Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 21. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
The most popular crypto currency pair in the crypto money market is Ethereum and Bitcoin. Two bright cryptos for the future. Because my preference is Ethereum and I have made long-lasting analyzes, the results promise a nice future.
Activity: 68
July 22, 2018, 02:45:07 AM
Ethereum is a standout amongst the most prevalent cryptoes among speculators on the grounds that there are a few things that make Ethereum very commonplace. what's more, one of the elements that made Ethereum end up a standout amongst the most prominent cryptoes is obviously today especially the designer of an undertaking that uses the ethereum stage to advance a portion of the tokens they are right now showcasing. in any case, if to match the bitcoin value I think it is exceptionally far away. as of now a large portion of the percent of crypto clients who pick bitcoin as an advantage for put resources into the crypto world. other than that obviously bitcoin is a symbol as the most virtual cash that ever adadi between different sorts of crypto.
Activity: 115
July 21, 2018, 06:00:43 AM
Ethereum is next to bitcoin in the sense that it is the main altcoin, and a lot of people believe that it has a very good potential, and might be a competition to bitcoin in the near future, although Bitcoin has gained its stance and popularity and has won the hearts of many traders.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 05:05:41 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
although ethereum is a nice and strong coin but I think ethereum will not be able to compete with bitcoin either in terms of price or in terms of usefulness because I am sure that bitcoin will forever be the top coin and the difference with other coins will be even further
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
It think you should have them both and not to choose between them. If you have a limited allocation of funds for investment, you might want to start to invest in Ethereum first because of its price as of this moment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 08:38:11 AM
Today ETH and BTC for me represent two reliable options for perspective investments of their funds. In the next six months, they must begin to restore prices.
Activity: 75
July 18, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
Ethereum is probably not going to be the following bitcoin as a result of the aggregate ethereum alone is endless and it is indistinct how much the aggregate supply ethereum has while the aggregate supply bitcoin is as of now tallied and absolutely the more bitcoin supply diminishing the cost will turn out to be more costly. so as I would like to think Etherum won't have the capacity to supplant bitcoin as the lord of advanced money.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 03:41:42 PM
Ethereum is good technology for scalability and the smart contracts offer greater utility. It remains to be seen if Bitcoin’s development of the lightning network will be able to compensate.Etherium will reach the market cap of Bitcoin, I think it is possible to get
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
July 16, 2018, 03:16:50 PM
If you are talking about the price then I don't think ETH overcome the BTC. But in the matter of market captial and interest ETH gain so much attraction of people. But, Who knows maybe one day ETH break the BTC and become next BTC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 03:13:33 PM
I agree I think that ethereum is next to BTC, but there will not surpass bitokoyn. Ethereum is the main altcoins, he will always be second.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
July 16, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
Compete with Bitcoin it is trumpet and for the most useless. Bitcoin is famous and reliable. more investors still on bitcoin than on any other coins
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 11:59:12 AM
Ethereum is the second king of cryptocurrency. Day by day Ethereum getting more and more popularity. Because I have more advantages. Nowadays, every Bitcoin came on Ethereum based. Ethereum is highly secure, potential coin like Bitcoin. That's why it is said that Ethereum is the next Bitcoin.
if indeed ethereum will replace bitcoin,
surely it will be a new record in the history of ethereum and crypto currency
Activity: 210
July 14, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Etherium will reach the market cap of Bitcoin, I think it is possible. To clarify, I think there is a good chance that at some point in the future, a cryptocurrency will pass Bitcoin in market cap. I don’t know if it will be Etherium or not though.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 13, 2018, 07:12:49 PM
I believe ethereum is the next bitcoin base on my own research and for sure most of us are earning money if we buy more ethereum right now because the price of the ethereum is only 400 dollars and possible the price become 5000 dollars in this year 2018 or more in the year 2019.
Activity: 104
July 13, 2018, 07:05:41 PM
I was really surprised for that time. That's why I come in my ming that Etherium has big potential to bd the next of bitcoin, since this is usually used from different ICO.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 06:58:41 PM
I think yes, because I think only ETH can compete with BTC, so I am sure in the future the price of ETH will increase high and replace BTC.
well, maybe you are right, but i prefer not ti easte and spend my time on tuis kind of researches and things,
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
July 13, 2018, 06:58:07 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
i tuonk tahfbit is wrong totelk whaich crypricutrecy is the first now, ethereum or bitcoin, they always chance placee
Activity: 336
July 13, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
I think yes, because I think only ETH can compete with BTC, so I am sure in the future the price of ETH will increase high and replace BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
July 13, 2018, 06:51:21 PM
Ethereum came to offer a solution for initital coin offering and nothing more, while bitcoin came to offer a way to be a store of value.
It's much different and I think that if you believe that ICOs are the future you should put your money in Ethereum.
On the other hand, if you think that the world needs a way to store funds then your choice would be bitcoin.

Personally I think that the hype around Ethereum ICOs has been stopped and the demand for ICOs has been just decreasing, so in this case I would go with bitcoin, for the long run I think that bitcoin is going to overcome all the coins as it's system is much more stable, and it has been around for much longer.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
July 13, 2018, 06:48:33 PM
There is no doubt about that but I think others are on their way coming. Bitcoin had no competitors in the early times but have some now. EOS is another project to watch when we talk of next coin to BTCx
Pages:
Jump to: