Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 15. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
I think that bitcoin does not affect the ethereum in any way. This is an autonomous coin that will uniquely succeed. I am sure that by the end of the year it will grow.
Support. But it is not so Autonomous. Still, bitcoin has an impact on most altcoins, and those in turn affect the Ethereum itself.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:35:24 AM
I think that bitcoin does not affect the ethereum in any way. This is an autonomous coin that will uniquely succeed. I am sure that by the end of the year it will grow.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 07:31:45 AM
Quite possibility. Although with the recent hike in gas prices for ethereum it has been quite a set back as ethereum has had a hard time keeping up with bitcoin when it was easy to do so in the future. once they sort out what happened to the gas prices then we should only be seeing good things with ethereum from here on out.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 12:23:45 PM
the price of ethereum is not unusual beyond bitcoin supply of thinning bitcoin it can cause more expensive bitcoin while ethereum supply still many
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
It is difficult to know exactly when ETH became the king of the crypto world because now the gap between ETH and BTC prices is still too big, but Ethereum tries to keep getting bigger and better than Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types, so it's not impossible.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 18, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Nope I disagree to your analysis ii'm one of the eth holders but i didn't believe eth race bitcoin the price value in the market, you know i know and all knows bitcoin is in the critical price drop early months of 2018 but look at the price of bitcoin today is ongoing recovey their value in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
July 18, 2018, 11:42:22 AM
Just like the price, interest in Ethereum has gone parabolic in 2017. It stands to reason that the increased interest is also leading to increased demand.
Activity: 165
July 18, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
eth price will never raise up over than btc price because the total supply of eth is bigger than bitcoin. but eth can be another choice for investing on cryptocurrencies beside bitcoin
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
July 18, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
You can say like that. Ethereum a step ahead of bitcoin due to smart contracts. Let's see what will happen in the future.
Activity: 258
July 18, 2018, 10:59:33 AM
Eth cannot replace BTC, but eth's position is not that BTC can replace it. The ico mechanism of eth makes this market more hot. If eth does not have a big bug, it may be the best altcoin.
Activity: 126
July 18, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
Actually, Bitcoin is in a class of its own, and ETH is just an altcoin that has seen many adoptions, ETH is not and can not be the next generation of BTC.
Activity: 134
July 18, 2018, 10:53:21 AM
I think the ethereum would be the tail of the bitcoin, the ratio between the number of ethereum and bitcoin is so far out of the question that it can not cross it and I do not think anyone will be able to replace the bitcoin position for now.
Activity: 52
July 18, 2018, 07:04:50 AM
ETH is certainly the next generation of BTC, as they are very similar in structure and prices, the same fall and rise.
Activity: 434
July 18, 2018, 07:01:23 AM
Although ETH has a huge user base, ETH is not a qualified cryptocurrency. It can be issued infinitely and can be controlled by the team! Although I believe its price will rise, it is impossible to surpass the BTC!
Activity: 4
July 18, 2018, 07:00:54 AM
ETH is a smart contract platform while BTC is p2p currency/store of value, so while both being crypto currencies they have completely different use cases.
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
July 18, 2018, 07:00:27 AM
for me.
though ETH and BTC can not be replaced it will not be replaced because the BTC is so well known in the cryptoworld.

I very much agree. Ethereum is doing very well and the analysts are projecting a similar behaviour. However, even with the new power of ETH, BTC would not be replaced due to the strong sentiments people have towards it for being the first coin.
Activity: 178
July 18, 2018, 06:59:41 AM
it will not happen, because bitcoin price is very high than ethereum, no one can beat bitcoin, in its value and in popularity, even ethereum or other coins can not beat bitcoin. because bitcoin is the benchmark of all crypto that exists. this is why it's so hard to beat bitcoin as the top chain in crypto
Activity: 86
July 18, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
It can be said that Ethereum is the next bitcoin.
I found that the K-line diagram of Ethereum and the K-line of Bitcoin are almost the same.
The temporary difference between them is that Ethereum has smart contract technology.
Maybe one day, Ethereum may surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 18, 2018, 06:53:01 AM
eth and btc dont have nothing both.
There righter say what etherium is the next generation cryptocurrency but not the btc
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:50:32 AM
I've heard a lot of information about it and I think it's possible. It seems to me that we will be able to see a trend towards this only towards the end of 2019, but not before
Pages:
Jump to: