Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 20. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 12:59:48 AM
The thing is these two are not comparable in tech as both have very different use cases and algorithms. If you talk about use cases of ethereum than they are far more than that of bitcoin because all the new tokens are based on ethereum. Bitcoins prices are high because their community is far more than that of ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 12:57:47 AM
not nearby, and it is after bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
July 25, 2018, 12:53:50 AM
How can you compare the eth and BTC? These are completely different coins, with different functions. I think that aether can replace bitcoin in the first place, but the popularity of bitcoin willn't fall.
Activity: 182
July 25, 2018, 12:51:52 AM
As we all know, ethereum is in second position under bitcoin. I think ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin positions, given the price, volume and bitcoin fame is greater.
maybe the future of ethereum will be more than bitcoin.

Yes ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So most of the people use the bitcoin for the future saving and ethurereum also use the future purposes.  So hold the both of coin and wait for the price increase. Then use it. Before buy and sell. you know the price information. So market place is important of the bother coin future process.
the profound capabilities possessed by Ethereum make Ethereum have a pretty good improvement and make it a coin with a fairly expensive price. this triggers Ethereum into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon and generate profits quite big. so the future is great for Ethereum being next for Bitcoin.
Activity: 157
July 25, 2018, 12:45:22 AM
Never, BTC is a legend, no one can replace it  Grin
Activity: 126
July 25, 2018, 12:44:30 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
technically yes. but in reality, no . ETH is far from Bitcoin in terms of pricing. but in technology. ETH is the most diverse because it is use as base in creating altcoins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
July 25, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
That is true, ethereum is beside bitcoint, there is no doubt, because these two coints have good potential for investment, and of course investment in both of them is definitely profitable
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
I think ETH will be the successor of BTC where there are many investors and also the prices of the ETH ... hopefully this year ETH will be able to match at the end of 2017 where et can be much higher
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 12:30:27 AM
Both coins are great for profitable long-term investments. But I believe that the cost of ETH will remain lower than BTC. Because in most countries BTC remains more popular.
Activity: 532
July 25, 2018, 12:25:24 AM
BTC is more suitable for long-term savings. And the purchase of Eth is suitable for earning, trading and investing in various ICO projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
July 24, 2018, 07:43:19 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
In my opinion is we cannot denied the fact that eth will be the next btc because if we compare in all crypto exchanger eth is the next under the btc base in line of all coins since this two coin is the most known coins in the market.

and many company choose ethereum to fund there company.so i guess i could be eth is the next btc someday.
Activity: 686
July 24, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
It has always been like that, ethereum has always been the coin that has been next to bitcoin, it is the second best coin in the market. There is no other coin that is doing just as well enough to come after bitcoin except ethereum. With its blockchain gaining such acceptance all across, it is not surprise that it is doing as well as it is now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 03:49:54 AM
Personally, I support the opinion of the majority of users that most likely one of the first places will be the ethereum. The ethereum will be exactly the first after Bitcoin, because he has a unique system of contracts. I believe that there will be Bitcoin, the Ethereum and all their derivative coins
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 03:46:06 AM
That is correct. Ethereum is second in command to btc according to coinmarketcap but I do not think that is a determinant that eth will overthrow btc as the number 1 coin.
Activity: 602
July 24, 2018, 03:10:07 AM
Both options are attractive and promising for investment. I personally allocate my investments for both these options for the future.
I agree with you and it seems to me that these coins are very strong. I think bitcoin will never leave the first place. Both coins develop their own way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 24, 2018, 02:09:44 AM
Yes, the trend of ETH and BTC is always strikingly similar.
So I think ETH is like the son of BTC. Grin
Activity: 308
July 24, 2018, 01:59:54 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum is the #1 competitor of bitcoin . There are some member here who also believe that ethereum can surpass bitcoin and become #1 cryptocurrency. I also believe in that but then again it still need more improvement to gain the trust of some investors which until now confident of bitcoin .
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 01:55:35 AM
ETH is really a good coin and great potential to grow but I don't think it can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin is best as it is trend builder and most trusted coin till now.
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
Both options are attractive and promising for investment. I personally allocate my investments for both these options for the future.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
July 23, 2018, 11:31:39 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Ethereum and bitcoin has been a very good investment for many this past few years and ethereum never failed at following bitcoin's growing value. We can really say that Ethereum is next to bitcoin but it doesn't have the capability to surpass bitcoin nor get near to its price, maybe its value will grow too like bitcoin but it would take up a lot of time before it gets near to bitcoin's.
Pages:
Jump to: