Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 28. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 04, 2018, 06:51:08 PM
It won't occur, simply observe the last time ETH becomes unpredictable, when everybody discussing the finish of Bitcoin in light of the fact that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin. All things considered, the outline indicates both coin advertise top is huge, we can see obviously ETH relatively tipped the Bitcoin showcase top. At last, we realize what is going on, its fizzled.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 04, 2018, 06:46:16 PM
In my opinion, I think ETH is not the next generation of Bitcoin, currently some US investors rush to buy Bitcoin Cash. I think Bitcoin Cash will follow in Bitcoin. In terms of functionality and performance, Bitcoin Cash is just like Bitcoin, but it costs less.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 06:12:45 PM
Many projects that will ensure the growth of the air in 2018, I do not believe that the air can overtake the cost of bitcoins, but that it can be fixed in the second line of the rating by the amount of money in the project. I am sure that this year will be a very good growth of the industry.  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.
I'm sure if ETH is able to ride again. and capable of being a Bitcoin generation. indeed for now ETH is still decreasing. but I'm sure this will not last long.
Activity: 154
March 03, 2018, 05:09:03 AM
The bitcoin still very long will be on the first place!
Just because it is the first cryptocurrency. I consider that Ethereum it is much more useful. And sometime he will be on the first place.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 11:49:10 AM
the current development of ethereum is getting better. let alone every ico always use ethereum based coin. but eth can not beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main crypto currency, and the price is quite different when compared with ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 25, 2018, 11:33:19 AM
I think Ethereum is the coin of future. Smart contracts technology, fast transactions, open source these are major advantages of the coin. Ethereum the best!
Activity: 280
February 22, 2018, 10:10:09 AM
 yes I also think like you. ETHEREUM will be a rival of Bitcoin because it's a lot and equally investors support ETHEREUM.

and moreover ethereum has many who use its platform and ETHEREUM excellence.

He is a Pure Autonomous Company Running Because of the Internet Network. Almost Without Man or Human Service behind the scenes. He is Pure Internet Machine Spreads Worldwide to Your Laptop, Computer or Personal Smartphone.

Ether here can also be referred to as Equivalent Asset with Bitcoin Digital Currency. But Ether's advantage over Bitcoin is that Ether runs on a Mutual Ethereum System. Ether can also pay for Memory Storage, Electrical Fuel Costs to make the Ethereum Network Resources Continue to Run Online Worldwide. Also called "GAS".

But actually, Bitcoin and Ether also support each other. Because Without Bitcoin, Ether guns could probably have Price. The price is determined in the Exchange of Demand for Human Emotions on "Sell and Buy".
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 04:27:53 AM
Yes it is possible. ETH have more features than BTC. The best of it is smart contracts. Most of ICOs using ERC20 tokens. 0.2-0.3 sats enough for replace with BTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
February 18, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
There is an opinion that bitcoin is the blockchain 1.0, Ethereum - blockchain 2.0 and the other blockchains which were created for decentralized apps are the 3rd generation of blockchains (3.0), f.e. Eos, Arcblock etc.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
February 18, 2018, 03:26:14 AM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

I do not see what you are seeing. I think it will not happen. Ethereum will grow bigger of course, even reaching what Bitcoin has already reached. But it does not mean to say that all throughout the time while Ethereum is flying, Bitcoin is also falling down on the other hand. That will not happen. And if you consider that the falling down of Bitcoin will push Ethereum on a higher step of the ladder, you are wrong. The fall of Bitcoin is the fall of everything most probably.
Activity: 145
February 18, 2018, 03:23:06 AM
Most likely, it will grow, but it is impossible to predict exactly when this happens. But you can work with the currency.

ETH is just on it's own paradigm, it has the best developer community and is truly revolutionizing business.  I think both will do well over the long term, however ETH will enable new types of businesses that just weren't possible before
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 03:16:16 AM
Most likely, it will grow, but it is impossible to predict exactly when this happens. But you can work with the currency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 03:08:26 AM
How many predictions of thoughts and everything else about overtaking bitcoin, but no one named the reasons for this may happen. In short, I think everyone understands that while this year's ETH is not so good to break the foundations of the market, so we are waiting for a coin increase.
Activity: 125
February 18, 2018, 03:07:35 AM
In my opinion, ETH already did great in this year with the growth to more than 1,000$ for 1 ETH. It really shows the future will be ETH and smart contract coin.
Activity: 140
February 18, 2018, 03:06:12 AM
I don't really think that ETH is the next generation of BTC.
BTC will always become BTC and will always become the top 1 in the market in the near future.
But i will say that ETH is a very good coin for a long-term investment.
Activity: 113
February 18, 2018, 03:05:26 AM
Lets just see in the future if eth will be the next generation of BTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 18, 2018, 02:56:27 AM

ethereum is the second crypto at the top. eth excellence we already know. ranging from smart contracts and technology
I believe the eth value will get better from time to time even though the market is still relatively unstable. but i doubt eth can offset bitcoin.
Activity: 73
February 18, 2018, 02:52:31 AM
I think it could be. because eth price is almost stable as like bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 02:48:49 AM
eth is popular because of many fans but for me eth will remain below btc to accompany btc and eth step can replace btc position as next generation
Pages:
Jump to: