Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 6. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 08:02:32 AM
many people are too imagine if Ethereum will be the successor to Bitcoin in the future but actually Ethereum is not capable of exceeding Bitcoin at all and now Ethereum is down on position 3 coinmarketcap. Bitcoin will remain the king for ever in cyrptocurrency and not a there single coin can beat it.

I don't like Bitcoin in the extent I like Ethereum. In my mind it is much more necessary to put money into Ethereum because it is more dynamic and perspective. But of course this is only my decision
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 18, 2018, 05:36:56 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I believe that less and less every day. Ethereum, although it was once a strong project, but the constant inappropriate decisions that go against the opinion of the crypto community, frightened me. Of course the adherents of the Ethereum did not see all this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
Ethereum continues to make large developers, the Vitalik evidence released a new type of ERC20, if developments continue to be carried out quickly, the price increases Ethereum I am sure will return to a higher nominal
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
Ethereum is ethereum, and bitcoin is bitcoin. Why constantly compare them and look for a replacement? Nobody says euro is the next dollar?
Im agree with you. Ethereum and bitcoin its two different coins and they can not be compared. For me its two strong coins. and bitcoin doesnt have any competitor.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 05:58:13 PM
If you are talking about its rank in the CMC, I think its not. Because ethereum was been overtaken by ripple, so the chance is not possible for it. And also, ethereum couldn't keep up with the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 16, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
when it was first introduced, ethereum was number 2, but nowadays there are many coins that are more serious in running projects, such as waves, LTC, neo that will threaten the position of Ethereum
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 16, 2018, 12:43:49 PM
I think that in perspective it will be like that: xrp, bitcoin next to him, eos then, and ethereum at the 4-th place. That would be interesting to see in the future:)
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
Ethereum is ethereum, and bitcoin is bitcoin. Why constantly compare them and look for a replacement? Nobody says euro is the next dollar?
Maybe they are just talking about talking the no. 1 spot which I think impossible for now.
Bitcoin will be the no. 1 for years, I'm sure with that because it's dominating the market now, ETH is no. 3 now and XRP has a better chance to take the no. 1 spot.

I felt weird XRP staying in the second spot in weeks or is it over a month already? Most of the time XRP beats ETH or reached second spot, they aren't staying for long. Even short term I am still betting ETH in the second spot and still have the biggest chance of taking the top spot.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 12, 2018, 07:15:41 AM
Maybe they are just talking about talking the no. 1 spot which I think impossible for now.
Bitcoin will be the no. 1 for years, I'm sure with that because it's dominating the market now, ETH is no. 3 now and XRP has a better chance to take the no. 1 spot.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 06:09:40 AM
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 12, 2018, 06:00:48 AM
At the end of 2017, I hoped that Ethereum is going to overcome Bitcoin during this year, but as we have seen it was not the best analytics for Ethereum. We have seen that BTC is still the strongest crypto currency on the market.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
December 12, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
You created a post with no value and still there are 68 pages of answers Cheesy.
It would be nice if someone here explain me the purpose of this thread.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
Many people believe that Ethereum can beat Bitcoin and it will become the king of cryptocurrency but now Ripple defeated Ethereum and overtook it, almost Ethereum does not have any chance to do that, if possible it will return to the second position but will never reach the first position

But if Ethereum can beat Bitcoin, that would be a good sign for me because now I'm holding  many ETH   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 574
December 12, 2018, 03:17:12 AM
There is no good news on the air yet. There are also problems and there is much to develop.
Activity: 429
December 12, 2018, 03:02:45 AM
ethereum is not the next bitcoin because bitcoin price is higher than it is and more and more people are investing in bitcoin than ethaneum.
Activity: 308
December 12, 2018, 01:15:12 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

I continue to believe in the great value and excellent potential for the successful development of Ethereum in the future. Today it is deservedly considered the second coin in the entire crypto market. I believe that he has excellent chances for successful development in the future, he can become a strong competitor of BTC.
Activity: 236
December 11, 2018, 12:30:20 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC, Ethereum is the most important and relevant coin after BTC, though for some times now Ripple have taken the second position that was occupied by Ethereum for a long time. The position in coin market does not make me to believe that Ripple is next to bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
December 11, 2018, 04:53:40 AM
many people are too imagine if Ethereum will be the successor to Bitcoin in the future but actually Ethereum is not capable of exceeding Bitcoin at all and now Ethereum is down on position 3 coinmarketcap. Bitcoin will remain the king for ever in cyrptocurrency and not a there single coin can beat it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
December 11, 2018, 04:26:33 AM
The Ethereum of course a good coin , but what can Ethereum be replaced I certainly don't believe in it , earlier of course Ethereum is very close to bitcoin but now clearly lost ground and already on the 3rd place by market capitalization
At this point, it seems like XRP is more stronger than ETH.
However, there is nothing to worry because the upcoming Hard Fork of ETH might help it take the no. 2 spot again.
Pages:
Jump to: