Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is the next generation of BTC? - page 30. (Read 76440 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:29:15 PM
It's price is low for a certain time but it doesn't mean that it will be permanent. Just like bitcoin, sometimes it's price goes down but it's just temporary. Cryptocurrency changes its value everytime. And for me, it is possible that ETH can overtop BTC. Since it's getting famous and many are using it.. We are all not sure of what might gonna happen for tomorrow but I believe, ETC can surpass BTC.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
February 17, 2018, 07:50:22 PM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

In my opinion, Ethereum will return to normal in March, but if we look at the current development of Ethereum has started to rise along with rising Bitcoin prices.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
February 17, 2018, 06:05:34 PM
Right now, price of ETH is low, is there again rise in the ETH ?  I can see eth going above bitcoin because of combination between drop in the price of bitcoin and increase in the price of eth.

ETH price is not low, it's 1000 USD. It was 10 USD last year.
ETH can pass Bitcoin in marketcap value but it's not as reliable as Bitcoin for store of value. You can still invest in both coins.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
February 17, 2018, 06:03:32 PM
all can happen but i do not think maybe eth above btc it's quite difficult to achieve it because every eth going up btc also goes too far to achieve it. For me eth with normal price alone is enough should not exceed the btc price..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
I think the whole altcoin can have a chance to beat and replace bitcoin, one of them is Ethereum (ETH), so I believe that Ethereum (ETH) will beat and replace the bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 05:55:54 PM
may be or may be not, because nobody know about this market. So it would be hard to say about it.
Ethereum could work as a coin that makes Bitcoin better. Ethereum is still looked at as second to Bitcoin.

Yes i agree, ethereum is possible to be the next generation of bitcoin. In fact they are forming another forum in which similar process of bounty campaign in bitcoin. Right they are contnuing to developed the forum for them to reach by investors and product owner into the bounty hunters to make it better like what bitcoin forum do.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2018, 05:42:48 PM
may be or may be not, because nobody know about this market. So it would be hard to say about it.
Ethereum could work as a coin that makes Bitcoin better. Ethereum is still looked at as second to Bitcoin.
Activity: 232
February 17, 2018, 05:38:19 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Yes, Ethereum is really the next generation of technology. Bitcoin is no longer developing and he is very poor. Ethereum is the second generation. This platform already has smart contracts, the ability to issue tokens. Now the third generation of blockchains is actively developing.
Activity: 252
February 17, 2018, 03:32:26 PM
Although, ethereum is will gain the crypto world soon, but I really do not see Ethereum surpassing BTC in any way. In some countries, the demand for btc is really high. Although, I presently invest in ETH, but I do not see it surpassing bitcoin in any way.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 03:29:23 PM
Ether as bitcoin is already a classic. They are very correlated with each other in the market. Therefore, Ether and bitcoin are already connected
Activity: 468
February 17, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
yes, I also think ethereum is the next generation of bitcoin. because the price of ethereum is also increasing and and many are using it. and also the manager of the ethereum sure if the ethereum will induce bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 658
February 17, 2018, 03:13:45 PM
Bitcoin has reacted better to the recent market crisis. Ethereum has had a good growth but I think I can do a lot more and overcome King Bitcoin in the next few years, because it has enormous potential
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
February 17, 2018, 03:09:48 PM
Ethereum blockchain application quite more advanced and edgey. Based on the fact that most tokens operate on ethereum network makes ETH a very formidable force when it comes to Crypto. But Bitcoin on the other hand is the most popular and widely used Cryptocurrency, therefore, it will continue to rule the Crypto space.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
February 17, 2018, 02:56:29 PM
for now all the coins are down but not for long maybe until next month will be recovered as usual.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
February 17, 2018, 01:21:25 PM
ETH is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose that does not compete with BTC. However, the popularity and rising market capitalization of ETH brings it in competition with BTC, especially from the trading perspective. But, As far as both running in the parallel competitions. It's better to invest in both crypto in my point of view.

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
February 17, 2018, 12:42:38 PM
yah. very sure it does. ethereum so high in the market. maybe the price get low in the last week but now increase again. same like bitcoin. maybe ethereum is a big rival for bitcoin.
Activity: 99
February 17, 2018, 12:35:42 PM
Probably yes, Eth will be the replacement for bitcoins incase to lose bitcoins. Because we see how strong and abundant the community support of ethereum is. Even if I lose bitcoins ether will be the main crypto currency for me.
Activity: 70
February 17, 2018, 12:31:53 PM
When I start with the crypto thought that eth will become better than BTC, but after I start to read more and more and more about crypto and the other technologies I am starting to believe that eth and btc are now dinasours in the crypto and there are new technologies that are coming and they will eat both of them. In fact, I believe that the iot technology will become better than the blockchain technology and this could happend in the next 2 - 3 years.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
This assumption is completely grounded. Because together with BTC, ETH also has a remarkable growth in 2017 and milestone $ 1000 in January this year. ETH is also a coin that I choose long term investment with LTC. There are many experts predicting that ETH will reach $ 2000- $ 3,000 this year. I think there will be a surprise about the value of ETH this year.
Pages:
Jump to: