Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 17. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:50:22 PM
The strength of ETH is mainly because there is no competition platform as the carrier of ICO. At present, at least 80% of the value of .ETH comes from ICO and private placement.
Bitcoin is the legal currency of cryptocurrency, and bitcoin can buy all cryptocurrencies!
Ethereum cannot surpass Bitcoin!
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
July 16, 2018, 06:46:27 PM
Well, ethereum did a great job as an alternative to bitcoin at its time and it keeps being one of the best altcoins out there, but I think bitcoin will still be the leader for a long time.

Agree with you that ETH has been very close to btc but as the developer lot of time had loose talk bad about cryto made ETH bad and price going down but in future it is going to be very good high price.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 05:52:25 PM
Well, ethereum did a great job as an alternative to bitcoin at its time and it keeps being one of the best altcoins out there, but I think bitcoin will still be the leader for a long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 05:48:11 PM
I think that ETH can not repeat Bitcoin's script. Alas, this growth is most likely not seen in the crypto currency market. Although very much wanted Wink
Activity: 43
July 16, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
Ethereum can't move bitcoin effectively. Bitcoin holds half of the market top and ethereum did not however it was the second biggest digital currency. The prevalence likewise of bitcoin than ethereum supports its cost.

A considerable measure of hypotheses I've watched telling that ethereum will oust bitcoin however up to now, ethereum is simply in the second place.
Activity: 82
July 16, 2018, 05:12:17 AM
Ethereum can't move bitcoin effortlessly. Bitcoin holds half of the market top and ethereum did not however it was the second biggest digital currency. The ubiquity likewise of bitcoin than ethereum supports its cost.
A considerable measure of theories I've watched telling that ethereum will depose bitcoin however up to now, ethereum is simply in the second place.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 05:06:10 AM
Sems like this is true, because bitcoin was developed a long time ago and for now it was no competitors to it except Ethereum, I'm not saying that Ether will overcome bitcoin one day, but anyway I think it is a strong competitor to it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 14, 2018, 11:48:23 AM
although ethereum is the next generation of bitcoin, I am not sure that ethereum can compete with bitcoin because of bitcoin still the leader of the cryptocurrency. besides that, people still know bitcoin as their main investment and they don't think that ethereum can do the best things from bitcoin. but I think if ethereum still updating their project with something useful, I think ethereum can compete with the other coins and not to compete with bitcoin because it is too difficult.
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 07:42:34 AM
The reason why Ethereum is popular now is because many projects are established by Ethereum. It does not mean that Ethereum can surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin represents the value of the entire cryptocurrency.
Activity: 93
July 14, 2018, 05:30:02 AM
I can not exclude the fact that Ethereum will not overthrow Bitcoin in the future. Still, time goes on, and a lot of things become obsolete.
Activity: 41
July 14, 2018, 05:20:36 AM
Ethereum can't move bitcoin effectively. Bitcoin holds half of the market top and ethereum did not however it was the second biggest digital money. The prominence additionally of bitcoin than ethereum helps its cost.

A great deal of theories I've watched telling that ethereum will oust bitcoin however up to now, ethereum is simply in the second place.
Activity: 38
July 13, 2018, 12:31:03 PM
Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC, meaning there is an opportunity for ETH to replace the BTC position. we'll see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 84
July 13, 2018, 11:16:00 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I'm not sure, at this time BTC exists and comes as the top in the world of crypto. I am sure BTC will remain a leader for this cryptoworld in a long time.
For now ETH is still very difficult to replace BTC, all just running and we will see what will happen.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
To my own opinion, yes. The price and market value of Eth is unique.  But,  I think ETH will have a hard time to beyond BTC.
But since Eth  is a smart contract 2.1, it is now more than BTC in many technologies all around the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 02:55:28 PM
Yes,the exponentially growth rate of ethereum is higher than that of bitcoin, but that does not mean ethereum will surpass bitcoin in price any time soon. Ethereum is a very promising coin, which means it might likely overtake bitcoin after some years.
Activity: 199
July 11, 2018, 09:13:54 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Many guys are saying that Ethereum is a blockchain 2.0 while bitcoin is blockchain 1.0 so probably 2.0 is quite better and more developed than the first one, and it seems like it is true from what we can see the last days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
You do not have to worry about ethereum. It is the project that has one of the highest number of loyal investors in it so you can be sure that the coin will be here for the long run. It would not be a surprised if at some point in the future that eth ends up overtaking bitcoin so yes, I think that ethereum is the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
Ethereum is slightly better in some of the aspects, but we cannot say, that Ether is the sequel of Bitcoin, because they eventually are different one from another, and they provide completely different services.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 11, 2018, 06:04:25 AM
ethereum can be used as btc generation in the future, but for now ethereum still not able to compete with bc because now btc still be one of good coins and potency in future. but the ethereum will continue to grow and rise to the highest position in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 06:02:24 AM
yes, it could be possible. ETH can possibly defeat bitcoin. if it must must. those 2 rivals each other although when it comes to price  bitcoin beats it all. But ETH has blockchain technology which ate always based for most projects and contracts here today
Pages:
Jump to: