Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 9. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 11:34:55 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Both have different goals, I'm not sure about being the next bitcoin generation. because Ethereum has future technology while at the same time bitcoin is still trapped in its scalability problem. But bitcoin is designed to be a global digital payment system that has been adopted by several countries.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 11:34:08 AM
Of course, Ethereum is Blockchain 2.0 with smart contract. Or you want ask Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin ? This is just a rank of capitalization. Do not mistake between them.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
For my speculation i think it is hard to happen. We knew that bitcoin is very famous bot only for its popularity but for its unstoppable also when it rise. Although ETH is really dominates the but it cannot overyake bitcoin to its place.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 19, 2018, 11:21:03 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I dont think so. The next generation of BTC is LTC. Litecoin is almost same as bitcoin. It has the same mining algorithm, but LTC is cheaper than BTC.
For ETH, i think it is a coin created for investing in startup companies by contributing in ICO.
ERC20 token in ethereum network is created to make the company token before it using the mainnet of the company.
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
They are different and no one can say which on better. I suppose they will (has to be) in coexistence as logical
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

Bitcoin was struggling for its price and much more with Ethereum, People are saying Ethereum is the next to Bitcoin but for me it is very ambitious and speculations, because if we compare the price of BTC and ETH, is very far to each other since the price of ETH is almost 20 times to BTC, but in terms of popularity it's quite they same. 
Activity: 396
August 19, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin are two different functional coins. Bitcoin is more like gold in cryptocurrency, with storage and hedging functions, while Ethereum is more like the US dollar, suitable for circulation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
August 19, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
Ethereum is a very progressive coin than ripple and litecoin  but we can never tell that this will replace the Bitcoin because we all know that this is the king of all coins and still on the top because of its productivity. In terms of long term investment. These two coins are both profitable but they have different purpose.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 01:12:59 AM

Well I think this is far from reality. Bitcoin has a very solid foundation which is why up until now it is sitting on top with the other coins. Eth although showed its capability but it is still far lacking compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 19, 2018, 01:07:49 AM
well its something common and we called it money movements. When btc are increasing altcoins will become stable or decreasing a bit and after that bitcoin will decreasing and all money move into altcoins. Many people move their money from btc to eth cause eth is most famous altcoins and seems like the hype is in top 100 altcoins.
Activity: 90
August 19, 2018, 01:04:15 AM
There is no doubt that Etherium will grow . The fall in prices is a temporary phenomenon . After the fall, the price will rise
Activity: 110
August 18, 2018, 09:57:31 PM
There are too differ about purposes. The advantageous of ETH are technology and provide better than Bitcoin, if I have to choose one of them, I think ETH is better, but there are more altcoin similar them so it's hard to sure about its domination.
Activity: 34
August 18, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
We can't simply say that starting at now in light of the distinction between costs itself and furthermore the marketcap, what I can just say is the point at which it go's to the stage and the potential among those altcoins. I accept is ETH has the most "starting at now", But on the opposite side increasingly ICO's are ascending with some pack of extremely encouraging belief system and stages to search for. A portion of the current tokens experience rebranding and advancement keeping in mind the end goal to adapt up to the opposition. which influences the business to develop and intriguing.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:30:32 AM
Eth WAS the next generation of Btc and now I am sure that it will be Eos, because of its reliability and constant increasing even in such difficult situation.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
Yes, most likely, this is a new generation of bitcoin. Although it is difficult to realize, but it is. Ethereum is much more progressive than bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
The fall of Ethereum led to the losses of the organizers of ICO, who conducted the initial placement on the platform of the crypto currency. 76% of ICO-projects due to the depreciation of the coins were forced to sell tokens at a price lower than the original or announced at the pre-sale.
Activity: 434
August 13, 2018, 03:00:49 PM
Obviously, the rate of the etherium will grow, as will the total share of all the Crypto-currency in circulation in relation to Fiats.

The transaction speed of one visa payment system is 20,000 operations per second. None of the crypto currency even came close to this figure.
Ethereum can only dream about it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 02:57:40 PM
Obviously, the rate of the etherium will grow, as will the total share of all the Crypto-currency in circulation in relation to Fiats.
Activity: 135
August 13, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

I am not sure, currently BTC exists and is present as the culmination in the crypto world. I'm sure BTC will continue to be the leader for this cryptoworld for a long time. For now the ETH is still very difficult to replace BTC, everything just goes and we will see what will happen.
Activity: 139
August 12, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
Yes it can give good competition to BTC but now i don't think so its price may go up then BTC. May be possible after a long time but not now.
Pages:
Jump to: