Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 8. (Read 283424 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
December 03, 2018, 10:53:37 AM
which is currently not Smiley
yeah, i also think that ETH can not go down, but at the moment, it is a matter of question how long will the XRP be on the second position
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
December 03, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
Aside bitcoin, one of the coins that have the potential of surviving and growing into a great coin is ethereum. Ethereum will forever be the second most popular coin next to bitcoin.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
There's no doubt ether is next to bitcoin. Its used for many ICOs and it is supported by large group. Ethereum has a higher potential of surviving aside bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
of course not. support from the community in bitcoin is much more than in ethereum
Activity: 364
December 03, 2018, 10:27:26 AM
I will say yes. Ethereum is backed by large group of people and has great and powerful resources.its definitely next to bitcoin. Bitcoin will forever remain the king and father of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
December 02, 2018, 05:10:11 AM
Now Ethereum really has powerful resources and excellent opportunities for successful development in the future. One of the best options for investment and the development of digital society. But over the next few years Bitcoin will remain a confident leader among cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 511
Merit: 63
3JGWcqUePDp5LqRNkTHuxcq8AX9iqu1HFz
November 30, 2018, 06:30:54 AM
This is what we all thought at the beginning of this year. Now, Bitcoin has proven to be king. It will take a lot for Eth to get to where Bitcoin is today.
Eth is in moving gathering capitulation fase. This is just another symptom to the standard accumulation cycles.

In January we will have (possibly) an ETH POS that will be a game changer...

We have to wait an see, how it will roll out.
Activity: 518
November 30, 2018, 06:27:30 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
It is unlikely to replace ETH now btc, bitcoin is still the first who created the blockchain and for me it will exist all the time cryptocurrencies , and other coins can be replaced unfortunately (
copper member
Activity: 364
November 30, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
This is what we all thought at the beginning of this year. Now, Bitcoin has proven to be king. It will take a lot for Eth to get to where Bitcoin is today.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 30, 2018, 05:07:18 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

That is true and always the ranking sequence of the coins. Ethereum always been following the lead. Even though theres others alt with good price value, still ethereum is the most trusted alts and most investors relay on this alts for assurance purposes.
ETH has just be replaced, it's not following bitcoin anymore because XRP has taken the 2nd best in the market.
However, for me, that is just a list, both have potential but I think ETH could give better chance to be more profitable than other altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 11:10:41 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

That is true and always the ranking sequence of the coins. Ethereum always been following the lead. Even though theres others alt with good price value, still ethereum is the most trusted alts and most investors relay on this alts for assurance purposes.
Activity: 420
November 29, 2018, 10:18:59 PM
Ethereum and bitcoin, both good coins and I believe both of these coins each have advantages that make it special so many people enjoy it even though the price has fallen sharply, but the coin will be able to rise again slowly - slowly
Activity: 79
November 29, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
yes he is always next to him because Ethereum and Bitcoin will complement each other with their shortcomings so that if you have both of these coins will get a double profit. in the future they will grow tall and profitable, Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin. but they cannot be compared because they are very different and what is certain is that Bitcoin is a coin that was first discovered by someone he is the king of coins.
Activity: 154
November 29, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
Bitcoin is much more reliable and strong as a coin if you compare it with ethereum
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 07:30:34 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Everybody knows that and will stay this way for the next three or five years unless a new technology better than Ethereum comes out, but I don't think they will surpass Bitcoin, it is the original and true decentralized cryptocurrency all the other that follows are clone or upgraded version.
the belief many people fixed on a coin to be the Ethereum has continued to evolve and is very capable of reliably brings Ethereum has so much support for its growth in the future as the main coins are so inflated. so with the presence of a lot of support is very capable of making it so valuable.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
November 29, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
I guess Ethereum now is the second most valuable crypto after Bitcoin. But the difference is too high. It can't beat Bitcoin. In a near future at least.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
If you look at the celebrity, then Ethereum is really close to Bitcoin, but Ethereum in the next 3 - 4 years and this is the minimum, Ethereum will not be able to bypass Bitcoin.
Activity: 185
September 23, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
yes, it is.
But ETH can never the surpass the price of BTC in the next 5 years
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 04:03:29 PM
Yep , why not eth will be always next to btc , recently for some hours ripple took the 2nd spot in market cap but that was total manipulation of market. In my opinion Ethereum is the automatic 2nd spot taker in market.
Activity: 1344
September 23, 2018, 04:00:54 PM
I think these two coins will be inseparable for a very long time. They go in proportion to 1 to 10 for bitcoins to ether.
Pages:
Jump to: