Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 16. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
Not fully understand your question, what do you mean ETH next to BTC?! If you assume that this is the next most popular coin after BTC, then Yes. But in other technical characteristics they are far from each other. So I think it is necessary to ask your question more correctly and specifically, so that it can also be adequately answered.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
I believe that Ethereum is the next bitcoin.Because BTC is no longer the leader in the crypt.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
This was always the target but unfortunately, eth hasnt grown as much as most of the forecast anticipated. It has been marred by several negatives mostly its common use for fraudulent purposes from most Project developers. Most scams associated with Blockchain Technology have emanated from Ethereum. I believe due to the fact that it is too easy to code on the Ethereum blockchain and security on ethereum is porous when compared to btc. I think it will take a very long time for Ethereum to get to the status of btc.
Activity: 136
August 21, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
Bitcoin will forever be the top rank in crypto because bitcoin is the king of crypto. He has a great position and authority over the development of all altcoins. Whereas ETH is a coin that is currently serving as king of the altcoin, where that position can be replaced by anyone who can surpass ETH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
August 21, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Not in the near future. Technology wise ETH was a demand technologies for crypto and open a lot of door in crypto investment because of its technology. With that a the join market value of this companies that uses ETH cannot surpass the Bitcoin market because cryptocurrency is more universal need than smart contracts.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin. And the Ethereum becomes very popular nowadays. Ethereum until recently became a very sought after coins by investors because these coins are more in use for ICO platform. And many people are hoping the Ethereum passed Bitcoin though now the price is still low.
It is true that I am very interested in these two coins and now I am holding them back. Indeed, it can be said that these two coins have become the heart of all coins because on average each transaction, this coin will certainly contribute.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 03:12:50 AM
The price of bitcoin will always be higher prices Etherium, bitcoin trendsetter and most popular coin, it will always be in the first place. But if you look at the growth in percentage, I believe that Eth will grow more than bitcoin, the most used allcoin, its weight in the market is very large and it will grow ahead of the market.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 03:05:04 AM
Ethereum will always be in second place after bitcoin . bitcoin will always remain in its position
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
August 19, 2018, 09:59:10 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, it is true that ethereum is next and will always be next to bitcoin. Ethereums potential to stay and survive through time is very high, I think it will excel somewhere here in the crypto world sooner or later.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
August 19, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
Yes, Ethereum will, probably, be a future #1 cryptocurrency in 2018–2019, it is simply better than Bitcoin and provides much better use .Bitcoin was the first; it paved the way for cryptocurrency.
Nowadays lot of projects are depends on Ethereum smart contract but Bitcoin is always rule the crypto market. So no one is beat the Bitcoin reputation and Ethereum also one of the best platform. So Bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrency and Ethereum is queen of cryptocurrency now you can decide who leads the market. I think Bitcoin is occupy the first position in forever so Ethereum is directly move to second place in crypto market.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:54:13 AM
At present, ETH has many advantages over BTC and many token bases, which are attached to ICO. This year is the year of ICO. So I think ETH will be very strong this year. However, it is still very difficult to overcome BTC.
Activity: 602
August 19, 2018, 09:54:02 AM
I do not understand how you can compare such wonderful projects and adjust what kind of comparison? What for? Explain to me why? I did not understand and do not understand what gives such a comparison and what conclusions can be drawn from this? It seems to me that we need to use the situation now.
Activity: 274
August 19, 2018, 09:50:10 AM
While both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, However, from a general point of view, Bitcoin and Ethereum differ in purpose. While Bitcoin is created as an alternative to regular money and is thus a medium of payment transaction and store of value, Ethereum is developed as a platform which facilitates peer-to-peer contracts and applications via its own currency vehicle. While Bitcoin and Ether are both digital currencies, the primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications.
Activity: 420
August 19, 2018, 09:25:35 AM
Truly there is no uncertainty about that, ETH is beside BTC and it has been predictable for quite a while. I think with time ETH will be an exceptionally solid contender of BTC. ETH has demonstrated to a the following Cryptocurrency coin to figure with after the BTC.
Maybe Ethereum is next to Bitcoin but still there is sti a huge gap between them and it is not only Ethereum that increase, bitcoin also and other altcoins are keeping their pace to get where bitcoin has already accomplished so ethereum needs more time to be at least close to bitcoin.
Activity: 322
August 19, 2018, 09:21:32 AM
Truly there is no uncertainty about that, ETH is beside BTC and it has been predictable for quite a while. I think with time ETH will be an exceptionally solid contender of BTC. ETH has demonstrated to a the following Cryptocurrency coin to figure with after the BTC.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
Yes, I think it is the alternative coin for bitcoin. It follows the price of bitcoin. And I think it beats bitcoin in terms if ico because it has a lots of projects than bitcoin.
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 05:38:19 AM
Right. ETH is the strongest competitor to BTC. The price of BTC is directly proportional to the price of ETH. Because ETH is the king of the ICO, BTC is the king of Cryptos. Both are linked together.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
August 19, 2018, 05:33:15 AM
I do not think that Ethereum will be able to defeat Bitcoin.Bitcoin is still at the heart of all cryptocurrency .
Yes, that is very evident now, it's holding at least 50% dominance in the market so it has huge investors.
However, we can never underestimate the technology of ETH, for me it has more use and purpose than bitcoin so that depends on the people, the future could change everything anyway.
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 10:12:26 PM
I do not think that Ethereum will be able to defeat Bitcoin.Bitcoin is still at the heart of all cryptocurrency .
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 09:54:33 PM
Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin. And the Ethereum becomes very popular nowadays. Ethereum until recently became a very sought after coins by investors because these coins are more in use for ICO platform. And many people are hoping the Ethereum passed Bitcoin though now the price is still low.
Pages:
Jump to: