitcoin is here to stay. Ethereum is an awesome projects with it's own goals and trials but comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 07:17:51 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

There are a lot of talks yet about what currency will be next Bitcoin. I think that there is no sense in such discussions just because Bitcoin itself is quite strong to conquer any competitor. That's just IMHO of course.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 05:03:13 AM
I think the opposite of what I see. The ETH for me remains under Bitcoin despite the combination you mention.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 04:55:24 AM
as per current situation ETH seems its not possible but ETH have good chances to beat BTC because now a days more ICOs depnded by ETH and some countries planed project with ETH  hence its happens coming days
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 28, 2018, 12:46:45 PM
Ethereum can not be replaced by bitcoin because they have a completely different purpose.But very soon this coin will be very valuable!
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 12:34:00 PM
No talking about value, Ethereum would be the next generation of cryptocurrency. Compared with bitcoin, ethereum has overcome its limitations, and the transaction speed of ETH is much faster than BTC. Not only ETH, other platforms like NEO, EOS, XRP will probably be the next generation of cryptocurrency.

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 12:26:34 PM
In general, the Etherium has much in common with bitcoin and, unlike forks of the cue ball, does not use its source code. The system operates on the basis of smart contracts and is not just a crypto currency Efirium, but a real kernel for building a block system. It should be noted that this invention has made a real revolution in financial technologies, because smart contracts allow you to register any transactions with assets.
Activity: 20
July 28, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
I thoroughly can't help contradicting you. No altcoin can ever have the energy of Bitcoin. Ethereum is exceptionally mainstream and generally utilized, however Ethereum has genuine rivalry too - NEO. NEO will hurt Ethereum and Bitcoin will be constantly a long ways ahead.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 10:50:25 AM
ETH is first to the market with an automated ledger platform (ERC-20 tokens) that allows developers to build projects on its network. Its the evolution of the technology BTC demonstrated. It will surpass BTC at some point, as will many projects that actually do something (bitcoin will always be more a proof of concept then a 'product' design with any function purpose outside of being a proof). Ethereums continued growth and adoptions should be an exciting thing to watch none the less.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
My favorite coin is ethereum, because it's a very fast transaction. Whenever someone has traffic, it's very easy and quick to fix it. I think that after bitcoin there will be an ethereum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
ether faster, less commission, more technologically, I think will remove Bitcoin from the first place
Activity: 88
July 28, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
at the beginning, i thought ethereum could catch up with bitcoin, but by now i do not believe it anymore. i still think ethereum is good, but its not as big as bitcoin.
I also think so, although the popularity of eth may rival bitcoin but if for the price is still very far may not even be able to compete with bitcoin. eth is born with many advantages over bitcoin but if to replace bitcoin I think can not.
Activity: 201
July 28, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
Yes, right now, Eth's price is still low if compared with Bitcoin. but if compared with other coins, then this Ethereum price is high, because to my knowledge only Bch altcoin which has value above Ethereum. Ethereum is a great and very potential coin, I am sure in the future Ethereum will be able to compete with Bitcoin directly.
Activity: 126
July 28, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
ETH is not easy to overcome BTC, but they are also a strong penny and talk about benefits, BTC will not be able to compete with ETH, but because of the age of ETH is lower than BTC
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
July 28, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Possible, I can say that there is a big posibility that it will happen but as of now, not yet. I have very high regards and positive reviews about Ethereum, but I know that it is still too early to tell, it has great potentail but for me it still needs to prove its worth through time. As of now, it is one of the most promising alt coins there is out there, after Bitcoin of course.

Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
ETH can reach the level of 2000-3000 by the end of the year. Now the purchase price is very attractive.
Activity: 159
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 28, 2018, 09:22:09 AM
My opinion ethereum will be exist cryptocoin..be a next generation of bitcoin..but for price i think ethereum will not same with btc..just popularity transaction can be same with bitcoin..we know many ico project always using smart contrac eth before they launch at the market..this can show how about popularity ethereum in the next generation..
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:16:13 AM
I think etherium is still very difficult to rival the value of bitcoin although it takes a relatively long time because with the popularity of bitcoin to make the exchange rate every time a significant increase and will survive in the next few years.
Activity: 152
July 28, 2018, 09:09:22 AM
Yes, I think that way, because the ethereum platform is very well established and the ethereum has huge potential. Many large investors use the ethereum project to invest in ICO.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 28, 2018, 08:56:20 AM
Next generation? Probably, Yes right as the next best cryptocurrency. However as the next generation with the similar concept, may be not. For, Ethereum is the altcoin using the smart contract. However, as long as the popularity and trust, ETH is the best after Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: