Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 23. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 04:38:57 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
Ethereum prices are now starting to improve and are likely to rise further. I'm sure one-day Ethereum could become the next generation of Bitcoin. Because the development of Ethereum can be said very rapidly and the price of Ethereum can rise with high in a short time.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 22, 2018, 01:04:09 AM
Ethereum can really be a next generation BTC since the price is low for its potential Ethereum can increase more up to 10x or more so lets hold and invest more to ethereum because it will bring fortune to us. Trust ethereum because it will lead to bright future.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 12:57:44 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

no, if ether will be the next generation is just a matter of time but ether is just looking like a dependent coin reason because wen ever btc going down it also goes down too, I hope you all also noticed that too
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
Yes there will always be a rise of value for Ethereum because it has an existing demand and it will continue because the demand is still growing and strong. Right now and the price of Ethereum is growing organically and it will rise slowly but surely.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum will have a lot of room for growth in the future. At present, many ICOs invest in Ethereum, which greatly enhances Ethereum’s trading volume and popularity. This is the development of Ethereum. It is very good.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
I think it is indeed very ethereum deserves to be the next generation of the bitcoin. Although the price can not be the same. and its position will remain under the bitcoin. However, it is the parent of the ethereum altcoin, which has been able to survive since 2015 until today. Surely a sufficient achievement boasts of the ethereum.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
May 21, 2018, 03:35:19 AM
Ethereum is the founder of many other altcoins. They are built on its base and carry out transactions in its network. Having such an eco-system, ETH can not help but grow in price. It's another matter that the price of the main crypto currency is artificially constrained by large exchange traders and where they lead it tomorrow, I do not presume to speak.
Activity: 147
May 21, 2018, 03:33:20 AM
Compared with Bitcoin, Ethereum has three major features:

Ethereum management is more rigorous

Although the management of Ethereum is not corporate-based, it is institutionalized and not profitable. However, it is more rigorous than Bitcoin, and it offers Ethernet developers to system developers and system upgraders. If you can help this Ethereum system find bugs (system bugs), it will reward you with ether coins. In this case, it will undoubtedly make more developers have higher enthusiasm to maintain Ethereum's ecosystem.

2. Ethereum establishes alliance to ensure openness and standardization of applications

The second feature of Ethereum is the establishment of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA). The members of these alliances come together to develop Ethereum applications and to ensure the openness and standardization of Ethereum applications.

The coalition members are very strong, including schools like Cornell University, well-known blockchain application developers like ConsenSys, and a large number of big companies including Microsoft, Intel, Samsung, Toyota, JP Morgan. , Accenture, etc. These big companies are all active adopters of Ethereum applications, and they use Ethereum to open their applications to serve their corporate clients.

3. Companies can use Ethereum to issue their own virtual currency to complete financing

This is a bit different from Bitcoin because bitcoin is only a single currency.

On Ethereum's platform, you can create your own virtual currency, and you can issue your own virtual currency, which is to sell your own virtual currency to achieve financing.

If a company makes an initial public offering on the Ethereum platform, it will have to use the currency to buy the currency of its own company. The specific process of this initial public offering will be described in detail tomorrow.

4. The price of Ethereum may exceed Bitcoin

The risk of a specific company issuing virtual currency for the first time is very high. So, this happens: Sometimes, after you buy a company’s currency, the company goes bankrupt. Then the virtual currency in your hands is worthless, which is equivalent to losing all.

However, Ethereum as a distribution platform is now getting hotter, so it needs a lot of ether. Everyone must buy Ethereum to buy the virtual currency of different companies that are published on the Ethereum platform. Then, the demand for Ethereum will increase rapidly with the sharp increase in ICO heat. So we can even judge: The price of Ethereum may exceed Bitcoin.

By the way, we have analyzed the blockchain technology in the "Sentinel Q1" and more systematically described the technology of blockchain technology in China and abroad. There is a large piece of the ecology of Ethereum and we are interested in learning more about it. Friends can look for a look.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 21, 2018, 03:31:41 AM
Ethereum is a very popular coin after Bitcoin if seen from the growth of the ETH which always follows the growth of the Bitcoin. ETH has a future with the same Bitcoin. And all the ICO project always use platforms ETH. With that, of course, people who save a lot more profitable in the ETH coins will be in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 03:26:13 AM
to surpass the bitcoin price is very unlikely if now, because the price of etherum is still very far away if we compare with bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 224
May 21, 2018, 03:13:53 AM
Etherium has all the chances in the future to become the number one coin
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
Probably all agree if ethereum technology is the next generation of the bitcoin system, but probably not with the price, not in the near future.
Activity: 147
May 21, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
(Ethereum) was a technology proposed by a 90-year-old boy named Vitalik Buterin at the end of 2013. Ethereum is similar to Bitcoin and is an open source, distributed computing platform based on blockchain technology. It emphasizes that it is a smart contract system.

Usually, as long as there is a set of key systems, ie, cryptographic systems, that allow transactions to be tracked, this structure can be called "smart contracts." Virtually all virtual currencies are such structures. So a smart contract is a system for generating virtual currency. Its essence is the same as that of bitcoin. However, you can generate any number of different bitcoin systems on your platform.

To support this system, Vitalik and his team sold their own Ethereum system currency, Ether (ETH), from July to August 2014 for the public.

They carried out the so-called "mining" in advance, dug out a lot of Ethereum, and made public sales during the fund-raising period. A total of 11.9 million Ether coins were sold (about 13% of the total number of Ether coins). The user was able to buy Ethereum in Bitcoin at the time, so you had to have Bitcoin before you could buy Ethereum.
Activity: 252
May 21, 2018, 02:51:01 AM

I do not think it will happen, even I doubt if ethereum market capitalization can beat bitcoin. Ethereum is indeed potential, but maybe he should compete with the other equal Altcoin.
Activity: 196
May 21, 2018, 02:47:41 AM
I think you're right , Etherium will be able to overtake bitcoin in the next few years . I invest in it
Activity: 159
May 21, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

now what i m trying to find out about this is that, the price of ether depends on the progress of btc and including other altcoin depends on btc. so anytime market is red i also notice all other coins goes to red too.
ether can't be the next generation of btc because it depends on btc how then mean it is independent
Activity: 143
May 21, 2018, 01:52:43 AM
That could be happen because ethereum has strong fundamentals, many ICO and tokens are using ethereum to support their token creation and distribution. We will see ethereum will grow in the future.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
May 21, 2018, 01:43:09 AM
could be, because the feature is indeed in need in the future, such as feature smart contract it. but besides ethereum there is also a good example wave coin
Activity: 322
May 21, 2018, 01:39:40 AM
I only use the official myetherwallet.com. And I recommend it to you too . Problems never arose.
Activity: 322
May 21, 2018, 01:38:06 AM
In my opinion, these are different coins. They have different goals. I will not call ethereum the resultant bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: