Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 25. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 08:12:23 PM
This cant be happen because in Bitcoin started everything and he is the king of altcoins. The difference between this coins is $ 7,000 usd in price, how will the ether proceed? It is difficult for the ether to pursue btc unless there are tremendous projects that they will need a smart contract.  
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 20, 2018, 07:26:32 PM
For those people who are agreeing that ETH will be going above bitcoin. Are you sure that ETH will be going above bitcoin?
Learn to calculate and see the supply of ETH compare to bitcoin and besides bitcoin is the beginning of all crypto's so there's much people who invested to it and looking to it as the safest investment than the rest.
If it will rise higher than bitcoin, let's see.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 07:14:32 PM
Ethereum will grow tremendously with the support from other altcoins contributing a major share. With bitcoin it won't make a competence, this could happen in terms of trading volume. Bitcoin is the root cause for the growth of ethereum and other digital currencies which won't allow Eth to rule it.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 07:09:13 PM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
if we look at the current market situation, Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC, meaning there is an opportunity for ETH to replace the BTC position. we'll see what will happen in the future.
indeed for Ethereum, this becomes a pride self to the holder. because Ethereum is the mainstay coin that is able to increase the price even further because of the potential of the increasing interest. this is a pretty good profit. so Ethereum will greatly expand in front of it. so I agree when Ethereum as a generation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
if we look at the current market situation, Ethereum market capitalization is nearing to that of the BTC, meaning there is an opportunity for ETH to replace the BTC position. we'll see what will happen in the future.
Ethereum is famous for its ever-increasing developing in addition to the high price of Ethereum premises, making Ethereum as a mainstay of all coin and able to make the coins of pride that continues to grow. while Ethereum is moving forward to become a valuable coin this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 20, 2018, 06:39:31 PM
This can be explained by the fact that a lot of ICOs raise funds in ETH, Consequently capitalization and price of ETH are growing and growing. ETH will be heavily pumped when POW will be switched to POS.
Yes. Perhaps only in the next year, ETH will be equal to BTC, although ETH is currently lower than the BTC price but in terms of popularity, ETH is the number one on the Crypto market. Some say that investing in ETH is less worrying than investing in BTC, suggesting that ETH is one of the most trusted pennies.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 20, 2018, 06:24:48 PM
Ethereum is a good coin  that will with time develop into one of the best, it therefore needs to be seen as an independent coin and not as the second fiddle to BTC, WHEN IT Finally makes it to the top, it will get there as ethereum, not as the new generation Bitcoin
Activity: 921
May 20, 2018, 06:21:38 PM
You're right. The Ethereum growing at double the rate. I do not think that Ethereum is the future Bitcoin, but the fact that it will definitely be the leading coin in the crypto-currency market for a long time is for sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 20, 2018, 06:10:42 PM
The only altcoin that qualified for being next bitcoin, will be the ethereum because the price of the bitcoim decreasing they become stable the price or sometimes it increase and if the bitcoin price increase they increased too. But if the bitcoin die we don't know what happen to bitcoin maybe the price decrease alsp or become stable or it decrease very low.
Activity: 320
May 20, 2018, 06:06:56 PM
eth can be used as one of the next generation btc successively increasingly popular, where eth is now entering into a good and potential platform. so do not be surprised if eth price every time is always high.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 20, 2018, 06:04:55 PM
there are many who race to become a generation of Bitcoin. because by being a generation of Bitcoin is a coin that is believed to have an ever-increasing and reliable development going forward. and become its own pride by being a generation of Bitcoin. I believe with Ethereum as a generation for Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:51:32 PM
I believe one day the ethereum network will be widely used by most businesses. This is because it will #1. Make operations cheaper #2 easier #3 more secure. When wide network adoption happens, a lot of gas will be used in day to day operations.

I view buying ether like buying mini oil rigs When POS happens, my staked ETH will create more ETH which will be the fuel needed to keep the day to day operations going.

I feel buying ETH is a good investment because I strongly believe the ethereum network solves real world problems. And I want to be a fuel provider for this network
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 20, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

"Re: ETH is the next generation of BTC?"
funny question)

in this time we need to thinking about others things, like a who will be next in Top-10 or what the tech will be in next mindexplosive run
Activity: 448
May 20, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

In my opinion, ethereum and bitcoin have different and good functions in crypto, and I think it would not be a good definition that ethereum is the next generation of btc.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
Looking at the current ETH market and price situation, I think it is very difficult for ETH to become the next generation of BTC, because BTC is already very much in the interest of the people while ETH is only used for token exchange and still as Alternatife Coin.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
Ethereum may lead the crypto community but i'm not sure about become the next generation of bitcoin. But i will say that ETH is a very good coin for a long-term investment. ETH is the Second largest crypto currency in the crypto market and bitcoin is always the first crypto currency. I believe that there will be good news about ethereum and there will be big grow in next few month.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

i am going to ignore all the flaws in ETH and how bullshit it is, also will ignore the fact that ETH is not even a currency and only focus on a very simple set of facts: supply and demand.

price of anything is based on supply and demand.
* you can see the demand for bitcoin from investors, speculators, merchants and a lot of different groups of people.
* the supply of bitcoin is limited, there is a cap and it is 21 million.
combination of these two means the price and the rising of it that you see.

* the demand for ETH is two things: speculation and ICOs
* the supply of it is already nearly 100 million and there is no limit or cap for it. there will be millions and millions of it available.
combination of these two means the price should fall in the long term. look at Dogecoin for an example of a coin with no cap and a huge supply.

Pretty much, this.

But in addition; Eth has a whole load of competition. Big players like EOS, NEO, and eventually ADA. But also much smaller cap coins like NULS and POA.

Bitcoin is effectively the reserve currency of crypto. Most trading pairs are /BTC. It has no competition

I can't see Eth (or anything for that matter) overtaking the market cap of BTC
Activity: 35
May 20, 2018, 04:39:51 PM
Yeah, I guess we can say so, it is possible, but I am sure that although eth going above btc in that criteria eth will replace btc not so soon (if that will even happend some day)
Activity: 126
May 20, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
I think that's really going to happen. Ethereum has great prospects in the market.
Activity: 26
May 20, 2018, 04:09:31 PM
Yeah, it seems that ethereum can be at the top and go above bitcoin, but i still think that BTC more powerful than ETH, therefore ETH will never beat BTC
Pages:
Jump to: