Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 22. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
He is a Pure Autonomous Company Running Because of the Internet Network. Almost Without Man or Human Service behind the scenes. He is Pure Internet Machine Spreads Worldwide to Your Laptop, Computer or Personal Smartphone.

Ether here can also be referred to as Equivalent Asset with Bitcoin Digital Currency. But Ether's advantage over Bitcoin is that Ether runs on a Mutual Ethereum System. Ether can also pay for Memory Storage, Electrical Fuel Costs to make the Ethereum Network Resources Continue to Run Online Worldwide. Also called "GAS".

But actually, Bitcoin and Ether also support each other. Because Without Bitcoin, Ether guns could probably have Price. The price is determined in the Exchange of Demand for Human Emotions on "Sell and Buy".

Ethereum is an open source platform for digital currency and blockchain platforms. It provides developers with a platform to build and publish applications on the blockchain. Ethereum technology can be used to program, decentralize, guarantee and trade anything, voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, corporate governance, contracts and most agreements, intellectual property rights.
Activity: 137
May 23, 2018, 01:12:11 PM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
I think that such a situation is possible. The etherium is just gaining strength and in the future will be really very strong coin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
Bitcoin (BTC) is the world's first crypto coin, and Ethereum (ETH) is the second coin in the crypto market. Bitcoin value is much higher than Ethereum (ETH).
Anything is based on supply and demand
You can see Bitcoin's request from investors, traders and many different groups. Bitcoin's supply is limited to only 21 million coins.
The demand for Ethereum is two things of speculation and ICO, the supply has already reached 100 million and there is no limit there will be millions and millions available.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
Almost 100% I'm sure that Ethereum will one day replace Bitcoin. Its price will make a jump and it's only a matter of time to happen.
 Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 12:13:21 PM
I would say that the Ethereum is quite different, the ETH is more convenient both in terms of trade and the platform as a whole. I think that this or next year the Ethereum will be able to become top1 coin in crypt
Activity: 66
May 23, 2018, 09:59:30 AM
Etherum is a great coin no doubt but no one knows if it would compete with bitcoin for supremacy
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

Agreed.Ether is strong worthy coins and investors have hope from it,The team behind Ether is professional no doubt Ether will survive and the usage of Ether also increasing and it will result high demand of Ether.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 09:54:44 AM
Ethereum always follows the pace of bitcoin, and the current market conditions are still in a state of depression.
I think Ethereum is trying hard to surpass Bitcoin, although Ethereum has great prospects for development. ETH price is almost stable as like bitcoin.
Activity: 108
May 23, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
This will not happen easily because in the first place bitcoin has the 50% of the market cap. If you compare the value of ethereum to the value of bitcoin they really have a big difference and it is really hard to happen that ethereum will be the next generation of bitcoin.
Activity: 209
May 23, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
i think ethereum already prove it last year with the price so high. but if you mean is overtake bitcoin from market its hard to happen. i think bitcoin always be number one because bitcoin the first coin on crypto.
Activity: 66
May 23, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
Yes,  ETH is moving too,
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 09:46:53 AM
I thimk it' wont happen. Etherium not so stable and strong now. So I think some of neariest coin can replace ETH fof example it can be EOS. However I can be wrong as a lot of predictions.
Activity: 67
May 23, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
In theory, this is impossible. The speed of data transmission is very important. But it also needs BTC to consolidate the value of cryptocurrency. So ETH over BTC is not necessarily. If there is beyond. Then I believe it is blockchain 4.0. This is unlikely to be ETH. Of course, ETH is very valuable now.
Activity: 120
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
May 23, 2018, 12:28:44 AM
Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
Yeah,. I heard a news that this 2018 is the year of the eth and other crypto tokens. And yes the price of the eth today is pumping, but i think it can't easily overtake the price of bitcoin because i also observed that once the eth pumps the bitcoin price is also pumps.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
May 23, 2018, 12:23:32 AM
I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
It won't happen, just see the last time ETH flippening, when everyone talking about the end of Bitcoin because Ethereum is going to overtake Bitcoin. Well, the chart shows both coin market cap is significant, we can see clearly ETH almost tipped the Bitcoin market cap. In the end, we know what is happening, its failed.
many of the Altcoin became the next generation of Bitcoin. because by being the next of Bitcoin is a pride of its own. besides to by being the next generation of Bitcoin is a very capable and coin to be relied upon and capable to be the pride of Cryptocurrency market. so very profitable by being a generation of Bitcoin like Ethereum.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 12:23:08 AM
The coinmarket is the third largest coin market, with a fair amount of trading, and the ICO now uses a lot of eth.
Activity: 268
May 23, 2018, 12:17:46 AM
Etherium has all the chances in the future to become the number one coin
It actually does. Investing in Ethereum and also investing in Ethereum Classic has it's days but it seems like the price is moving up for some reason while Bitcoin is moving down and up pretty much everyday.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 12:14:48 AM
ether can only be the next generation if they advanced in technological aspect
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 04:48:18 AM
Etherium has all the chances in the future to become the number one coin

Despite all the advantages of the Etherium, the most demanded currency for the accumulation of assets continues to be Bitcoin. Crypto currency The ether, despite its progressiveness, will be difficult to compete with the famous fellow Bitcoin, who paved the way for the analogs to glory. It will be reasonable if they create a beneficial symbiosis and many times strengthen the position of digital money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 04:41:41 AM
Ethereum prices are now starting to improve and are likely to rise further. I'm sure one-day Ethereum could become the next generation of Bitcoin. Because the development of Ethereum can be said very rapidly and the price of Ethereum can rise with high in a short time.
many are hoping that the ETH price can actually compete with bitcoin, but the increase in ETH is proportional to bitcoin. so, it is very difficult for ETH to have the same high price as bitcoin. we know that BTC and ETH once had a low price, and at that time, the price comparison was also obvious.
Pages:
Jump to: