Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 27. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 04:22:24 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
No it isn´t Bitcoin and Ethereum are 2 diffrent coins with diffrent use, they are not competitors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 04:21:16 AM
One thing for sure ethereum have the best chance of surpassing Bitcoin among all coins in the market because it has a better blockchain than Bitcoin and the way it develops in the crypto market is so promising and I think worth the waiting. But I know Bitcoin will still ruled the crypto market for more years because it is the foundation of all altcoins and its name already have a mark for being the coin who started all these coins. So the best thing to do is to support both coins so that it develops and shines faster that any other coins in the market today.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:12:47 AM
in General, I would be very glad that the price of Ethereum and the rest of altcoin is not dependent on bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 04:11:15 AM
we can't merely say that as of now because of the difference between prices itself and also the marketcap, what i can only say is when it come's to the platform and the potential among those altcoins. I believe is ETH has the most "as of now", But on the other side more and more ICO's are rising with some bunch of really promising ideology and platforms to look for. Some of the existing tokens undergo rebranding and innovation in order to cope up with the competition. which makes the industry grow and interesting.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 04:02:17 AM
Not sure, BTC, as a tradition, may remain being leader for this cryptoworld. Replacing it, even for ETH, is very hard to manage.

I agree with this. BTC is the pioneer, and I can't imagine any alts could take over it's cult.
Still, ETH is in the 2nd place leading the next biggest market cap in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 276
May 14, 2018, 04:00:27 AM
Yes Ethereum can not easily maneuver Bitcoin. Bitcoin holds 55% of market capitalization and Ethereum even though it is not the second largest Cryptocurrency. The popularity of Bitcoin also helps boost prices. Etherereum will be the Bitcoin's own tail seeing the ratio of numbers between Ethereum and Bitcoin is so far out of the question that it is impossible to take over.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 14, 2018, 03:52:51 AM
I do not think ethereum will be ever priced as bitcoin! Bitcoin is more versatile and better than ethereum in terms of network, security and decentralization. Bitcoin is also more popular than bitcoin!
Activity: 354
May 14, 2018, 03:50:13 AM
Ethereum cannot maneuver bitcoin easily. Bitcoin holds 50% of the market cap and ethereum did not though it was the second largest cryptocurrency. The popularity also of bitcoin than ethereum helps to boost its price.
A lot of speculations I've observed telling that ethereum will dethrone bitcoin but up to now, ethereum is just in the second place.
Ofcourse ethereum. As we all can see ethereums volume is next into bitcoins volume so we can really say that it is the second highly in demand in terms of holding or buying tokens. It also means that it has high price because the higher the volume and the demand the higher the price of that token also.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 03:48:49 AM
The price of Ethereum grows well after the drawdown, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are different projects, so Ethereum is definitely not a new Bitcoin. In addition, the price of Ethereum is still affected by the rise or fall in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 14, 2018, 03:43:11 AM
If you mean ETH will be the top 1 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap, I think it is possible.
Ethereum has been the most widely accepted cryptocurrency in crypto world.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 03:27:58 AM
the current development of ethereum is getting better. let alone every ico always use ethereum based coin. but eth can not beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main crypto currency, and the price is quite different when compared with ethereum.
yes, I agree with you, it is very difficult for Ethereum to beat Bitcoin because the price difference is still very far,
 I think Bitcoin will always be the king of coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 03:10:16 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
because Ethereum is the only coin that has a level of development that can overtake Bitcoin. so it can be said that Ethereum is the next generation coin of Bitcoin. by supporting Etherum could make Ethereum a passion for walking alongside Bitcoin to be strong and valuable.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

maybe it could happen in the coming year because I see Ethereum is very good in growth and very good in popularity and many people who sport with Ethereum, therefore, I believe Ethereum to be the next best coin in cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
May 13, 2018, 07:09:16 AM
Considering the built-in feature set, I think the new XMR is an improved version of bitcoin. But in terms of influence and importance in the market. ETH is still showing good performance improvements. In the future of cryptocurrency, it is difficult to anticipate further fluctuations and adjustments. But at this point, I think ETH has the potential, but it will be hard to replace the bitcoin dominance and the forces behind it.
Activity: 151
May 13, 2018, 07:00:50 AM
for now ethereum has very much value with bitcoin, but for the future ethereum can replace bitcoin. ethereum has a long time to realize it. being second after bitcoin is a great start to ethereum.
Activity: 104
May 13, 2018, 06:49:43 AM
I think it has potential
Activity: 66
May 12, 2018, 12:35:32 PM
Ethereum will return to normal in March, but if we look at the current development of Ethereum has started to rise along with rising Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
May 11, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
Sure looks like it but saying something is the next generation might also be saying that bitcoin will die out which I don't believe to be true or even likely to happen because bitcoin is the major coin in the cryptocurrency market and if it dies out then other coins would be dying out too. Moreover, they are not in a competition to try and overtake each other, they are doing good in their own ways.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 12:22:57 AM
Ethereum is an open source platform for digital currency and blockchain platforms. It provides developers with a platform to build and publish applications on the blockchain. Ethereum technology can be used to program, decentralize, guarantee and trade anything, voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, corporate governance, contracts and most agreements, intellectual property rights.
Bitcoin's underlying technology blockchain can validate, store, and replicate transaction data on multiple computers worldwide. Ethereum takes this concept a step further by making it possible to run code on multiple computers worldwide.
Ethereum has high scalability, cost and speed are better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
May 06, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
There is no argument against Ethereum being touted as the next generation of Bitcoin. That is the truth now. Bitcoin is always ahead and those that came later like Ethereum must only be the next generation. But when you say that it will surpass Bitcoin, that might not actually happen. There is no reason why Bitcoin would suddenly fall down and be replaced with Ethereum. Both are actually growing right now in value but with Bitcoin much faster.
Pages:
Jump to: