Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 13. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 04:13:03 AM
Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
It will not be east for eth to do that and it will be a long way to go if it really can take the place. But I don't really think it can make it.
I think so because now because Ethereum is the best altcoin after bitcoin and now many people are investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum even though the prices of bitcoin and Ethereum are decreasing but there are still a lot of investments and thus Ethereum might be the next bitcoin generation because Ethereum Growth is good

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
July 25, 2018, 03:10:43 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin are very different. I don't think it is proper to call it the next generation of bitcoin.
If you mean ETH will be the top 1 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap, I think it is possible.
Ethereum has been the most widely accepted cryptocurrency in crypto world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:22:07 PM
Bitcoin will remain the leader and Ethereum can't overcome it. But for sure Ethereum will rise as well as Bitcoin

We all know that Bitcoin is the king of crypto who started it all about it, and ethereum cannot overtake bitcoin as easy as that, even if ethereum ranks as the second next to bitcoin, it will not be possible to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 32
July 24, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
Ethereum is a good coin, which is already one of the best, so it should be considered as an independent coin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 24, 2018, 04:13:03 PM
ethereum has risen to more that one thousand and four hundred dollars and will still rise more and more when it gets to the peak again but saying it will exceed the price of bitcoin, i will not say i am certain about that as i don't see the reality of it.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
Ethereum is something fundamentally new,it is not a replacement of money as bitcoin,but a really interesting blockchain.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 03:57:18 PM
Bitcoin will remain the leader and Ethereum can't overcome it. But for sure Ethereum will rise as well as Bitcoin

Ether is most popular coin after Bitcoin but still Ether need more home wrok to lead Bitcoin.While Bitcoin is pioneer and will alive,Ether is also based on blockchain technology and the usage of Ether is increasing but the main reason to dominant market of Bitcoin is the pioneer in crypto and no one can stop it.
Activity: 53
July 24, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
I don't think this way, for me, Bitcoin is like the gold and store of value while Ethereum is more about blockchain use cases and technology. Ethereum allow people to create a project inside the blockchain
Gold its not helping a lot people. Bitcoin not like a gold but the techonology bitcoin can make easy for all people to send all crypto so my opinion Bitcoin really god for merchant payment not gold
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 03:51:02 PM
I don't think this way, for me, Bitcoin is like the gold and store of value while Ethereum is more about blockchain use cases and technology. Ethereum allow people to create a project inside the blockchain
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:45:59 PM
Maybe? It has a potential, but for me i dont think ethereum will replace bitcoin. It has to compete but that's the way. It will have a longer season to beat BTC. And for now the mother coin is bitcoin no one will stop it now. But soon i think
Activity: 182
July 24, 2018, 04:00:43 AM
I think Ethereum has the potential to compete with Bitcoin in the future because I see the development is very good and now it is getting popular but Bitcoin is now so high that it is very difficult to beat in the near future, I think ETH still takes a long time to beat BTC.
Activity: 34
July 24, 2018, 03:54:46 AM
Well, there can be such claims, some evcen seeing ETHG overtaking BTC at the top of the market,  with the rate at which the coin is developing, there are possibilities of such happening, But there is still a long way to when it comes to taking over the market control from BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 24, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
At the moment I think Ethereum can't be said as bitcoint generation, bitcoint remains the top, ethereum stays below it, it's hard to be able to shift bitcoint, both of these coints each have advantages
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 03:37:21 AM
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 24, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
If this one seems like I also strongly support. Because I see that the longer, ethereum also has an increasingly good development. And I am sure that it will be able to rival the ethereum bitcoin.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 03:34:34 AM
Biggest chances that Ethereum coin is the next generation of BTC. This is because ethereum has wide range of community and followers which it proves there profitability of beingbone of the potentail coins in this new generation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 03:28:47 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Many guys are saying that Ethereum is a blockchain 2.0 while bitcoin is blockchain 1.0 so probably 2.0 is quite better and more developed than the first one, and it seems like it is true from what we can see the last days.
Bitcoin which has an ever-increasing development is very capable of bringing Bitcoin into considerable profits and becoming a very valuable coin in the future. so a lot of coins continue to rise to follow Bitcoin into a coin that is very capable to make it the main coin like the famous Ethereum as the next generation for Bitcoin.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 24, 2018, 03:21:22 AM
Wow, you must be a newcomer. How does ETH become bitcoin? How can they be replaced by different names? Perhaps you are too addicted to ETH.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 03:16:28 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
It is not necessary to compare these coins and to guess which place in the market each of them will occupy in the future. Bitcoin and ethreum have their advantages, disadvantages and their technologies, which play an important role in the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 03:11:32 AM
The main problem and at the same time the greatest advantage of the etherium is the tokens. Now the credibility of the tokens is extremely low from here and the drop in prices for the etherium. If there is a new player who can return this trust, then the trust to the etherium will return.
Pages:
Jump to: