Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 7. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 06:12:22 PM
The Ethereum of course a good coin , but what can Ethereum be replaced I certainly don't believe in it , earlier of course Ethereum is very close to bitcoin but now clearly lost ground and already on the 3rd place by market capitalization
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
December 07, 2018, 05:46:41 PM
As we can see ETH in 3rd place now. Does this mean that ETH loses relevance? I don't think so. I see many reasons why ETH can replace BTC. ETH is more modern and technological than BTC. But BTC has something more. People's faith and stability.And for now, it means more than technological side of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
December 07, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
there is not a single cryptocurrency on the market at the moment which could displace bitcoin from the first place
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 08:50:23 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

you assume so because it is more sank, if Yes then I fully agree with you, bitcoin despite its drawdown sank still less than all not counting ripple, all at least made x 10, and bitcoin made x 5.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 08:30:08 AM
in my opinion Bitcoin will not be replaced because we can see until this moment when the value of Bitcoin falls all the coins follow it and this proves that indeed Bitcoin is the king of all coins.

I am agree that bitcoin can not replaced by others coin. Bitcoin is store of value and its cryptocurrency. Its true bitcoin price drop but bitcoin domination in market still above 50%. As main cryptocurrency, bitcoin is savest investment in cryptomarket because having biggest transaction and its mean having big liquidity
Activity: 168
December 07, 2018, 07:48:22 AM
Of course, in terms of potential and progressive technologies, Ethereum in the long run can actually be better compared to Bitcoin. But you need to understand that these cryptocurrencies perform completely different tasks, so there is no need to compare them with each other.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 05:44:28 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, Ethereum is the next to bitcoin or the 2nd cryptocurrency, but now i don't think that Ethereum is the next to bitcoin because the value of Ethereum now is below $100. That news makes me feel so sad..
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 05:30:52 AM
If you see coinmarketcap trading volume is top of Bitcoin next Ripple and later Ethereum. I believe in some days volume up again of Ethereum and will second next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 320
December 07, 2018, 05:16:31 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Of course, Ethereum offers excellent technology, has a real potential for successful development in the future. But in the coming years, Bitcoin will consistently maintain its leading position, will remain the best and most reliable cryptocurrency among investors.
Activity: 476
December 06, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
I hope that bitcoin and ethereum will go hand by hand because these two coins are markers for the whole market and other coins are following them
etereum and bitcoin are mind of cleassic in our cryptocurrncy wolrd so i thonk we can always rely on them and right now as well
Activity: 476
December 06, 2018, 05:58:47 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
ethereum amd bitcoin have alwayd been two cryproxurrenxies taht are so close together and they can be compared equally
Activity: 224
December 06, 2018, 05:58:07 PM
I hope that bitcoin and ethereum will go hand by hand because these two coins are markers for the whole market and other coins are following them
Activity: 1344
December 06, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
I think these two coins will always be next to each other. The surest decision will be an investment in Bitcoin as well as in Ethereum.
Activity: 95
December 06, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
I will choose Ethereum because it getting more popular and its demand is increasing.

This among others importance like the smart contracts and others attracts a lot of projects and investors.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
Yes, Ethereum is next to Bitcoin. But as we all know that Ethereum has a great potential and is giving a great competition to Bitcoin, so there is a very good probability that soon Ethereum will be the best and Bitcoin will be next to Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
I think Ethereum is the second best coin on the crypto currencies market and I believe that Ripple does not deserve to be on the second place. Hope that investors will realise that maybe it is not the best idea to invest in centralised projects.
Activity: 406
December 04, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
in my opinion Bitcoin will not be replaced because we can see until this moment when the value of Bitcoin falls all the coins follow it and this proves that indeed Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
December 04, 2018, 09:36:04 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
It is unlikely to replace ETH now btc, bitcoin is still the first who created the blockchain and for me it will exist all the time cryptocurrencies , and other coins can be replaced unfortunately (

No one says that Ethereum can replace Bitcoin. Now, it is in the third place, but I guess that it will go after Bitcoin again in 2019 when the market capitalization of ETH will grow enough to let XRP be the third one.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 03, 2018, 03:00:53 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Well for me so Yes somewhere near, I think Ethereum is a great coin for investment , and in the future we can see how bitcoin will be in 2nd place after Ethereum
Well, here I do not agree , Ethereum is now in 3rd place , and I do not think that it will ever overtake bitcoin in capitalization , bitcoin is now very strong and will clearly always dominate the market!
Activity: 308
December 03, 2018, 11:03:01 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Well for me so Yes somewhere near, I think Ethereum is a great coin for investment , and in the future we can see how bitcoin will be in 2nd place after Ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: