Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 32. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
In my opinion bitcoin is only a cryptocurrency on classical blockchain. ethereum has a better blockchain with faster transactions and larger network size. In addition ethereum let other project create tokens using ethereum blockchain. that is a very innovative solution.
And many projects that will ensure the growth of the air in 2018, I do not believe that the air can overtake the cost of bitcoins, but that it can be fixed in the second line of the rating by the amount of money in the project. I am sure that this year will be a very good growth of the industry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
February 17, 2018, 03:34:00 AM
ETH is ETH while Bitcoin is Bitcoin and both belong in same generation. However, ETH got great potential to maintain its position as the second most valuable coin in the cryptospace. But Bitcoin I believe will still retain its top position. I see Ether doing great in 2018.
Activity: 210
February 17, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
many people argue that way and it seems like the longer it will become reality. though to be embedded in much but not impossible ethereum will begin to rival the bitcoin on the issue price.
Activity: 28
February 17, 2018, 03:21:50 AM
ETH will grow to 5k and even 10k eventually
but it won't break past BTC anytime unless and until Bitcoin fails and something else replaces it as the main currency

You see there is a difference in BTC and ETH
ETH is a  platform and BTC is a currency

Like BTC is the 1st currency
same way ETH is the 1st platform for smart contracts

They both will maintain there positions till some coin which is far more superior to them comes and also breaks market penetration of those

so basically for your answer ETH will not be able to surpass BTC
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 03:16:04 AM
that's true, because the coin is very large potential of bitcoin yes it is ETH, so the above question is indeed correct once if the ETH generation of bitcoin that will be
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:56:41 AM
Yes it is quite possible as Eth is stronger than before, and there is a good team behind ETH. However it is not possible in near future.
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
February 17, 2018, 02:51:57 AM
Many projects that will ensure the growth of the air in 2018, I do not believe that the air can overtake the cost of bitcoins, but that it can be fixed in the second line of the rating by the amount of money in the project. I am sure that this year will be a very good growth of the industry.  Cool
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 02:44:01 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
That you said in particular, but in general the future for the alts and let them not even overtake bitcoin, but the main thing is that they were at a decent level. And the ether on former is good and will continue to grow, but to make almost 10 fold increase well it from unreal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 17, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

To talk about ETH as about next generation of BTC is unwisely. This is different technology and a lot of different nuances consisted there. I think we must to pay more attention to Ethereum. It will be the leader with the time I think.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
February 16, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
I think that ETH can not be considered the second generation of crypto currency. It's just one kind of coin. ETH is a strong project, but it will always remain in second place.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
Nothing is impossible, now many are using ethereum for investment, it makes ethereum go up and become one of the favorite coins now.
Activity: 238
February 16, 2018, 12:28:22 PM
i specifically think so
THE HIDDEN CHAMPION IS THIS ICO MADE IN GERMANY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ www.pumped-crypto.io ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
││ Whitepaper ││ Telegram ││ Bitcointalk ││ Facebook ││ Bounty ││
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 16, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
Also, BTC has a maximum cap in coin supply, while Ether has a potential infinite of ETH supply inflating its price.

However, BTC can be forked, which is effectively inflating its price gradually.

This is why I like the design of NEO, which is cannot be FORKED with.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 16, 2018, 12:24:54 PM
I believe it will increase up to $5,000 the price of ethereum this year, if you look back in last year the price of ethereum was $10 and the highest price reach $1,400 was last month so I'm sure it will increase $5,000.  
You are way too optimistic in my opinion. I am a big fan of Ethereum myself, but I don't see it touching $5000 anytime soon. I feel that Ethereum will touch $2500 mark by the end of this year and will continue to surge in the long term and it might touch $5000 after a couple of years. One of the biggest reasons why I feel it will touch these values is because I am expecting a big rally by bitcoin in the near future which will help many popular altcoins like Ethereum spike in value. The lightning network integration will also help Ethereum surge by attracting more investors.
Activity: 112
February 16, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
Personally, I think that if ETC has a lot of potential in a few years, ETC could surpass bitcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 16, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
bitcoin is only a cryptocurrency on classical blockchain. ethereum has a better blockchain with faster transactions and larger network size. In addition ethereum let other project create tokens using ethereum blockchain. that is a very innovative solution.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
I do not think that. For me both coins are good and should not over take each other. Ethereum is good for payment system we can handle single transactions and make our own ledger to check and maintain, on other hand bitcoin is good for bulk distribution.
Activity: 273
February 16, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
it's correct. This was said and sure by 2017. ETH is 2.0 and BTC is 1.0 so in the future. ETH will occupy the 1st position but very long to ETH can reach the price as BTC. About 3-4 years
Activity: 672
February 16, 2018, 12:09:08 PM
I also think that it is ETHEREUM that is a project that is one of the heirs of the throne. I think that still ETH will be able to take the throne after BTC retires. But I hope that this does not happen in the near future.
Activity: 130
February 16, 2018, 12:07:17 PM
eth is very popular now a days, but i dont think so that it will be the next generation for btc. btc is remain maybe eth will pump high this year but never surpass btc price.
Pages:
Jump to: