Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 17. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 09:43:44 PM
We can all see that ethereum is a good source of income through the months, but in terms of profit bitcoin is way better to that, and having a bitcoin in your wallet will guarantee/ assure your earning just for holding this coin.
Activity: 16
August 18, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
I am thinking of that too, but because of the status of ETH now, very clogged network. I think another altcoin will surpass both of them. I can be KOMODO, ZCASH or even ripple. I am just suggesting my opinion because this problem of eth is a burden thing that should be addressed.
Activity: 40
August 18, 2018, 09:28:55 PM
I think when the time will come that digital currencies are assume control strength, there will be 10 or 15 coins and both of them will be Ethereum and Bitcoin. Etherium is a stage that I think can contend with bitcoin not regarding cost
however, regarding establishments or frameworks it has so Etherium merits specifying the following bitcoin
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 02:17:38 AM
If you see coinmarketcap, ethereum is in second place, even though the price is not as high as bitcoin and there is still higher value ie bitcoin cash and MKR, but based on community, user growth and there are several other things that make me think that ETH is next to bitcoin.
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 02:15:20 AM
If person asks questions like where 'some altcoin' will replace Bitcoin I can be sure that their do not have a clue what is crypto about. Ethereum will always be on the second place after Bitcoin
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 02:10:58 AM
It is very obvious in the coin market cap that ethereum comes next to Bitcoin. Our digital wallet in our country can also attest to that. It has Btc and Eth wallet in it.
Activity: 77
August 16, 2018, 02:07:26 AM
Because Ethereum is the second most expensive coin after bitcoin .Bitcoin is the king of cryptography.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 04:05:15 PM
I think the ethereum beside it bitcoin is very difficult, especially for now the price comparison of bitcoin and ethereum is very far
but all could happen in the world of cryptocurrency maybe 10 years longer ethreum can exist next to bitcoin.
Activity: 6
August 15, 2018, 04:03:56 PM
maybe it can, it has been seen that for some time the ETH has always risen and stabilized.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 02:46:41 PM
Since the beginning of development, the Etherium has been considered as the technology Bitcoin 2.0. In many ways, all the ideas put in Bitcoin can not be realized because of too simple a code and it will not be able to provide the necessary number of transactions in the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
Though eth fee disposition be canting when bitcoin disposition dip, nevertheless it won't affect the confidence of investors which currenctly growth in nonexistences. This could beggarly that, humans are superficial many championing ETH this age than of legendary bitcoin.
Activity: 34
August 12, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
If the price of bitcoin and ethereum is very much different but about the demand is almost the same because eth and btc both have a very good profit for trading and investment so if you want to pair the btc and eth not out of price but from enthusiasts who owned both these coins. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 69
August 12, 2018, 03:18:50 AM
Now ETH is one who is making the mark. Absolutely fine in international market and coming out of the box. But you can’t decide who will be leading the market furthermore because both are amazingly growing.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 04:46:53 PM
As per the ratings on coinmarketcap.com Ethereum is neat after bitcoin. It is the 3nd coin by market capitalization.
There are quite a few countries that would rival ETH for the no. 2 spot. Especially as the smart contract technology is being replicated with varying degrees of success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:42:54 PM
I think further we will see the price of the Ethereum within 400 dollars. And its total domination will drop to 25% of Bitcoin's market capitalization!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 12:54:27 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

ETH is the most popular altcoins in cryptocurrency, so it could be the next coin to BTC.
many investors use ETH to give contribution in many projects ICO.
But unfortunately there are many scam icos that makes investors afraid to invest now.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
August 11, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

In the term of marketcap, yes eth is next to BTC. Except the value, eth is far than btc if you see in coinmarketcap.
The current bearish market even worse for altcoins. The difference of the value between btc and altcoins is real.
BTC price seems not dropping much while altcoins is having a free fall.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
I just hope that the BTC will soon come up with a long-term solution to the problems it faces with scalability. I do not want to risk my safety with a network of lightning.
Activity: 132
August 09, 2018, 06:29:41 AM
It is difficult to say the truth because both of them are on the bottom. They pause and other problems don't make me sure in my future profits from investing.
Activity: 155
July 31, 2018, 10:06:20 PM
Indeed, at the moment, Bitcoin's dominance is beyond doubt. But something tells me that soon the situation will change. I think that by 2020, Bitcoin will lose its leading position and give it to new altcoin, which is not yet on the market. But this year bitcoin will remain number one and Ethereum will not be able to move it.
Pages:
Jump to: