Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 31. (Read 76440 times)

GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

ETH is one of the main criptocurrrencies at present. Also it is the main platform for other coins (ERC-20). ETH will not replace BTC but can exceed BTC with total capitalization
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 12:08:48 PM
now it is difficult eth pass BTC but in few years eth will become  stronger and it is leader whole market
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 12:07:37 PM
Morelike no,because ethereum was created using the first generation blockchain technology,ethereum is one of the first coins that are created using the bitcoin's original code so bitcoin and ethereum shares the same problem in their network which is congestion ,small blocksize and slow transaction confirmations.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 17, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
It is not the next generation of Bitcoin but it is a good coin that will be very popular in the next couple of years. Okey maybe Ethereum will overtake one day but I think this is a long way to go!
Well said, it won't replace bitcoin in terms of popularity but for sure it will be recognize as well, ETH have a lots of things to offer the business  class will see the good potentials of this project, I think more people will be able to invest and with more progress from the project itself it will gather a lots of
supporters and it will be rise as well together with bitcoin.
Activity: 294
February 17, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
There is still a long way to go before the ethereum overpasses bitcoin. Right now in our country, the demand for btc is really high because its the only token that we can exchange for money.
Activity: 135
February 17, 2018, 12:02:08 PM
for now I think it is almost impossible for ETH to pass the BTC, but in a few years the ETH has a great chance of passing the BTC, mainly that ETH is gaining more followers, especially in ICO quass all use
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
It is not the next generation of Bitcoin but it is a good coin that will be very popular in the next couple of years. Okey maybe Ethereum will overtake one day but I think this is a long way to go!
Activity: 32
February 17, 2018, 10:50:52 AM
It's not yet the time for a switch between these two. But I think that ETH is a coin for another level.
Technology is next level and development is going good. Bitcoin have a chance to change things drastically,
but it's hard to accomplish that, because of many strong parties in the game.
Activity: 79
February 17, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
100% agree Ethereum is the next generation , But this time very low price .
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
February 17, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I share your opinion and I think Ethereum will be the next market leader, I think he has a lot of chances and will surpass BTC.  Grin
if for now the price of ETH is still a bit low, if to rival the bitcoi it takes long time also because the bitcoin price is now starting up little by little, so we just wait hope what you say this is true and happened.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:27:16 AM
Perhaps in the future this will happen!
Activity: 1
February 17, 2018, 05:21:38 AM
the right words to say must be: ETH is the next gen of blockchain. ETH is very different from bitcoin.
Activity: 532
February 17, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
maybe next if bitcoin is gone if not eth will remain 2nd. bitcoin is accepted by most of people and popular. in our country local exchange site we can only exchange fiat money through bitcoin vise versa. they don't accept eth as exchange yet compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

I share your opinion and I think Ethereum will be the next market leader, I think he has a lot of chances and will surpass BTC.  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
February 17, 2018, 04:13:01 AM
It's possible that Ethereum can pass through Bitcoin but it will take some time. Maybe 3-5 years of span of time before it can beat Bitcoin and become the next king. This is just my predictions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 04:09:32 AM
i think its hard to ethereum reach bitcoin. There's no particular reason. High volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. you'll see that ups and downs are normal in crypto. Nothing to worry about. ethereumwill go up again soon but not will reach bitcoin
Activity: 211
February 17, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
I don't think so Ethereum is the next generation of btc,there is huge difference gap between the price of bitcoin and ethereun.I am hoping the best rate of ethereum in mid 2018.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
February 17, 2018, 04:05:28 AM
I believe in Ethereum, i believe and support your project, i am an investor and i recommend everyone to invest, as well as Bitcoin its maturation time is next, we can find from here 3 months to 2 years to 5x, 10x to the present value or even more, but many say and i support, Ethereum depends on the appreciation of Bitcoin, as well as other altcoins, particularly that is my point of view.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
That you said in particular, but in general the future for the alts and let them not even overtake bitcoin, but the main thing is that they were at a decent level. And the ether on former is good and will continue to grow, but to make almost 10 fold increase well it from unreal.

Nothing is impossible here mate and its include to overtake bitcoin from the first stage.
I know its very difficult for etherium but maybe someday we dont know if etherium can overtake bitcoin. If not in price at least in marketcap.
Activity: 602
February 17, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
Yes there will be rise in ETH price but no time frame, mostly coins depends on BTC price.

In mid January ETH was at high price…we can aspect a big pump in March.
We are hoping a best rate of ETH in March.
Pages:
Jump to: