Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 14. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
That may very well happen, considering Btc is the most prominent digital currency and Eth is the second biggest by marketcap after Btc. However, btc has issues like high expenses and long holding up times, though Eth attempts to offer highlights that make your day by day life more productive and practical with the mechanization of the procedures you live regularly and expel mediators from the frameworks we utilize; including lawful frameworks, money related frameworks, PC frameworks or more.
Activity: 209
August 30, 2018, 03:15:35 PM
Well eth is next to btc in demand but I don't think Eth can reach that price of btc so soon but with time it may
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2018, 03:09:59 PM
I think it's worth it, but ETH should take a long time to compete with BTC. well with a long time is then BTC will also continue to grow so difficult ETH to compete with BTC.
Ethereum has ability to beat the bitcoin. But their is lot of thing in it which creat trouble for in its progress. Ethereum price is too low in comparison to bitcoin. Because of this many investors shows their first interest in bitcoin investment. Bitcoin is also accepted by many government in comparison to Ethereum and many online retailers and bussinessman  choose bitcoin in comparison with ethereum for their online trading. Ethereum is still an upgrading currency not a upgrade currency like bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:45:51 PM
Well, according to the technology, I think eth is more popular now than btc , but of course if you look at the price then bitcoin will always be ahead
Activity: 95
August 30, 2018, 12:43:54 PM
I was really surprised for that time. That's why I come in my ming that Etherium has big potential to bd the next of bitcoin, since this is usually used from different ICO.
 Undecided Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
In the crypto world, bitcoin still acts as the father of all coins, so it's very difficult to be replaced by other coins like ETH, and the current ETH price is still based on BTC price movements.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 10:14:06 AM
Ethereum will be second, but some coin can take this place in next years, because someone trying to take down ethereum right now.
Activity: 264
August 27, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
Of course the ethereum is the next to the BTC and it is a very good driving force of the cryptocurrency market. It won't be long before it even over take the BTC. Presently the ethereum is very low in price but that should be a stumbling block detering you from trusting the ethereum at the moment. The best thing to do now is to invest now when the price is low and harvest when the price raise.
copper member
Activity: 70
August 27, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
Ethereum - a very promising coin, and it is very close to rating bitcoin. I think that the ether has virtually no chance to replace bitcoin! The Ethereum will grow, but he will not beat the bitcoin!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 08:20:34 AM
Well I would say yes to this in the cryptocurrency world there are two well known coin bitcoin and ethereum this are giant well bitcoin is the foremost coin and the king then ethereum is the second the next in the line
August 27, 2018, 08:14:29 AM
possible someday no one knows ethereum can mengatikan bitcoin or not at least need working hard to ethereum
Activity: 78
August 25, 2018, 06:19:12 PM
I think eth is difficult to coexist with bitcoin because of the many coins and eth included in the altcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 25, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
If we talk about monetary value, it is quite close, if we talk about adoption, we can say that they are comparable, because most people who know bitcoin, know ETH also, if we talk about utility is clear that ETH has the advantage, because not only is a currency with some defined value, is a whole platform ready to create applications.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 06:11:46 PM
At the moment, the owners of big money are betting on Bitcoin. As long as it continues it will be in the first place.
Activity: 104
August 25, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
 ETH has many advantages over the BTC, as well as the foundation of many Token, which are attached to the ICO. and this year is the year of the ICO.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 10:07:40 AM
I think it will never happen ethereum is second to the bitcoin and the bitcoin no one can change in the position bitcoin will be on top permanently.
Activity: 82
August 25, 2018, 09:59:36 AM
Indeed I trust that ethereum is constantly next in bitcoin since it was begun. I realize that ethereum is the best altcoin and can be a distinct advantage in bitcoin, yet I can't perceive any legitimate motivation behind why bitcoin will dethone by ethereum except if bitcoin will be disposed of. I like ethereum yet I can't state it very well may be the best digital money in light of the fact that bitcoin is extremely ahead from it.
Activity: 119
August 24, 2018, 09:37:06 AM
Ethereum is a stage, a programming dialect, an administration complex and an establishment for making a product item with an optional wonder as the ETH resource money. Bitcoin is the objective of the entire advancement, the application that deals with the premise of square innovation, an independent and last item, in spite of the fact that it doesn't stop being developed and modernization
August 24, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
I think Ethereum can't overtake Bitcoin because people don't use it so much. It can be next to Bitcoin but will never be the first.
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 11:01:26 PM
Yes, I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency outside of Bitcoin. In the market of Ethereum last year, the price rose to 2,000 US dollars, which is very high, which has made many people who invest in Ethereum get a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: