Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 19. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 03:22:33 PM
i just have a thought that someday eth can be the 1st since it's technology is advanced and transaction fee is low
Activity: 127
July 28, 2018, 03:20:18 PM
Generally ETH is always positioned second rather than BTC but from the angle of retail index and daily transactions I see ETH have better statistical data compared from BTC, I also hope that TokenGo can take advantage of ETH price reductions to enable them to strengthen their position before entering the global market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 03:41:02 AM
Ethereum is just the second to bitcoin because Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency...Bitcoin is the first coin before them no one coin could take his place...bitcoin is still remain the top choice and now is the popular all over the world
Activity: 135
July 26, 2018, 06:13:38 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

maybe yes, look at ethereum trip and track record he deserve to be the next bitcoin. ethereum is very experienced in the crypto and its position that always trailing bitcoin into more value for ethereum. maybe 10 years longer ethereum can be parallel with bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 07:39:54 AM
The fact that ethereum is next to bitcoin is somewhat of an advantage of ethereum and disadvantage, an advantage in the sense that since it is soo close in transaction volume if people have a problem in bitcoin they will move to ethereum as an alternative
Activity: 10
July 25, 2018, 10:03:14 PM
Now ethereum can handle a lot of transactions and much more than bitcoin and with additional features like smart contracting. Now by using this smart contract, some platforms have been developed that run on the ethereum network
Activity: 181
July 25, 2018, 10:02:17 PM
As we all know, ethereum is in second position under bitcoin. I think ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin positions, given the price, volume and bitcoin fame is greater.
maybe the future of ethereum will be more than bitcoin.

Yes ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So most of the people use the bitcoin for the future saving and ethurereum also use the future purposes.  So hold the both of coin and wait for the price increase. Then use it. Before buy and sell. you know the price information. So market place is important of the bother coin future process.
the profound capabilities possessed by Ethereum make Ethereum have a pretty good improvement and make it a coin with a fairly expensive price. this triggers Ethereum into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon and generate profits quite big. so the future is great for Ethereum being next for Bitcoin.
yes, Ethereum is a very good coin and has the potential to be the next Bitcoin but to overtake Bitcoin I think Ethereum still have to work very hard and takes a very long time.
Activity: 602
July 25, 2018, 09:36:07 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Perhaps the etherium will become a crypto currency # 1 and overtake bitcoin. If you keep only bitcoin then sell some part or change it to the etherium and ETH. Iterium is developing actively, but also bitcoin and etherium should not be written off, they will still show themselves
Right I also think so if in the future maybe ethereum will beat bitcoin,
but somehow it seems to take quite a long time to be able to beat the bitcoin,
the most important thing is to follow the development so that it is clearer
Bitcoin that becomes so strong coin invites for other coins to increase the price and its development. it is capable of generating substantial profit in the future. Bitcoin's burgeoning capability lures a lot of coins to keep pace with its development. such as Ethereum that enhances its development and brings coins so increased and very capable to be dependable in the future.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 09:11:04 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Perhaps the etherium will become a crypto currency # 1 and overtake bitcoin. If you keep only bitcoin then sell some part or change it to the etherium and ETH. Iterium is developing actively, but also bitcoin and etherium should not be written off, they will still show themselves
Right I also think so if in the future maybe ethereum will beat bitcoin,
but somehow it seems to take quite a long time to be able to beat the bitcoin,
the most important thing is to follow the development so that it is clearer
Activity: 46
July 25, 2018, 09:05:13 PM
Not sure!but eth good project I believe and it has a good furure.its need more times to come on bitcoin position.
Activity: 14
July 25, 2018, 09:00:58 PM
Ethereum being second next go Bitcoin (Ripple did overtake Ethereum once last December, but it did not last long). If you take a look at Ethereum being the second most-used cryptocurrency of all time, it is because they are a source for creating smart contracts for the developers to create their own tokens before launching a project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
July 25, 2018, 06:26:05 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes. As you can see it is already on top 2 in coinmarketcap for long. It is also the pioneer in smart contract platform that is now copying many new altcoins and even existing altcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
July 25, 2018, 02:28:07 AM
I would take a lot of different altkoins. NET etherium and others. I have no doubt that the price of the etherium in a year will be 1500-2000 thousand $
Activity: 79
July 25, 2018, 02:08:01 AM
My perspective is still bitcoin , bitcoin is decentrelized coin and by the marketplace demand it determined the price of bitcoin that is why bitcoin is stable , and on the Ethereum , eth is one of the best alt coins despite the price of it , eth is absolutely on the second place. And if you have a money to invest make sure to invest the half of it in eth and the half of it in the btc , its more worth it though.

Maybe, I see ETH follow the trend of bitcoin. But ETH should perform like bitcoin did last year so we can say it is the next bitcoin. So far, I dont see its movement to consider its the next bitcoin. But who knows, maybe in the next more years.
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 01:50:31 AM
I'm not sure if eth would overtake btc, it's still very far for that but I think it's possible because crypto is unpredictable. Bitcoin is the first coin present and many people know about cryptocurrency because they hear the name of bitcoin, bitcoin still the king.  Grin
It's not about popularity. And in time spent on development. I think bitcoin will not miss anyone forward, and not because it does not want to, but simply it implements all the opportunities for growth, as well as others. And the market will simply grow up, and the position of bitcoin and Ethereum in the table will be unchanged.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
July 25, 2018, 01:49:38 AM
I concur. Ethereum is extremely valuable, especially for clients who are members of abundance crusades. This is the reason numerous bounties require an ethereum wallet, in this manner making ethereum pertinent to them. Notwithstanding not having an indistinguishable prominence from bitcoin, still ethereum emerges in view of it's convenience.
During the peak, people will always say that I hope ETH will go down so I can buy and make some good profit.
Now, it's already in front of our eyes, ETH is very cheap now and we can buy as many as we want, just like experts did, we have to buy at dip and hold
until it will start to rise again which I am sure will happen very soon.
Activity: 1610
July 25, 2018, 01:46:22 AM
I'm not sure if eth would overtake btc, it's still very far for that but I think it's possible because crypto is unpredictable. Bitcoin is the first coin present and many people know about cryptocurrency because they hear the name of bitcoin, bitcoin still the king.  Grin
Activity: 7
July 25, 2018, 01:28:23 AM
I concur. Ethereum is extremely valuable, especially for clients who are members of abundance crusades. This is the reason numerous bounties require an ethereum wallet, in this manner making ethereum pertinent to them. Notwithstanding not having an indistinguishable prominence from bitcoin, still ethereum emerges in view of it's convenience.
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 01:08:49 AM
Well maybe if I have to choose for an altcoin to invest I would choose ethereum. Because as you have said it second to bitcoin which means it will certainly succeed due to its popularity. Popularity is the main driving factor for  coin interest. Buying it is a commom reaction of satisfied investors and will serve as a reference to other investors.Well maybe if I have to choose for an altcoin to invest I would choose ethereum. Because as you have said it second to bitcoin which means it will certainly succeed due to its popularity. Popularity is the main driving factor for  coin interest. Buying it is a commom reaction of satisfied investors and will serve as a reference to other investors.
Pages:
Jump to: