Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 10. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 06:30:25 PM
 Ethereum will be able to replace bitcoin this year I trust in it. It seems to me it is very good option for your investments. I recommend to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
recently, the price of ETH and its capitalization fell strongly and I think that soon ETH will cease to occupy the second place in the market
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 21, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
it is so funny to read old messages and to see how things changed within time as now people thoik that ethereum is bad
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 21, 2018, 04:46:41 PM

Now we all see the advantage of BTC over ETH, I think the doubts have already gone, I think ETH will never stand next to BTC. If to compare, then it's better to invest in BTC, the last time ETH is very weak and it's not clear what it will come to!
Activity: 322
September 21, 2018, 04:33:06 PM
Ether is a very interesting project, but it will never become as important and in demand as Bitcoin. I think that Bitcoin will forever remain the king of the crypto currency.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 04:32:46 PM
Why not, ethereum takes the second place right after Bitcoin. The only problem is when its price is not stable and declining - many investors lose faith in it and sell it
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 04:20:54 PM
I think that btc is the best coin ever and it is a good idea to keep it. As for me, the best coin is the one that can provide me with the confidentiality. To my mind, ether is worth buying as well
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:18:06 PM
Ethereum is progressively declarative its worth within the cryptocurrency market. i feel it'd be terribly tough to possess associate degree altcoin as prosperous as ETH, it's additionally altcoin that has the foremost sensible applications within the cryptocurrency market, that is incredibly exceptional.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
September 21, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
I fully agree with this statement. After all, BTC and Ethereum in recent years are confident leaders in the crypto market. They have excellent long-term potential, so I regularly invest money in buying these coins. But I do not think that Ethereum will be able to surpass BTC in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 182
September 21, 2018, 03:46:23 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I believe that today ETH really is the main competitor of BTC in the modern market of altcoins. I believe that ETH has an excellent long-term potential and favorable prospects for further development. Today smart-contracts erc20 are increasingly used by many altcoins in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 21, 2018, 02:32:04 AM
ETH might grow rapidly as well as bitcoin but for the price it would be very difficult and impossible to compete with bitcoin prices ..
It could happen of course, every ETH holders are hoping that ETH will break it's all time high and will have the same success like
bitcoin has already achieved. I Know it will take time but holding long term will definitely help us to achieve success, now that price is very low, buying
using our funds that we can afford to lose is the wise thing to do.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
September 17, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
ETH might grow rapidly as well as bitcoin but for the price it would be very difficult and impossible to compete with bitcoin prices ..
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 10:38:41 AM
i don't think that eth will be as strong as btc ever
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
September 17, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
ethereum will not be able to compete with bitcoin in the future, but for the ethereum blockchain network, I admit it is better than bitcoin, why do I say good? the speed of bitcoin transactions is now starting to weaken and the fee from other exchange to exchange is quite large, but ethereum itself is present to overcome the problems that often occur with bitcoin.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 10:15:08 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
When ETH appears on the market, everyone is attracted to it and it is a potential coin. But ETH can not overcome Bitcoin i think it is impossible when its value is not comparable and it is affected by the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
September 17, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
yes, I believe that ETH will be the next Bitcoin, because I think ETH is more suitable to be the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Yes, I recently saw ETH always follow the BTC, but today I lost faith in ETH because the coin is quite risky and constantly decreasing, the market seems harder than before and that is the For us to buy and hold in the long run
Activity: 186
September 17, 2018, 08:21:45 AM
Right, ethereum next to bitcoin. Ethereum can be one of the competitors that has the potential to beat the value of bitcoin. Ethereum was developed to increase bitcoin and expand its capabilities. And ethereum investment is the most potential thing after bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
I see that this is indeed the ethereum has incredible ability. even the longer the increasingly popular. and this makes me more confident that it will be able to replace the ethereum bitcoin someday.
ETH is really a very interesting and promising project. But I do not think that this coin can displace bitcoin. I do not believe that people will become stronger in trusting ETH.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 17, 2018, 06:57:51 AM
Until now Ethereum is still side by side with BTC and certainly will provide better value and will be able to attract investor confidence again. BTC remains the king of coins and will be the benchmark of the top coins, and no one can replace it.
Eth and BTC will be a matching partner for future developments, the value of this pair will be able to influence the value of other altcoins.

At this point, Ethereum has no prospects to overtake Bitcoin. It all depends on the speed of the network. If you can solve this problem, then maybe he will be able to compete for the first place.
Pages:
Jump to: