Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 12. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 08:56:14 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

There is a huge chance for ethereum to replace bitcoins in the future since the developers of this coin is still continuously supporting the current coin so we can expect higher prices in the future for ethereum.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 08:55:59 AM
I think it can be, because Ether is strong worthy coins and investors have hope from it,The team behind Ether is professional no doubt Ether will survive and the usage of Ether also increasing and it will result high demand of Ether.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 08:54:02 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Both Ether and Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies and are seeing a lot of interest and speculation in recent times which is leading to huge swings in their prices.but this time there's possibility ethereum will overtake bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 08:51:28 AM
In this world nothing is impossible, especially in the world of crypto that is full of surprises, for now ethereum can not surpass bitcoint but we do not know what will happen next few years whether this ethereum can replace bitcoint position or not
Activity: 69
July 28, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
I think that ETH will always be the number two coin after bitcoin, because I believe that Ethereum will not be able to catch up in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 28, 2018, 08:23:57 AM
For me it is not surprising that ETH is now a low price, the whole market is now on a lingering correction so it is, and you just have to wait some time to get your profit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2018, 08:18:25 AM
According to growing population and price of Ethereum many people and economist predict that Ethereum will be the next bitcoin. But in my opinion  Ethereum is a still growing currency. It is not too much upgrade like bitcoin and it hasn't larger platform like bitcoin. Its price is good for long-term investment but still its price is less then that of bitcoin. Ethereum is also accepted by many multimillion companies and in many country it work with their government to solve their economy related problems like unemployment issues etc.
Activity: 71
July 27, 2018, 04:11:38 AM
Yes Ethereum  may lead the market but I don't see it as the next generation of  BTC, besides right now the gap between ETH and BTC is so much that I see no future at sight.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 03:31:11 AM
ethereum will be up again, in fact, can still be more than the previous high value. Although it took well to increase this because many cryptos also are down considerably. But if it is to go beyond the bitcoin I don't think it will be because of the bitcoin is too perfect to be exceeded to another altcoin.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
I think Ether is next BTC. Ether future more bright. It has a good platform. At present, the position of Ether after BTC. Although its value is lower than Bitcoin, Ether may run at any time. Need more time for improvement.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
This is doubtful.  Because bitcoin and etherium have different purposes, but both are good in their own way!
Activity: 26
July 25, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
Ethereum still has a ways to go before having the possibility of overtaking BTC. Between scaling issues and major protocol changes (casper), it's not clear if ethereum can transition smoothly without, say, falling trap to n-local predictability issues in PoS. I still think it's a great project but implementation failures would be disastrous.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
I believe that Ethereum is the only cryptocurrency can become the next Bitcoin in the future... But I think it's hard to know exactly time when Ethereum become the king of crypto world cause for now the gap between price of Ethereum and Bitcoin still too big, it's the biggest problem for Ethereum at the moment and in the future as well...
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 25, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
at the beginning, i thought ethereum could catch up with bitcoin, but by now i do not believe it anymore. i still think ethereum is good, but its not as big as bitcoin.
No one know, judging from the popularity, bitcoin is more popular but eth also popular even though not as popular as bitcoin but you see eth was created few years after bitcoin and gaining its exposure and not yet reaching its fullest potential, maybe if bitcoin is gold, eth is not a pure fine gold but as precious lol
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 04:47:06 AM
at the beginning, i thought ethereum could catch up with bitcoin, but by now i do not believe it anymore. i still think ethereum is good, but its not as big as bitcoin.
Activity: 73
July 25, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
I doubt that Ethereum can someday overcome Bitcoin even that I'm new in cryptocurrency its seems just not right, they both different
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 04:45:29 AM
Bitcoin will remain the leader and Ethereum can't overcome it. But for sure Ethereum will rise as well as Bitcoin

We all know that Bitcoin is the king of crypto who started it all about it, and ethereum cannot overtake bitcoin as easy as that, even if ethereum ranks as the second next to bitcoin, it will not be possible to beat bitcoin.
yes, Bitcoin is the pioneer of all coins and now has become the benchmark for all the coins so it is very difficult to beat, in my opinion Ethereum will only be able to occupy the second position in the future.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
It will not be east for eth to do that and it will be a long way to go if it really can take the place. But I don't really think it can make it.
Ethereum could be the next generation of bitcoin because Ethereum itself is the best coin after Ethereum so I am sure Ethereum could be next generation Bitcoin let alone this coin also has good growth and can be profitable quickly especially now that Ethereum also able to transact quickly

yes, there are many who predict that ethereum will overtake bitcoin, but I think it is not possible, although ethereum has a pretty good deal of transactions, but the possibility of bitcoin slipping is still very far
Activity: 42
July 25, 2018, 04:38:24 AM
I see the future in ETH. i just have some ETH coins but the price is low. so we need time to see if it could increase
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 04:20:23 AM
Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
It will not be east for eth to do that and it will be a long way to go if it really can take the place. But I don't really think it can make it.
Ethereum could be the next generation of bitcoin because Ethereum itself is the best coin after Ethereum so I am sure Ethereum could be next generation Bitcoin let alone this coin also has good growth and can be profitable quickly especially now that Ethereum also able to transact quickly
Pages:
Jump to: