Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 27. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 11:56:37 PM
I like ETH because of the concept and benefits they offer. I'm their smart token user. we are free to use the source according to their basic. and make the latest innovation again in digital finance if the ETH continues to grow I think without pump from ETH whale
Activity: 107
June 21, 2018, 10:07:49 PM
Ethereum has shown very good promise in the last quarter of 2017, so many people has expected that it would grow faster this year, but it has not been happened so far.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 12:24:26 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
In the long term, it is necessary to keep BTC.
Activity: 278
June 21, 2018, 12:22:05 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Well we can all say that it will and we are hoping so that we have see another cryptocurrency that will reach the value of bitcoin in just a decade or something earlier than that. ETH has so many platforms and if you will see the roadmap of it you will be amazed Smiley
Activity: 392
June 21, 2018, 11:32:52 AM
if we consider the rating table with cryptocurrency for 2018-2017, the Ethereum is really next to bitcoin. you need to understand that it is not near because it is so strong and really threatens bitcoin. and because it is just a little stronger than all the other crypto-currencies. but bitcoin is still very far away.
Activity: 143
June 21, 2018, 11:03:59 AM
Yes of course! But presently bitcoin still has a very wide gap between itself and ethereum, but in anyways ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency, and might surpass bitcoin in the coming years.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
June 21, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
Many users believe that ETH is the most powerful candidate for BTC replacement, it must be known that there are currently hundreds of tokens using ETH and if totaled token and ETH BTC marketcap has been skipped.
Activity: 59
June 20, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
Yes, ethereum takes the second line right after bitcoin. But at the moment, when its price is not stable and declining - many people lose faith in it and sell it. But I believe that this coin will show more growth this year, and people will change their mind.
Activity: 280
June 19, 2018, 04:07:43 PM
This question is quite common and yes, for most aspects it is true, but as for me I choose Ethereum to invest in, because I believe it is better for a long-term investment and we're going to face, how it is taking the first place instead of Bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:01:39 AM
We all know that after bitcoin ethereum always comes second because it has a very good project, good tech and algorithm and it has a lot of investors who believe and are confident in the project.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 19, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
It is now a lot of eth enthusiasts but if to compete with bitcoin is hard.
Because there is still a lot of interest bitcoin than eth.
So if eth rival the bitcoin it is very difficult and the time is likely long to compete.

Yeah im looking it on the other side of it.. more investors on bitcoin than ETH ..
indeed for Ethereum which has a Bitcoin-like development and continues to grow with the support of Ethereum to become a coin that is very capable to be dependable and capable of being worthwhile in the future. with this ability makes Ethereum very good to be relied upon and become the preferred coin.
If Eth bound to follow the path where btc succeed, then future is really big with this coin, we know all those platform and most of the alts token was been made inside ETH, who knows what tomorrow will bring to this project, just keep holding and enjoy when the price start to jumped high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 19, 2018, 07:44:43 AM
I would say yes, currently Ethereum is next to Bitcoin because of the features and popularity of both coins. Yet, it has a long way to go in order to reach the same value and popularity as Bitcoin. Having said that, Ethereum is much better then any altcoin out there.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
It is now a lot of eth enthusiasts but if to compete with bitcoin is hard.
Because there is still a lot of interest bitcoin than eth.
So if eth rival the bitcoin it is very difficult and the time is likely long to compete.

Yeah im looking it on the other side of it.. more investors on bitcoin than ETH ..
indeed for Ethereum which has a Bitcoin-like development and continues to grow with the support of Ethereum to become a coin that is very capable to be dependable and capable of being worthwhile in the future. with this ability makes Ethereum very good to be relied upon and become the preferred coin.
Activity: 434
June 19, 2018, 06:27:21 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think it is most likely to replace bitcoin is ethereum. but do not know when and still is not possible bitcoin replaced by ethereum today.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 06:15:14 AM
ethereum has added in value for short term,it is they next crypto coin after bitcoin and with a good statistics it will rie even higher in value,ethereum is a bit like a distributed version of cloud computing platforms run by companies like Amazon and Microsoft
Activity: 193
June 18, 2018, 10:23:43 AM
for me is no because bitcoin is big price than the ethereum and the volume of bitcoin is very big and some newbie are buy bitcoin and invest.
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 16, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
this is being talked about so often, then I think it has already happened. I think that the answer to this question is very close and we will be surprised by the result
Activity: 112
June 16, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
Yes, if we take into account the advantages of Ethereum before bitcoin, then this is a blockchain 2.0, but on the approach a competitor called EOS with its speed and DPOS.
Activity: 280
June 16, 2018, 11:12:52 AM
In my opinion, this is not even spoken in vain. I mean, there really are prerequisites for this to happen. Ethereum is incredibly popular and it already means that it is close to bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:02:01 AM
OK, they are always beside BTC, and ETH is a potential coin that can compete with BTC in the future, with the popularity of ETH, many ICOs now accept ETH as main coin and tokens are growing on the ETH platform.
Pages:
Jump to: