Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 11. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:54:09 AM
Eth is really the next to bitcoin in every perspective.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 12:11:07 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are always side by side until now, Bitcoin became the king of cryptocurrency and Ethereum increasingly became the king of ICO. Too far if you have to compare prices. But that is not a problem, because both are like brothers and sisters. Grin
Activity: 253
September 17, 2018, 12:09:53 AM
I see that this is indeed the ethereum has incredible ability. even the longer the increasingly popular. and this makes me more confident that it will be able to replace the ethereum bitcoin someday.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
Until now Ethereum is still side by side with BTC and certainly will provide better value and will be able to attract investor confidence again. BTC remains the king of coins and will be the benchmark of the top coins, and no one can replace it.
Eth and BTC will be a matching partner for future developments, the value of this pair will be able to influence the value of other altcoins.
Activity: 14
September 17, 2018, 12:05:21 AM
maybe to become a top crypto, which is still bitcoin ethereum impossible, but that doesn't mean it can be achieved, if ethereum is able to develop technology that is faster and able to innovate more, ethereum can become the next bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 16, 2018, 11:53:52 PM
The rapid development of ETH has succeeded in bringing the ETH up and occupying the ranks adjacent to BTC. However, that does not mean that ETH aims to replace the position of BTC. To be able to become a king from the altcoin, I think it is a valuable achievement that should be maintained and improved technological progress so that it is not competitive and replaced by other altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 16, 2018, 11:44:45 PM
Back in 2016/17, I was thinking that ETH has the capability to overtake Bitcoin. But I was mistaken. Obviously, ETH is technologically superior to Bitcoin. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't have any bugs or deficiencies. There will be no replacement for BTC, at least for the next 10-12 years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 11:28:41 PM
Until recently the ETH is still next to the BTC. I think it is very good that this growth during the ETH can follow the growth of the BTC. At the moment the BTC price rises and the ETH also followed suit. ETH has a number of huge market demand. This is because of the company ICO many who use the platform of the ETH. And I also hope that this ride so soon the ETH price all Altcoin can also go up.
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 11:17:58 PM
maybe it can also be said like that, because ETH holds the second place in coin marketcap.
In addition, ETH is the parent of many new tokens that are made using the ETH platform
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:14:51 PM
Ethereum is undergoing a recovery process, now the value has increased, after falling and falling.
Bitcoin still exists and still occupies the highest value and this is able to provide positive things for all altcoins. Eth and btc are coin pairs that can develop and influence the value of the altcoin.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:02:53 PM
for me it is unlikely that the ETH will be the next BTC because it may seem that I will gradually increase its price and ETH will not survive.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 16, 2018, 10:43:19 PM
I think Ethereum may be the best coin next to bitcoin not necessarily replacing bitcoin.  I like the fact that ethereum has shown and increase exponentially more in getting people into cryptocurrency.  With more project repeating what Ethereum has done,  there will faster adoption for cryptocurrency!
Activity: 672
September 16, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

In terms of ranks Ethereum is already next or second to bitcoin but if you mean is if bitcoin will disappear and will be replace by Ethereum that is very impossible because bitcoin will never be superseded by any altcoins including ethereum because no matter how many ethereum you kept still it will be traded or sell it for bitcoin for fiat and that makes bitcoin value to become more stable and strong.
Ethereum became the second most expensive coin after Bitcoin. as this is influenced by Ethereum's ever-increasing development and affecting prices and making its prices increasing and becoming expensive. in addition, Ethereum has long been said to be the next of Bitcoin as its development and Ethereum continue to show a better improvement.
I'm very confident with the presence of Ethereum as coins that will be very capable of making it a mainstay of coins.
In addition to Ethereum itself became a thriving far more coins increases compared to other Altcoin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 14, 2018, 07:41:13 AM
Both coins will have a great future. Ethereum is a high potential altcoin. And it is next to bitcoin because it is in the top also

All the coins which has a good team will have a chance to beat BTC in the top.
ETH is next to bitcoin but it's one of the worst performing coin this year, it's down below $200 now and that hurts a lot of investors
but not me because I've seen this many times and I am expecting a rebound.
Activity: 48
September 13, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
it could be eth compete with btc but will not be able to exceed the value of bitcoin investment because no one has become a model bypassed by its branch. because if BTC goes down then eth will follow its decline too.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
Both coins will have a great future. Ethereum is a high potential altcoin. And it is next to bitcoin because it is in the top also
Activity: 602
September 12, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
At the moment, ETH is very weak and its price continues to fall. I think that this will have a very negative impact on investor confidence in this coin. ETH never replaces bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
All possibilities can occur, we cannot predict with certainty. but we have to know that dev has worked so hard that ETH prices can be as expensive as now, I can't make sure ETH will be like BTC, but with the development up to now ETH has better potential
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 01:05:19 PM
Many observers are convinced that the future of ETH will continue to improve and soon defeat bitcoin, I think it's natural because of the security side, the speed and the cheaper cost make ETH deserve number # 1.
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
Even tho ETH has went through a correction its still the clear #2cryptocurrency and will stay that way for a long time.  Most trading pairs on exchanges are eth and btc and there arent much competition.
Pages:
Jump to: