Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 18. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 01:27:55 PM
One day it may come true, but now it now looks like it will happen soon. BTC continue to grow and Eth is unchanged
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
In my opinion Ethereum will never overrun Bitcoin. Soon we will have smart contracts on bitcoin as well as on Ethereum platform. Scalability issues will be solved on both blockchains. But Bitcoin still the only Daddy of cryptos.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 31, 2018, 01:18:36 PM
Yes i think ethereum will be the king in the cryptocurrency, because ethereum make some project who will defeat bitcoin for the future. And bevause ethereum has good developer and have ERC20.
Activity: 86
July 31, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Two different platforms, I think BTC will be constantly on the head higher than the ETH.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
July 31, 2018, 01:17:02 PM
eth and btc are two very different platforms, in terms of their concepts and fundamentals, I see bitcoin much better prepared for the digital currency era and blockhain technology

Eth is more convenient to use for bounty hunters because all the time they use tokens created mostly on the erc20 platform. For them, eth is the main currency they use every day.
Activity: 80
July 31, 2018, 01:14:14 PM
To my own point of view, i think ethereum worth it, but ETH should take a long time to compete with bitcoin. But well with a long time is then BTC will also continue to grow so difficult Ethereum  to compete with BTC.but with time it can happen .
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 01:09:47 PM
Maybe Ethereum is next to Bitcoin but still there is sti a huge gap between them and it is not only Ethereum that increase, bitcoin also and other altcoins are keeping their pace to get where bitcoin has already accomplished so ethereum needs more time to be at least close to bitcoin.
with the difference in price is still very far I think it will be difficult for ethereum to beat bitcoin and as you say that rises not only ethereum but bitcoin and other coins also increase so the difference is very difficult to defeat even can widen because usually very high bitcoin price rise
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
July 31, 2018, 01:09:42 PM
In my humble opinion, I consider ETH more viable, (especially after I started using metamask). I think the BTC works well as a value reserve, while the ETH handy in fast everyday transactions, so the two can coexist without problems.
Activity: 134
July 31, 2018, 01:07:18 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two main and most popular crypto-currencies among investors. I think in the coming year, investments in these currencies will only increase.
If they can survive the pump and get back to their size, I think Yes, the investment will continue. But I'm afraid now too many holders of these tokens, and I'm afraid that at the height they will fall sharply.
Activity: 467
July 31, 2018, 01:04:42 PM
eth and btc are two very different platforms, in terms of their concepts and fundamentals, I see bitcoin much better prepared for the digital currency era and blockhain technology
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
July 31, 2018, 01:01:54 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two main and most popular crypto-currencies among investors. I think in the coming year, investments in these currencies will only increase.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
Eth is the strongest altcoin and it has everything to be the second cryptocurrency on the whole cryptomarket. I hope it will has higher price than Btc has.
I choose Ethereum. And agree with you. This is a great token for a stable income. With the same bitcoin, you often have to be nervous and afraid of a collapse.
Activity: 191
July 31, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
Maybe Ethereum is next to Bitcoin but still there is sti a huge gap between them and it is not only Ethereum that increase, bitcoin also and other altcoins are keeping their pace to get where bitcoin has already accomplished so ethereum needs more time to be at least close to bitcoin.
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 12:43:10 PM
Ethereum has possibility to outperform bitcoin but in my opinion not anytime soon. Bitcoin has much more stronger reasons to grow right now. But with more adoption of ethereum everything is possible.
The etherium also has a lot of useful stuff. For example, the scrolling of transactions is several times faster than that of a bitoin)) And this is the most important thing Wink
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
Eth is the strongest altcoin and it has everything to be the second cryptocurrency on the whole cryptomarket. I hope it will has higher price than Btc has.
Activity: 29
July 31, 2018, 01:43:10 AM
Usability ether-10 BTC-7.
Activity: 392
July 30, 2018, 05:14:47 AM
I expect so, completed the contemporary eth is in advance. from assembly to assembly eth according to me liking rattling passing amplify and progress like btc price
Activity: 304
July 28, 2018, 05:09:58 PM
Ethereum has possibility to outperform bitcoin but in my opinion not anytime soon. Bitcoin has much more stronger reasons to grow right now. But with more adoption of ethereum everything is possible.
Activity: 120
July 28, 2018, 05:07:34 PM
It is said so because it saw the potential and the development of an increasingly etherium day is getting better, this opens up the opportunity for the direction, but we need to know that it is not easy to do so because of the bitcoin himself strong enough to maintain its position.
Activity: 546
July 28, 2018, 04:50:11 PM
Everyone expects a big rise in the price of ETH. Unfortunately, Ethereum did not make this rise.
Pages:
Jump to: