Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 9. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:37:50 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum coins are close beside one another. Although they are completely different. Of course the price is different. This is due to the fact that bitcoin has absolute trust. And soon we will be able to see them as competitors.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 23, 2018, 03:32:00 PM
Yes I think Ethereum is next bitcoin.In crypto world i think two top two coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum.But obviously should know the position.First is bitcoin and second position is Ethereum. Bitcoin already most popular and strongest digital currency.And Now a days after Bitcoin Ethereal is most power full crypto currency.

Ethereum from bitcoin differs only in the ability to create smart contracts and slightly higher transaction rates per second. As for me, so who has a chance to displace bitcoin in the future so it's at Ripple.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 23, 2018, 03:26:05 PM
Ether is a friend or an ally of bitcoin, bitcoin will always go first, and the etherium and the whole market of altcoins follow. And it's good, everyone should be in their place.
Activity: 308
September 23, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
Yes ETH is the best altcoin and capitalization is second after bitcoin. I believe that ETH will have a good future
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 03:09:34 PM
There is no doubt that Ethereum is next to bitcoin for a long time now.
This will remain for more years.
But like NOKIA PHONE, they said they didn't do anything wrong but they did not do anything.
Ethereum will be NOKIA in cryptocurrency if they will just let things happen and nothing to do new.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
September 23, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
At the moment, the Ether is growing and attracting great attention of investors. Ethereum was created and is based on the Bitcoin technology to improve the crypto currency
Activity: 350
September 22, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
No, not yet. Not at this time. Bitcoin is the first coin made. No wonder the price is very high. Far away leaving another coin. But Eth is in development. Maybe it takes time for Eth to become the next Bitcoin. But it's not impossible that someday Eth will be able to compete with Bitcoin, at least get close to Bitcoin.
of course the etherium will not reach the level of price that Bitcoin had. But nevertheless, we can assume that Bitcoin can drop much lower than the etherium and this will make the etherium the leader of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 02:24:46 PM
No, not yet. Not at this time. Bitcoin is the first coin made. No wonder the price is very high. Far away leaving another coin. But Eth is in development. Maybe it takes time for Eth to become the next Bitcoin. But it's not impossible that someday Eth will be able to compete with Bitcoin, at least get close to Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 01:37:32 PM
why compare these two coins they are completely different. if we draw an analogy, bitcoin is gold and Ethereum is fuel (for other coins).
Bitcoin should be the clear victor out of the two because it been around for the longest time lol.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
why compare these two coins they are completely different. if we draw an analogy, bitcoin is gold and Ethereum is fuel (for other coins).
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
while BTC grows, altcoins grow collectively with him. So if ETH reaches latest BTC charge, than BTC will develop to $100K.So ETH will never reach BTC charge.
Activity: 126
September 22, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
I think Yes, Ethereum has an undeniably very cool and one hundred percent working product , which is very often used by all, well, bitcoin is naturally the king here )
Activity: 304
September 22, 2018, 01:15:26 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
No one can accurately predict how the situation will develop in the future. But even today it can be said - Ethereum has achieved really impressive progress, in many respects approached BTC. Therefore, I admit the probability that in future the ETH will be able to circumvent the BTC.
Activity: 70
September 22, 2018, 12:02:48 PM
I think that ETH sooner or later will become a direct competitor at the level with the BTC. It's just that the percentage of growth in coins is higher than that of bitcoins. In this, sooner or later, the coin ethereum will catch up with bitcoin.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 01:28:11 AM
I'm absolutely sure that Ethereum today is among the most successful and promising altcoins. Because now Ethereum technologies use many new altcoins in the crypto market. But in any case, while BTC remains a confident leader, and while Ethereum has no resources for such leadership.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
https://www.soar.earth/
September 21, 2018, 06:46:25 PM
ETH is a very weak coin compared to bitcoin. I think that ETH will never be able to dislodge Bitcoin. But the Ethereum is a good and interesting project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 06:41:36 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

right what you say eth is beside btc but that doesn't mean eth can outperform btc and I'm sure that's because btc and eth are different
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 06:40:18 PM
On the ranking presently in term of price, ethereum has lost its place for Ripple. Ripple is now following BTC on the table. Nevertheless I still hope in ETH to be a strong altcoin. Ripple can not stay there as long as ethereum has done and its stay there is very short in time.
Activity: 108
September 21, 2018, 06:36:23 PM
I believe that Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and it will always be in second place
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
Since BTC came out to date it takes a long time to have a fantastic value, but the age of the ETH which is still a few years is more promising for long-term investments because many smart contracts that stand on the blockchain that ETH has
Pages:
Jump to: