Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 20. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:52:18 AM
To my own opinion, yes. The price and market value of Eth is unique.  But,  I think ETH will have a hard time to beyond BTC.
But since Eth  is a smart contract 2.1, it is now more than BTC in many technologies all around the world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:48:32 AM
Of course, ETH is a very promising popular coin with good technologies, which plays a big role in the development of all crypto currencies, but it is almost impossible to replace bitcoins and outstrip it by capitalization. The whole market depends on the price and position of bitcoin. It is obvious.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 06:43:29 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

In my own opinion, ethereum coin does have a very good potential in the market today because people always investing on eth if they did not have a huge amount of capital to use on bitcoins.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
yes have good chances to next generation of BTC, because now more ICOs planing project with ETH and its a upgraded project so in long time ETH will beat to BTC
Activity: 68
July 04, 2018, 06:33:20 AM
indeed the current eth is decreasing and I am sure ethereum will return to its original price,
I think it is still very far for ethereum to beat bitcoin because of the limited amount of bitcoin while the amount of ethereum is infinite, bitcoin remains bitcoin and bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
Eth has a great potential. I am hoping for it to happen one day. I just invested in chozun 途赞 since I see it as a very reliable project, too, excellent team and roadmap. I'm planning to hold my eth coins after their token generation.
Activity: 70
June 20, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
I would say that the Ethereum is quite different, the ETH is more convenient both in terms of trade and the platform as a whole. I think that this or next year the Ethereum will be able to become top1 coin in crypt
Activity: 93
June 20, 2018, 05:28:00 AM
as per current situation ETH seems its not possible but ETH have good chances to beat BTC because now a days more ICOs depnded by ETH and some countries planed project with ETH  hence its happens coming days
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
The market is now at a recession therefore we can not talk about the price of ETH now, this coin is developing and this is the main reason why there is no need to wait just to survive
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 07:01:51 AM
Yeah, that's it, I really consider ETH as a next generation of BTC. It has much more methods of application and lower cap compared to BTC. After ATH in january ETH seems attractive for a long term hold, so i recommend current etry point for a purchase
yes absolutely because they have the same potential to grow your money although bitcoin is the most best cryptocurrency and first created rather than ethereum. but ethereum is second to a bitcoin because on the lower value that you can invest the higher value that you will received. investing in these two are the best decision just be careful to the altcoin you will choose so that you will not be scam.
Activity: 167
June 19, 2018, 07:00:49 AM
in my opinion no one can pass bitcoin as the most expensive and number one digital currency,
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 07:00:42 AM
How many rumors that Bitcoin will not be the leader, that one or the other coin will become the leader and move Bitcoin.. But so far, no one has even come close to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the undisputed leader!
Activity: 117
June 19, 2018, 07:00:20 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
if we look at the current market situation, Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC, meaning there is an opportunity for ETH to replace the BTC position. we'll see what will happen in the future.
many Altcoins are trying to keep growing like Bitcoin. because growing with Bitcoin makes them stand alone. because growing so much as Bitcoin will be very capable of making its own profit for all coins will be very profitable in the future. such as this popular Ethereum to be coined with developments such as Bitcoin.
June 19, 2018, 06:58:02 AM
I really want to  ETH to replace the BTC position.   If we look at the current market situation, Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC.
Activity: 280
June 19, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
Yeah, that's it, I really consider ETH as a next generation of BTC. It has much more methods of application and lower cap compared to BTC. After ATH in january ETH seems attractive for a long term hold, so i recommend current etry point for a purchase
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I think it could be the next generation because I know the current price of Ethereum has decreased and with the decline, Ethereum can get a good profit because it has good growth and can survive in a long time
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
Of course yes it is, ethereum is the second well known coin throughout the whole world and it have more people supporting it progress than any other Altcoin.so it's 95 percent perfect that etherum is the next generation of bitcoin.
June 19, 2018, 06:06:24 AM
Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
Activity: 278
June 19, 2018, 06:06:04 AM
ETH technology is far more advanced that of Bitcoin at this point. They have smart contracts, which helps to build other platforms on it (ERC20 tokens). While Bitcoin has the first mover advantage, btc is losing its sheen as more and better technologies are moving in.

The supply of ETH is higher than BTC, all would depend on the usage. While no one knows the future, ETH is evolving and has a long way to go.

Activity: 396
June 19, 2018, 05:55:19 AM
Ethereum has always been a cryptocurrency sought after by the general public, but people are pursuing it because of its technology and its products. Now that it is facing the 3.0 blockchain competition, I think the market will change!
Pages:
Jump to: