Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 21. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 05:52:24 AM
Bitcoin is always ahead of altcoins and that is why whatever happens to Bitcoin will also affects the altcoins. I know that Ethereum is doing much better but  it will still needs time and effort to over run Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
June 19, 2018, 05:47:29 AM
It is not surprising that ETH is now a low price, the whole market is now on a lingering correction so it is, and you just have to wait some time to get your profit.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
June 19, 2018, 05:17:56 AM
No, at all. Come on, Bitcoin is Bitcoin, it is self-dependent, and it is the beginning of all crypto. Ethereum is another story, another features, and so on. I mean maybe Ethereun is second generation crypto, but it is not second generation Bitcoin.
Also all second generation is threatened because the third one will be faster and smarter, it will not be able to replace the first, but second can be forgotten imo
Yes, I have the same idea with you guy. Ethereum is quite different from bitcoin, thus we’d better to say that it’s the next generation of crytocurrency. Till now, ethereum always shows us its bright potential. Moreover, so many more experts give their predition about ethereum that it’s such a cool coin to own this time. Although it’s just a predition, it’s a good news that attracts so many people in this market. It means ethereum would more likely to be the next generation of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
June 18, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
Price eth is very difficult to compete with bitcoin prices, eth price is now only 8% of bitcoin price, it needs how long it will be 8000 $.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 05:27:57 AM
for now I think it is almost impossible for ETH to pass the BTC, but in a few years the ETH has a great chance of passing the BTC, mainly that ETH is gaining more followers, especially for the fundamental use case of etherum as more and more businesses are building on its platform
Activity: 74
June 18, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
Perhaps Ethereum is the next generation bitcoin, bitcoin is too old now and ethical is still very young Altcoins that can have high potential to replace bitcoin in the future. Right now,  ETH can do everything bitcoin can do but much faster and cheaper fee. And more advance technologies have been applied by using ETH rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 05:05:20 AM
Everyone is waiting for global changes in the blockbuster of the etherium - CASPER, SHARDING, PLASMA, RAIDEN. If the etherium realizes these improvements, it will be fine for the etherium network and can be called a new generation.
Activity: 69
June 18, 2018, 04:17:31 AM
not a new generation. But the strong currency of the crypto world Eth. Generally, Btc is bought during large investments. But Eth will be valued as Btc in the future. I do not avoid investing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
ethereum indeed is the most promising if altcoin according to me. However, if it is above the bitcoin I thought wouldn't be able to. increase and decrease that occurs between the bitcoin and ethereum always go hand in hand. quite impossible if indeed it's going to happen even though it is not impossible.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 03:59:06 AM
Comparing the two coins,bitcoin and ethereum are so different. I think ethereum is still at the second place because if you look at the market cap and the price of bitcoin,it is so far to ethereum.

It can be difficult for two coins comparing in terms of value which each of them are made in a special different platform to be supported. But fact is ethereum could be the next generation of btc. Its possible for ethereum to be the next king of cryptocurrency because its system made up smart contract that bitcoin don't have and in fact in the system of bitcoin are copied already by ethereum too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
June 18, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
No, at all. Come on, Bitcoin is Bitcoin, it is self-dependent, and it is the beginning of all crypto. Ethereum is another story, another features, and so on. I mean maybe Ethereun is second generation crypto, but it is not second generation Bitcoin.
Also all second generation is threatened because the third one will be faster and smarter, it will not be able to replace the first, but second can be forgotten imo
Activity: 32
June 18, 2018, 03:46:24 AM
It is most unlikely ETH would ever overtake the price of BTC. As a store of value Bitcoin is hold the highest rank among the all crypto . ETH on the other hand is a platform which is used t create smart contract. So ETH is doesn't really competing with Bitcoin. But the market cap/share for platforms are getting distributed among other kind of block chains like EOS,NEO,ADA,Wan chain,etc. So even though ETH is holding the market leadership in smart contract platforms in future there will be a serious competition. S the market cap would definitely get reduces.
But on the other hand Bitcoin it slef has problems like scalability , slow transaction speed, small block size, etc But as asset people would still invest in bitcoin even thought it would be used as a currency. It is more like you invest in Gold rather than keeping your money as a currency.
So personally i would never say that ETH would ever overtake the price of Bitcoin
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 03:35:49 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

The possibility is so because I know how many people are investing in Bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin has decreased and with so many people who invest in Bitcoin and while with Ethereum is now also experiencing a decline then than that now also many people who invest in Ethereum

Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 18, 2018, 02:27:37 AM
In trends we can see that ETH takes the second place on the market, so yes, you are right. Even if BTC would be able to being overtaken with another altcoin,   it will be in the distant future. We don’t have reasons to panic now. As for me, I’m sure in BTC at all.
think the first coin still belongs to bitcoin,
although the development of ethereum can be quite significant but it is still difficult to replace bitcoin,
which is important we still follow the course of its development to be clear
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 01:59:32 AM
In trends we can see that ETH takes the second place on the market, so yes, you are right. Even if BTC would be able to being overtaken with another altcoin,   it will be in the distant future. We don’t have reasons to panic now. As for me, I’m sure in BTC at all.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 08:57:13 PM
EHT is the upgraded project and its a good potential coin and some governments planed projects with ETH so in long term ETH will cross BTS and ETH will come first place in crypto market
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 07:31:28 PM
Comparing the two coins,bitcoin and ethereum are so different. I think ethereum is still at the second place because if you look at the market cap and the price of bitcoin,it is so far to ethereum.
We cannot predict in such a manner, because ethereum is marked to grow much higher by this year. When such a growth is attained, automatically the market contribution will increase to a much higher level. This can lead ethereum get closer to the value of bitcoin. Taking the place of bitcoin is tedious, ethereum continues staying top of the entire altcoins giving good competence to bitcoin.
Activity: 127
June 09, 2018, 07:28:28 PM
Bitcoin is the first and most reliable crypto currency for today (digital gold). Ethereum is a platform for smart contracts. Two of these systems can not be compared!
Activity: 25
May 29, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
for now ethereum has very much value with bitcoin, but for the future ethereum can replace bitcoin. ethereum has a long time to realize it. being second after bitcoin is a great start to ethereum.
Activity: 115
May 29, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
We can't merely say that as of now because of the difference between prices itself and also the marketcap, what i can only say is when it come's to the platform and the potential among those altcoins. I believe is ETH has the most "as of now", But on the other side more and more ICO's are rising with some bunch of really promising ideology and platforms to look for. Some of the existing tokens undergo rebranding and innovation in order to cope up with the competition. which makes the industry grow and interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: